Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rathi RYour feedback matters!
My hair are not silky enough and I am not able to try new hair styles. My hair never sets as I want what should I do? Without damaging them?
Hello mam, I study in X1 ,MY problem I have many nail scratch on forehead and both side on my face since 11 years so I want to erase all the nail scratch from my face ,i fell irritate everywhere so when I go to school and anywhere so please give me best solution for this problem.
Hi. I am suffering from adult acne from last 7 years. My age is 28. I took so many treatments accutane, antibiotics oral n topical bt not relieved .i m planning for my marriage wat should I do as this make me feel low esteemed every time?
I'm suffering from acne vulgaris from last 7-8 years. Have tried both allopathy and homeopathy. Nothing worked properly till date. Taking Isotretinoin from last 30 days with no improvement. Acne has become worst infact. I'm scared of the side effects associated with allopathy. Can homeopathy actually cure acne?
Lybrate | Dr. Sitara speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hello sir. I'm 20 years old. Many pimple are in my face. My face is very oily. Give me some advice to remove pimple and pimple spot.
I have hair fall problem from many days & I also try to stop but I can't. So can you tell me how can I solve this problem?
I have a warts in my anal opening but it has symptoms except itching sometimes? What should I do I am worried about this wart?
I'm taking finasteride, kerashine & Max d3 tablets as my doc has recommended me to cure hair loss. And as I hitting gym 5 times in a week I'm taking whey protein. So my question is, Is it okay to take whey protein with these medicines? Thanks.
Hello sir, my nane is raaj rai n m frm lucknow up. N my age is 27 years. But unfortunately my beard n moustache not grow as well as they ve to be grow. So I jst want to know how can I grow my moustache n beard.
I am 21 year old give me solution for the itchy scalp and dandruff. Doctor suggested me to apply KZ lotion but it didn't affect.
I have large no of dark black mole on my face. It is genetic. My grand father have reddish mole on his whole body. How I can treat or remove it.
I have pimple on my face, scar and pimple marks can I use Evion-600 capsule for applying on face and for inhale.
Hello sir, mere ball bahut jhad rahe h sir ball pure h but bahut kamjor h esley thora thora ganjapan aa raha h. Meri age 23 years old.
I am having alot of dandruff issue it is kind of an itchy scalp could you please help me with a shampoo or cream which can help me to get rid of this?
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.