Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha PargalYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old female. I missed my periods. The due date was 24 December. 3 pregnancy tests came negative. I was involved in unprotected coitus with my partner. Am I pregnant. If not, whats the reason for my delayed periods.
Hi All I have small doubt regarding to my mother health issues recently she got some pain near to her right side ovarian and as per MRI scan doctor found it's tumour, now they removed that successfully n sent that mass to pathology as per that report doctor confirmed it's Leiomyosarcoma and as per his words it's very rare cancer which will occur to an soft bones. Now here my doubt is few months back (January) my mother got treatment for her foot (diabetic foot also) at that time they sprayed some medicine which is made up of some platelets. Generally such kind of medicine will cause any side effects like above cancer since that medicine sprayed around wound good thing coz of that medicine her wound healed very fastly. As I am not from medicine background I am just expressing my doubt. So please someone clarify my doubt. I am not suspecting that doctor n medicine since it's research medicine so am expressing my doubt.
Hi I am blessed with a baby boy, he is four month now but still I did not have period. And I am having sex with my husband. Is there any problem.
Hello doctor I am 9 month 3 days pregnant. From last few days my vagina is leaking some white discharge and yellowish discharge too I feel pain in left side of vagina pain is not too painful but it hurts during walking and by pressure on it. Their is also some pain in my thighs while I walk and any movement this pain occur more in morning. Pls suggest something why this is happening.
Hi i am 4 months pregnant my baby good and healthy now but I have some throat burn while I eat every food items. Even I drink water. So please tell me what I have to do for this throat burn.
Hi my wife Now 18 month pregnant. Doctor did anomaly scan. In that report everything normal. But amniotic fluid index moderately reduced. Is it safe or worrying? What is the reason?
Hi doctor in this date of 3 me and my husband have sex and I got an period on 5 if any chance of pregnancy.
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.
First month completed of pregnancy my wife's vomiting are not stopping. Whichever she eats it comes out. Is this normal in these days or she has to take medicine.
Become physically active every day which will improve your posture, muscle strength and balance and will prevent you from falling ill.