Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. RaghavendranYour feedback matters!
I have respiration problem from last 3 months. I cant sleep overnight due to this. I suffer from cold full day. Due to which I am getting migraine. What should I do? I have consulted many doctors but the result is nothing.
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.