Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit BalasubramanianYour feedback matters!
She is have hypothyroid. What are the natural remedies to make it well. And the precautions she should take. Please reply soon. And she also has migraine problem.
If all medical test is good what I need if I still have problems. I did crp test ckrm test CBC blood / kidney /liver / thyroid/sugar test / control test/ urine test. Chest xray/ ct scan on brain /sinus/ echo cardiogram. All my test came back normal. But I still get symptoms mostly in head. Do I need to worry. Or maybe Its anxiety.
1 weak back first time fits occurs. I am preferring govt jobs. What problem sir. Please solve me sir.
Hi all, I am suffering from gran mal epilepsy from past 6 years. My age is 21 and I had been taking medication for the last 5 years but still I am suffering. Its really difficult for me to study or work due to this disorder. My doctor says that you have to take medication for the lifetime which is really scary, so I researched the Internet and got to know that the disorder can be remedied by some surgery. So right now want some consulting and help that what should I do. I'll be very thankful for your help.
I am 46 years old female met with head injury in 2012 and recovered. My thought process was totally disturbed and unable to take the decisions and suffering from low self esteem.
I have migraine. Can't tolerate more headache. Doc gave me medicines but i am afraid of its side effects. What should I do?
My wife is 52 years old having epilepsy and taking EPILAN tablets since 30 years and now the EPLILAN is banned no more available in the market. Hence could you suggest substitute of epilan tablet. Thank you.
I had headache, vomiting 3 months back. I consulted doc and he told me these are symptoms of migraine. Now I am fine but I have a query shall I accept night duty?
Sir my daughtier have migraine disease problem she is getting very much head paining and she always disturb from study.
I had seizure 3 years ago. I consulted a neurologist and stated taking leviteractam tablets, still taking it. Never had seizure again in 3 years. But I'm unclear about the doctor as he is not commenting on stopping the tablets even after normal EEG reports. What should I do about this?
Pain in back from last 5-6months. Numbness. L1-S1 dislocation of disc. Medication: Gabapin400 & tizan Doctor has recommended me for'root block sleeve so should I go for this or not? If yes then is there any further complications or side effects in future? Otherwise what should I do?
Mera mathe ke andar dard rahta hai mathe ki skin. Utarne lgi hai. Chahare or mathe me black ho gai hai. Dard ita rahta hath bhi ni lga pa rahi hu. Chahara ki skin Puri Kali pad gai hai.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.
A question for neurologist I have a family history of HD My mother diagnosed at the age of 48 With 50 CAG REPEATS I AM 26 and I got tested 2 years before with 26 CAG REPEATS This cag remains same or changes with time throughout life time.
4-5 days back I suffered from mild facial paralysis attack on right side. My left cheek was slightly swelled, left lips went slightly up and tongue was also slightly tilted. It's slowly getting normal. Very eager to know the causes of facial paralysis. My BP is generally normal.
Is seizure curable ? Since last 4 year i am using Dicorate ER 500 mg evening and morning and Frisim 5 mg at night. Three month back i stop using it but got attack than again restarted. During using it i didnt find any repetation of attach in last three year. Kindly advise.
I am 37 years old male. From past 2 years, I have migraine like headache mostly arising due to too much sound near me. Sometime also due to empty stomach. No history of hypertension and diabetes. I am not sure when it will start. It start any time of the day or night. Goes only after taking head ache pill like disprin. Kindly suggest is this symptoms of migraine or because I am empty stomach, this headache starts? What should I do in such situations?
What is seizure problem? Is it bad epilepsy or low nerve disorders? My father aged 60, on15 August, he became senseless. Black out situation. On the playground. His friends took him to hospital. All physical n mental tests is done. MRI,EG. Mri is ok. Heart is also ok. Doctor told me seizure problem is happened to your father. But nothing to worry. He instructed not to do heavy yoga, swimming,jogging, cycling.he prescribed EPILEX churna 500. Is this medicine good? Or not? My father has never epilepsy type or seizure problem before. My question is now seizure problem is very bad disorders or not? What precautions is to take? Any health chat? Or any exercise which will help to recover this disorders? please help. I am in deep anxiety. Thank u.his weight is 78 .age 60. His sugar is normal.
it is been Found in the recent study that Women who suffer from Migraine headaches have 50 to 60 percent headache episodes when going through Peri - menopausal and menopausal time periods