Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha PargalYour feedback matters!
Sir me and my gf had unprotected sex on 10th March, her date is 19th March, she didn't take any contraceptive pill at that time, but we are afraid now, pls help me sir, what should I do now, as we don't want pregnancy at this moment.
How does lemon consumption affect mensuration? How does lemon consumption changes the blood concentration during mensuration? i.e. does the blood becomes lighter in color?
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.
Im marriage women an I miss period 15 days is over and I ll do pregnancy test also two time it will b coming negative result why.
There is too much itching in my vagina and feel burning when urine pass I tried absorb powder and ice massage also but no relif.
My periods are delayed . I m not able to conceive . I had a miscarriage last year . But now i m very stressed whether i ll able to conceive or not. Please suggest me that should i do for conceiving ?
I'm 18 year old and my bodyfriend ejaculated on my pant. To be on the safer side I had an ipill within 20 minutes. I had the i pill period after 5-6 days but then from that day till today I have not had my period. It's been more than 1 month. I had some bloating and cramping also. Also I had acne problem but it's all improving also having some back ache. I just want to get my period as soon as possible cause I'm very stressed please help me.
Vaginal yeast infection is a common fungal infection of the genitals. It causes inflammation, irritation, itching, and vaginal discharge. It most commonly affects women, but men can get it too.
Tips to Cure a Yeast Infection:
1) Drink plenty of water.
2) Eat yogurts daily.
3) Choose cotton and loose underwear.
4) Sleep well.
5) Change clothes after workouts.
6) Include garlic preparing meals.
7) Eat food rich in Vitamin C e.g. kiwi, oranges, etc.
8) Avoid tight-fitting jeans and pants.
9) Avoid wearing synthetic, tight fitting cloths and underwear.
10) Don’t eat sugary products e.g. candies, sweets etc.
11) Avoid taking stress.