Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
My cheeks are big. My eyes are a bit inside n I have darkcircles. What should I dotoreduce cheeks and darkcircles.
I have no morning woods and pain in penis. Till last 5 days. 1 day erectile dysfunction and next day its but it pain in my penis and next day they dysfunction. Mujhe lower back pain aur thoda sa abdominal pain bhi hua tha 8 din pehle. Mai pehle do months se 6-7 ghanta bath kar padhta hu aur ha aabhi penis se liquid bhi nahi aata. Sir please suggest me what happens to me?
Hi, my father is suffering from a disease, doctors report says suggestive of mylomalecia. Few doctors are saying its better to get the surgery done however few others says that it should be treated with medicines as their would be chances of improvement. They say a surgery would lead to the present condition of my father remain as it is forever. We are confused as we don't have any option apart from trusting the doctors. Please guide me.
I doctor, I am shanawaz I am very very thin my friend and also my teasing me. I just want to become a fatty and muscular please please help me and give suggestion on my this phone 8655741219. Please help me I will be thank full you r..
My body mass index is very high. I need to lose weight but due to office I can't workout. Can you just some remedies by which I can lose weight at home or workplace? Some diet suggestions?
I am in relation with my colleague. I got pregnant. I took pills to avoid my pregnancy. Now my M.C is irregular and so much bleeding in vagina. What is problem.
Hello sir, I am 41 yrs old. I m suffering from jaw pain right side since last 2 yrs. I consult many Dr. Like ent, dentist n many more. But no result. I take laser treatment also from dentist. Take many medicine from Dr. But pain as it is. Mri n ct scan report r normal. Now I take dynapar *mr but when I leave it pain is start again. So give me permenant solutions for it. Pain is front of ear and behind ear lawver side but to. Please do needful as soon as possible.
I started having hair fall problems since coming to Gurgaon. Eventually, after using patanjali products and taking great care, hairfall has stopped but the density of hair has reduced so much that it is visible. I need to regrow those hair. Would getting bald help? Also my beard hair are red in colour, is it natural?
Hi I have lower back pain since two years and there is swelling on my lower back which did not allow me to walk properly. Please sir ans me.
My baby's genital area turned red and paediatrician said it was diaper rash. He prescribed Mintonia syrup 2.5 ml daily and Candiderma + cream to be applied after each urine. He is 7 months old. Is it safe to take these medicines?
Hello sir please suggest me best medicine to reduce anxiety disorder. My problem is whenever anxiety comes I'm feeling to pass motion very urgently, at this time I'm feeling very discomfort.
Sugar addiction is basically a relentless sugar craving that is triggered in the brain due to mental hunger or an inherent sweet tooth. Yet, excessive sugar is not a good thing in the long run. It can lead to diabetes and various other issues like high cholesterol, hypertension, and obesity. Also, people whose grandparents have suffered from diabetes need to be especially careful of such sweet cravings as it may trigger the same problem in them too. So how can you cut sugar out of your life? Here's a list of tips.
- Detox or Gradual Scaling Down: While many people are in favour of gradually scaling down your sugar intake and slowly cutting it out of your life in a matter of weeks and months, there are experts who believe in stopping intake of it. A clean break from sugar is said to have a beneficial detox like effect on the brain and body. Many experts recommend cutting sugar out of your life in one clean swipe.
- Replacements: Using other substances like honey or even extracts from the Stevia plant are known to be a good replacement plan for cutting down your sugar addiction. You can start by introducing your system to these replacements in your daily beverages like tea, coffee or lemonade, before moving on to the use of organic honey for desserts and baking, as well as other sugar-free desserts and puddings.
- Fruits: The best way to get your sugar indulgence fixed is to have a good dose of fruit. This can help in giving you a good amount of dietary sugars which are natural and do not harm the body in the long run. Also, fruits are a healthy way of ingesting sugar even as you get valuable nutrients, vitamins and mineral - one arrow, many targets!
- Clean Up: Take a walk around your home and find all those secret candy stashes. Also, look for your dessert and pudding trays in the fridge. Now take all this out and give them away or trash them. Once you remove the option of snacking on sugary treats, you will be in a better place to avoid it altogether.
- Magnesium: Your chocolate craving might actually be a call for magnesium that your body is missing out on. Similarly, a mental hunger pang may actually be a need for water or some solid food. Avoid the sugary rush and take the healthy route instead, with the help of nuts and dairy.
Controlling your sugar addiction can save you from various ailments even as it gives you a healthier lifestyle.
If the blood of diabetic patient mix with the blood of non diabetic patient by mistake at the time of checking the sugar level the non diabetic patient suffers from diabetes or not. I am asking this for my own knowledge.
Hai sir, iam suffering on very painful in my heart left side. This pain comes to the rare. But once come is very dangerous. So pls solve my problem.
1)Do not eat anything made of refined carbohydrates or too much sugar.
2)Avoid eating high sugar and fat cereal bars first thing in the morning.
3)Don’t eat leftover dessert for breakfast.
4)Avoid eating deep-fried snacks.
5)Do not stuff yourself with too much breakfast.
6)Avoid coffee. You can replace it with a glass of milk or a cup of green tea.
7)Keep your kitchen stocked with portable breakfast items like fruits, crunchy vegetables like cucumber, low-fat yogurt, milk, eggs, cottage cheese, and roasted nuts.
8)Wake up just 15 minutes earlier and you will have enough time to fix a healthy breakfast.
9)Before going to bed, plan what you want to eat at breakfast and do any necessary preparations the night before.
10)Whatever diet plan you follow, breakfast is one meal you must not skip breakfast meal.