Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajendarYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years. Male. I have hair fall problem. I almost lost 50% of my hair from top section. In my family nobody have such problem from my father side and mother side also. Can I get it back my lost hair?
Hi. I am 17 years old and I am having skin problem. Pores of my skin are getting bigger and bigger. Please tell me a solution. From past 3 days I am using tin-tin mh. One of the chemist told me it will disappear 70-80% of your pores.
I am 21 year old and I troubled from acne. Nd pimples since last 5 years so please give me a perfect solution.
Hi doctor. I have a pigmentation problem. My original skin color is normal whitish. I'm using borewell water. I used melacare an ointment for the pigmentation problem. But there is no use of it. Please suggest me some good natural products to get back my complexion.
I have loose my hair quickly I tried all the shampoo but not effect what can I do for hair lose please tell me about hair lose.
Hello Dr. There is some type of pimples with white color is having on my testis outer skin. It is from long time.In which two are big and tight and some are small. Please advice any cream for solution.
I'm suffering from pimples from two week. Can you suggest me how to escape from this disease. Pleas suggest me.
Hi, I am 23 years old Female. After coming to Hyderabad I am getting pimples resulting Scars very regularly. Because of this skin is getting black. Skin is getting pigmentation resulting darkness beside lips. My face is oily type. Please suggest me any lotion or soap?
I have skin problem. My skin is dark in between the thighs near the vagina. Its like dark and patchy. Please give some solution to lighten it. And to light the skin tone.
How a scar mark of an operation can be omitted from the body? What type of ointment can be used for this purpose? Can we fully omit the mark from the body?
I am viewing dark circle for last 2 years. But it is not permanent. Curing by taking medicine. . But for last 2 month it is not cured. Doc advised me to go for laser treatment. . I want to know what is it ? And why it comes again and again. . Does water builds inside eyes.
I have suffering from lots of hairfall in one day. And my hair growth is just stopped from past 1 years. And it becomes very thick. Can you please suggest me some shampoo or any treatment to get rid of hair fall?
Skin graft is a form of a surgical procedure, which involves removal of the skin of a particular region of the body and transplanting it to a different body portion or to a separate individual. Grafting is usually recommended by the doctor if the patient has suffered from extreme burns or the protective layering of the skin of that particular region has been damaged because of extreme illness, bed sores sustained infection on the skin or repeated injuries. Grafting is also recommended as a procedure for nose and breast reconstruction surgeries. It is usually done with the help of local anaesthesia, making the procedure a less painful one.
There are two types of skin grafting procedures:
1. Split-level thickness grafts: The grafting in this procedure deals with the elimination of the epidermis and just a part of the dermis from the site of the healthy skin. These grafts are used to cover generally a large portion of the body. This form of grafting does not develop significantly with the other portions of the skin, so doctors recommend more split-level thickness grafts as the person ages. The grafts happen to be delicate, glossy and faded in comparison to the rest of the skin.
2. Full-thickness grafts: In this procedure, the grafting involves the subsequent removal of the blood vessels and the muscles along with the two skin layers from the donor site. This form of grafting is particularly useful in reconstructing small damages on the exposed portions of the body such as the face. This type adjusts well with the other portions of the skin and subsequently tends to merge with the rest of the skin.
The procedure will begin with the implementation of intravenous therapy (IV) on your wrist or hand on the day of the surgery. This therapy helps the doctor to provide you with necessary medicines and fluids at any point of the surgery. Just a few minutes before the operation, the doctor will inject general anaesthesia through IV. After removal of the skin, preferably from the unexposed portions of the body, such as thigh and buttocks in the case of a split-level thickness graft and the abdomen and the chest in case of a full-thickness graft, the healthy skin is transplanted at the damaged spot and is fixed by subsequent stitching and dressing. The donor site will also be covered by appropriate dressing to prevent any further infection. After the completion of the surgery, it is recommended to take a few days’ rest before getting on with your daily life routine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Dear sir mujhe psoriasis ki problem h But thik nhi ho pa rhi h Jaipur sms hospital tk ki medicine le chuka hu.
Sebaceous cysts are also called as epidermoid cysts are characterized by the formation of small bumps beneath the skin, which are, however, noncancerous and can appear anywhere on the neck or face. Usually arising from sebaceous glands, sebaceous cysts are often harmless and take a long time to grow and develop. They normally do not cause any severe problems as such, but if they tend to be bothersome and painful, then you consult a doctor for treatment and diagnosis.
Signs and symptoms of sebaceous cysts include:
- Small, round bumps found underneath the skin.
- Formation of a thick, yellow, pungent-smelling material that may or may not leak from the cysts.
- Formation of small blackheads clogging the opening of the cyst.
- When inflamed, the area turns reddish in color and may swell up.
Causes behind it
Sebaceous cysts develop when the sebaceous glands or ducts are either damaged or clogged. Sebaceous glands generally secrete keratin and sebum, oils which are responsible for coating the hair and skin. Whenever they get blocked, these fluids accumulate, resulting in the formation of cysts. Whenever they get damaged, the cysts burst open and keratin oozes out as a thick and yellow fluid. Blockage or damage can occur because of any of the following reasons:
- Cuts, scratches and surgical wounds.
- Skin conditions like acne.
- Genetic problems like Garner's syndrome.
- Cell damage because of surgery.
- A deformed gland or duct.
A few factors which may make you more vulnerable to growing sebaceous cysts:
- If you have a history of acne.
- If you receive injuries to the skin.
- If you are past the age of puberty.
- If you have rare genetic disorders.
If the cysts trouble or bother you in any way, you should consider receiving treatment as they can cause further problems in the near future. These may include:
- Boil-like infections.
- Genital discomforts such as problems in urinating.
- Even when it is not infected, a cyst can get inflamed causing a lot of pain and uneasiness.
- Sebaceous cysts can, in extremely rare cases, lead to skin cancer.