Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh RajaYour feedback matters!
Mere 5 din missed hua period to kya pregnancy test kr skti hu bht kamzori b h pairo me dard aur pait me b h kamar me b hota h.
Some men are addicted to one sex position and it will take some sort of revolution for them to change from that
The most common position most men favour is the missionary position while others are devotees of the doggy style but some modern men are more flexible and they tend to try out various styles, depending on which gives them or their woman the best form of enjoyment or orgasm.
Whatever sex position you favour, here is what it tells about you.
Missionary: This sex position has been described as Sex 101: The basics of love making. It’s the way we’re taught to have sex, and the way that we see it most often in romance movies of the 80s. But although it is a classic sex position, a 'Missionary Man' might be a little insecure or needs reassurance by seeing his lover being responsive.
You may also be keen on having control during sex, as missionary gives you all the driving power. Since the position finds both people face-to-face, there’s some intimacy to it but its basicness suggests the guy might not be confident about the other moves in his arsenal. It is romantic quite alright but not very adventurous.
There’s nothing wrong with loving the classics, but make sure you take a walk on the wild side every now and then. If you can only climax during missionary, that’s a problem and you will need to do some reprogramming to your sex life. Try switching to woman on top, which has all of the same intimate qualities, but will let you relinquish some of that control and spice things up.
Doggy style: Is there any man who does not love the doggy style sex position? The answer will be a resounding no. In fact, to some men, this is how a man was meant to have sex. A doggy-lover not taps into his territorial animalistic instinct as king of the jungle, but he also has fears of intimacy and is generally unromantic. After all, you probably don’t go for rear entry because you want to whisper sweet nothings in her ear from behind.
You can get the deepest penetration from this position, but what you earn in depth, you lose in intimacy. To make up for it, spring for the spoon position every now and then. You’ll still get to enter from behind, but the snuggly qualities of spooning sex will make your partner feel like a dime, rather than a piece of meat.
Woman on top: The beauty of this position is that there are a million ways to engage in this sex position and still achieve the same end result, and it is all up to your woman. Men who love their women on the saddle are likely concerned with pleasing their partners, and this move shows that he’s confident in being submissive, but he can also be dominant when he enables her to reach her orgasm with deeper penetration. Basically, you get off helping her get off.
Spooning: Given that spooning is most often associated with cuddling and sleep, it’s no surprise that this super intimate position is often the in thing for guys who have a soft spot. But men who love the move aren’t wimps, instead, they’re passionate and eager to please their lover.
Everyone likes to experience the sweeter side of sex, and props for being a romantic. But you can still be intimate while igniting a little more fire into your sex life. While in the spooning position, reach around to stimulate her clitoris, or try a position like missionary where you can gaze lovingly into each other's eyes while penetrating her even deeper.
Standing: Pressed against the front door, hoisted onto the kitchen counter, or in the shower, you can have standing sex anywhere but the bed. That’s why guys who like this position best are adventurous, and often turned on by the idea of being naughty. The 'Standing Man' is a mischievous lover who gets a thrill out of getting caught, and wants to have as much fun as possible with little regard of the consequences
Hi im 13 weeks pregnant.in my NT report its been mentioned Lower placenta covers internal os. Is this a problem. .how to cure this.
Cancer can affect even small glands like the adrenal glands. Adrenal glands are responsible for the production of hormones like cortisol and aldosterone. These glands are located above the kidneys and have two parts; the cortex and the medulla. Adrenal cancer generally affects the cortex of the adrenal glands. This type of cancerous tumour is rare and can be difficult to diagnose.
Most adrenal cancer symptoms are triggered by an excessive production of estrogen and androgen. Symptoms can also be caused by the pressure put on other organs by the tumour. Adrenal cancer symptoms are most easily noticeable in children as this is the stage where the body is changing and developing. Some of these symptoms are:
- Facial hair growth
- Excessive pubic and underarm hair
- An enlarged penis or clitoris
- Early onset of puberty in girls
- Development of enlarged breasts in boys
Symptoms of adrenal cancer in adults includes:
- Excessive weight gain in the abdomen and above the collar bone
- High blood pressure
- Irregular menstruation
- Easy bruising
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Muscle cramps
Additionally, men with adrenal cancer that causes excessive estrogen production may notice an enlargement of breast tissue and tenderness in the area. Women suffering from excessive androgen production triggered by adrenal cancer may notice their voice deepening and facial hair growth. In most cases, adrenal cancer symptoms in women do not appear until the tumour presses on other organs. This includes symptoms like pain around the tumor, a feeling of fullness in the abdomen and difficulty eating because of this feeling.
The cause of adrenal cancer has not yet been determined, but conditions such as Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome, Li-Fraumeni syndrome, familial adenomatous polyposis and multiple endocrine neoplasia can increase a person’s risk of suffering from this disease. A thorough physical examination and a detailed medical history is required to diagnose this disease. The doctor will also need a blood test and urine test. Additional tests that may be required include:
- Biopsy of the tumor
- CT scan
- MRI scan
- PET scan
- Adrenal angiography
Adrenal cancer can be cured if diagnosed in its early stages. There are three types of treatment for adrenal cancer; surgery to remove the adrenal gland, chemotherapy and radiation. However, adrenal cancer can recur and hence it is important to schedule and maintain regular check-ups with your doctor.
I got married 2 months later. My husband is nice person. Still now we do not celebrate the first night. Because I am scared about first night? Actually what is going on first night? If you do not mind explain me briefly.
Hello mam, I am jyoti from delhi. I had some problem with my mensuration period. I am married. My last date eas coming on 1 august. Too long time I didn't get my date. I also checked for pregnancy bt its negative. So please consult me medicine for getting date.
Hi doctor, trying to conceive. I have done my follicular scan with doctors instruction. The study goes as follows: Day 9- Right ovary follicles - 9x8 mm, left - 13x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. DAY 12 - right - 8mm, left - 16x9, endometrium thickness 7mm. Doctor has again asked me to repeat on DAY 15. Please advise if everything is normal? Can I conceive without any problems.
Hello Dr, I have armpit lump as well as breast lumps. Armpit lump is developed few days before. And breast lumps is there from last 3-4 years in my knowledge. I recently had a baby 3 months before via c section. Is there anything to be worry about?
I had a miscarriage this evening. Got painful cramps and bleeding and within 30 minutes I passes a tissue like something want to ask that my miscarriage is complete or not? What are the risks and how to complete it please help me doctor.
I already did my pt and it turns out to be negative. But until now I still do not have my menstruation. What will I supposed to do? Can I have something to induce my menstruation?
I have irregular periods when I went for scanning the result was pcod doctor preferred harmonic F for me for 3 months but they was a little change thus other doctor preferred me cyst go tablet but I have doubt whether I have take other tablets with this so any please sort this problem
Nightfall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, in adolescents. This condition is characterized by the involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of embarrassment. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives.
Frequent night falls can result in laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night falls are common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects on the body.
The major causes are stated below,
- Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent nightfall
- Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
- Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
- Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing nightfall
How can it be controlled?
- Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relax the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of nightfall
- Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
- Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
- Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
- Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My wife is feeling pain in stomach, chest and in all body parts. She also loosing weight. And feel very low energy level. please suggest.
Hello doctor sry its a lengthy ques but I wanted to know that my girlfriend is pregnant or not & we had unprotected intercourse on 25th of October but she has taken i-pill tablet within the minute when I ejected inside her but she felt it might not work she has taken another i-pill in the same day & in mrng when we woke up we just cuddled & I ejected on top of her vagina not inside of vagina or on vagina & her last periods was started on 20th ended in 23rd of October she got bleeding on 8th September she thought it was her periods but her last period was just stopped before 10 days so please help.
Hi. I am 32 years old now. I used to have 1 full day back pain and lower abdomen pain at the time of periods. But I do get period regularly in 28 days. USG report says large polycystic ovary so I felt it is because of ovarian cyst. When I am consulting gynecologist they are telling it's not a problem no need to do anything. Please suggest what should I do. And more over its 3.5years to my marriage but I didn't conceive.
1.Water purifies Colon making it easy to absorb nutrients from food that we eat during the day
2.Water acts as a good Antioxidant ,thus helping in Glowing,soft and supple skin by removing toxins from blood
3.Water helps in weight reduction by boosting metabolism by almost 25 %
4.Water helps in balancing body fluids by balancing your Lymphatic system
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.