Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajendaran
Submit a review for Dr. RajendaranYour feedback matters!
I have a sever headache, and frequent urination, and sometime I get abdominal pain also. My last period is 23th Jan. I thought that it's symptoms of pregnancy. So check home test. But it's shown as negative.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I have a lot of acidity issue. It burns like hell. I tried to maintain, eating, sleeping habit, but still it comes at night. Mostly if I eat curd, bread, veg curry vegetable.
Hi, I have gastritis I just want to ask can I drink apple cider vinegar if yes than please suggest me when and how much quantity should I consume and also suggest me should I cut off all the dairy products including yogurt also?
मेरी पत्नी की आयु 62 साल है उनके पेट में गैस बहुत हैं , कोई भी चीज खाये तो गैस ने लगती है फलस्वरूप उसने केवल हरी सब्जियां तोरी टिंडे घीया या खिचड़ी , दलिये का सेवन करना शुरू कर दिया है लेकिन फिर भी कभी कभी बहुत दिक्कत होती है , तली हुई चीजें व मीठे सेवन भी रखा है , इसकी वजह से तबियत भी गिरी गिरी रहती है व गैस सिर में भी चढ़ जाती है तो सर दर्द करता है , कृपया कुछ सुझाव देने का श्रम करें धन्यवाद
When I eat the Bazaar food after that I get the acidity every time I take eno what can I do for that.
Hello sir, I had rashes its been 6 months now and it is now become red dark spots near anus and tlon my butt too. It irritates me. Itches me and burns a lot. Please help me.
I had a problem since 5 to 7 years of diet. Three times daily I had to go for a latrine. Time is before lunch before dinner and before bedtime. My timings r 10. Am snacks, 2.00 pm- lunch, 6.30 pm- dinner. Is there any solution for this please request you don't suggest to take medicine only exercise or home remedies.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a blend of stomach discomfort or pain and issues with bowel routines: either constipation or diarrhea; or having a different kind of stool (slender, hard, or delicate and fluid). A healthy routine diet by and large comprises of eating a wide number of nutritious, low-fat nourishments with some restraint. Be that as it may, you may see an increase in your symptoms after you eat certain kinds of food when you have an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Since side effects can fluctuate between patients, there is not just one list of off-limit foods, but with that said, there are a plenty of foods that are good for your health and do not irritate your bowel habits. By staying away from the most basic irritants of IBS, you may see more consistency and also less cramps and bloating. Some of the foods that you can consume during IBS are as follows:
- Fiber adds bulk to your digestive system. It is broadly accessible in grains, vegetables and natural products. Eating a lot of insoluble fiber as grains can increase your trips to the bathroom. Concentrate on soluble fiber. This includes vegetables and natural products.
- While the insoluble fiber content in whole grains might be an irritant in IBS indications, certain grains cause different issues. Items containing rye, wheat, and grain contain gluten. This is a sort of protein that can harm your digestion tracts and increase symptoms of IBS. While a hypersensitivity to gluten is known as celiac infection, in any case half the patients in IBS are gluten-intolerant. Fortunately, more gluten-free items are available in the market these days. In case you cannot manage without pizza, pasta, cakes, you can simply substitute them with gluten-free products of the same kind.
- Consume plenty fruits and vegetables.
- Take carbohydrates in required quantity like bread, rice, oats, pasta, potatoes, chapattis and plantain.
- If you happen to be lactose intolerant, include substitutes like soya, rice or oat, milk and yogurts that are rich in calcium.
- Some meat, fish, eggs and alternatives like beans.
- Take a limited amount of foods high in fats and sugars. Decrease intake of saturated fat that is found in butter, ghee, cheddar, meat, cakes and baked goods. Substitute these with unsaturated fats found in vegetable oils, for example, sunflower, rapeseed and olive oil, avocados, nuts and seeds.
- Drink a lot of liquid, no less than two liters every day, for example, water or natural teas.
Whenever you go out to eat, make sure you ask for gluten-free food. Sometimes, certain kinds of food might appeal to you but try not to get tempted too often by the menu and harm your health because of it. Stick to a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.