Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RadhikaYour feedback matters!
I have hair loss issue, but my doctor suggested to take tab finpecia lifetime. It is good for my lifetime.
Hi ,I am 22 years female and trying to conceive. I took ultrasound which says i am having pcod my doctor prescribed me to take normoz tab. Will it help me to come out of pcos and help me to get pregnant soon? please suggest me.
Hello Doctors, My son born on 10-APR-2016, now he is with 2 months 4 days with weight of around 4 kg 50 gms. My question here is that, he used cry lot in night even after feeding and also we used to follow the feeding as every 2 to 3 hrs gab even if he is sleeping then we used to make him get up and try to feed. Is that correct way or we need to wait his wake up by his own or based on crying? And please suggest the process of feeding throughout the day like need to continue like 2 to 3 hrs gap or not? And we used to feed him mostly with SIMILAC advance 1 formula milk since my wife is not having enough breast milk? Suggest this also.
My brother is 8 years old. He has pain in his stomach and sometimes he also get fever. As per report he has few enlarged mesentric lymph nodes which are scattered in lower abdominal cavity. Want to know what kind type of treatment he shall go through to recover.
I'm feeling unenthusize. Also I have hairfall & dandruff problem. As well as my skin so oily & sensitive so that my face skin getting flawless & dull.
How to grow our hairs fastly? What should I eat to grow my hair quickly? What food aur something I do for that?
I made Hershey's choco milkshake at home. I guess I put more syrup. I caught cold and fever within a few hours and my throat started paining. Then I took crocin tablet and my fever reduced but the throat pain has increased. I'm too much worried. Please help.
Hi, I am suffering from throat infection my voice has not come clear and loud enough so that person can't able to listen sometime and I have pain also in throat.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.