Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RameshYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old boy and I have a chest like breast what can I do? there is any surgery to remove this fat on my chest.
I am 22 years old and my body weight is 63 to 65 kgs, and I am loosing my hair day by day. Whenever I take bath or shampoo my hair I can't see any hair on my fingers or in comb, inspite of that I am loosing my hair. 2 or 3 years ago I can't see my scalp but now it seems. The lower portion and the side portion of my head has good density of hair, problem is on the top portion or middle portion of the head. So my question is how can I get rid off this problem?
I have problem of hair loss. I bath daily and wash my hair. But still I have itching problem in my head.
Similar to fits, I have rashes fits where I have skin turning red and getting irresistible itch in localized area. This condition remains from 2min to 15 min and then everything becomes normal. However this is irritating, can this be treated.
Hi. My name is Akanksha. I am 20 years old. My skin is oily. I have acne and many scars on my face. Please tell me how to get rid of them. I want my skin clean.
I am 24 year old boy. But my body and face seems like I am over than 30. Weight -73 kg. Means I want to look handsome. What will I do?
I am 25year old male I have a pimple problem. So I am use order cream but thiar is no relif so what I do.
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.