Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Dear madam please help me I am 32 years old my hand and leg skin is very dark skin please help me any tablets or medicines or any treatment.
I was on a diet and was doing workout since 3 years but suddenly I saw that I formed a fine lines near my nose n cheeks so what should I do
Are NUTRIGAIN and ACCUMASS weight gain products good for gaining weight. Do they have any side effects?
I am17 year male. I am suffering for hair loss and not growth hair properly thatswhy I used egg yolk 3 time in a week for 1 month bt I did not see any result I am feel sad what can I do sir please help.
I am 27 years old and I have gas trouble from last two days my motion is not normal and bleeding what should I do?
I feel very sleepy the whole day n feel very weak n get tired very soon . What could b the reason. I also sweat a lot.
I got lot of hairs on my stomach. How can i take it .Please name some powder that will make my hairy stomach without hairs.
Hello, My moms age is 47 and she has blood pressure levels going up and down but it is now in control from a long while and even her diabetes is in control with Ayurvedic medicines but her stomach is growing fat. Is anything linked and how to solve?
I have yellow teeth and a root canal is there in my teeth can tooth whitening toothpaste solve both the problem?
Hello sir, I am 40 years old I have gastric problem in 8 years I taken allopathy, ayurvedic, siddha, homeopathy no use what can I do.
Is contraceptive pills reduce the ova formation? Long time intake reduces fertility about 20-25 years.
I am 62 years old female. I have dark circles below my eyes for last ten years. Please suggest some homeopathic or allopathic medicines.
A sip of tea to begin the day can banish the dregs of sleep and energize you for the day ahead. Tea is not only tasty, but has a number of health benefits as well. The most basic way tea helps the body is by hydrating it. Here are a few other benefits of a cup of tea.
- Soothes the digestive system: It is not only for taste that the Chinese like a cup of tea after their meals. Tea, particularly herbal tea can soothe the digestive system and aid in digestion. Ginger tea can additionally fight nausea.
- Clearer skin: Tea is rich in antioxidants that can detoxify the body and rid it of free radicals. This in turn helps fight signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. It also keeps the skin firm and prevents sun damage.
- Improves heart health: Drinking a cup of tea regularly can help keep your heart healthy. This is because tea is a major source of flavanoids for the body that neutralizes free radicals. This also improves blood vessel and endothelial function and regularizes cholesterol levels. Green tea is also said to lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Weight loss: Tea has no calories of its own, just like water it keeps the body hydrated without affecting your weight. Thus, drinking a cup of tea instead of having a snack can temporarily fill the stomach and curb hunger pangs without any calorific gain. Also, oolong and green tea are said to increase metabolism rates, which further helps in weight loss.
- Boost dental health: When had without sugar or honey, tea can boost your dental health. Green tea protects the body against gum disease and can lower the risk of oral cancer. However, too much tea can stain enamel and spoil your smile if you do not maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Reduced stress: Cortisol is one of the leading causes of stress. Tea can help reduce the amount of cortisol produced in the body and thus help you relax and fight stress. Lowered cortical levels can also slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity: Herbal tea can also help boost the functionality of the immune system. Dandelion tea is said to aid the immune system in fighting ulcers, bronchitis and pneumonia. Chamomile tea has chemical compounds that increase the production of white blood cells. Similarly, ginseng tea encourages the production of both white blood cells and interferon.
Though it has a number of health benefits, like anything else, tea should not be had in excess. So, limit yourself to a cup or two a day.