Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Dr. Batras' Positive Health Clinic Private LimitedYour feedback matters!
“Is there an recovery from depression without medication?”
This is a question that many people ask Dr R K Aggarwal and rather they also search for the web, talk to other doctors to seek alternative then treatment hoping that they can recover on their own without taking any treatment. Well for that answer can be very complicated as well as simple. It basically depends on the severity and persistence of the symptoms on is having.
Few people with whom Dr R K Aggarwal has had experience with has recovered fully from depression entirely on their own using some of the natural tips and treatments which are i am going to mention in this article as well.
If anyone needs to directly come and talk with, He/She is welcome to come and talk with Dr R K Aggarwal directly.
Reaching out for a help is an important part of the recovery process but to get that help can take many forms and what works for one person may not also work for another so be careful before using any methods without prescriptions.
There are effective non-drug treatment options for mild to moderate depression.
Many people with mild to moderate depression, where sleep is adequate, can recover from depression with talk therapy and adjudicative strategies such as exercise, improved nutrition, mindfulness techniques, sunlight or light therapy, support from friends, family or a support group, and lifestyle changes. All individuals with depression should rule out a medical issue which may contribute to their depressed mood. Many medical problems, including vitamin deficiencies and hormone imbalances, can contribute to depression. Getting a thorough physical exam to rule out a medical cause is important.
If there is no clear medical cause, psychotherapy which focuses on improving self-care, reengaging in pleasurable and meaningful activities, and managing negative thoughts can be helpful in many cases. Working on issues that are impacting relationships with friends, loved ones, and
family can also greatly relieve depression in some individuals.
And for some,
exploring and resolving unresolved grief or early childhood trauma may be important.
Other approaches that can contribute to recovery include bodywork, acupuncture or other alternative medical approaches, meditation, yoga, or spiritual exploration.
Taking medication for depression, when needed, should not be viewed as a failure.
However, it is important to recognize that depression is an issue as serious as diabetes, epilepsy, or even cancer. Because it involves mood, thoughts, and behavior, it can often be treated through those channels. But there are also genetic and environmental factors that make some individuals susceptible to depression and which may result in a more persistent condition that is more difficult to treat.
Just as other conditions sometimes require medication for their treatment, depression may also require medication to fully resolve. And it is important to recover fully rather than settle for persistent mild depression. Persistent depression can become chronic and more severe over time as the brain becomes accustomed to the depressed state. Therapy and medication combined have the highest success rate in terms of resolving depression, and when therapy alone is not sufficient, it may help to consult with a doctor to discuss medication options.
It is important to remember that, when it comes to treating depression,
There is no prize for recovering “better” than another person.
Recovering without therapy, without medication—literally “on your own”— does not earn you any awards.
The prize is being emotionally healthy.
Severe pain during intercourse causes difficulty in a relationship in both partners. Sometimes a sustained occurrence of pain might be an indication of some serious medical dysfunction. As such, consult a doctor as soon as the pain arises. Contrary to popular beliefs, sexual pain can occur in both male and female.
In female, the reasons behind the painful sexual intercourse might be:
- Vaginismus, a condition when the vaginal muscles tighten up mainly due to anxiety or fear and cause significant pain with a tearing sensation.
- The pain can arise due to vaginal infection due to yeast or any form of sexually transmitted disease or pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- A severe injury in the vagina during childbirth or any other accident and psychological stress can also cause severe pain during sex.
- Sometimes, uterine or menopause problems (formation of fibroids in the uterus) can also cause pain.
- Cyst formation in the ovary or endometriosis (when the inner tissue lining of the uterus tends to grow outside) can also cause severe pain during intercourse.
- Some men can experience pain during intercourse because of allergy to the fluids of the vagina or the chemical content of certain contraceptives.
- You can experience pain because of undiagnosed sexually transmitted diseases like herpes or gonorrhea
- The pain might also occur due to urinary tract infections or side effects from certain medications.
- Severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation can be a result of inflammation of the prostate glands and should be immediately diagnosed as it might be a signal of prostate cancer.
For treating pain during sex in female, you should opt for the following procedures
- If the pain is caused due to vaginal dryness after menopause, you should consider the application of prescribed lubricants or jellies to reduce the pain.
- If the pain occurs due to severe anxiety or stress, sex therapy can help you improve physical intimacy.
- If there are other symptoms like severe bleeding or irregular periods in addition to the pain, a visit to the physician is recommended.
Quite similarly in men
- If the pain occurs due to severe anxiety or stress, sex therapy can help you improve physical intimacy.
- If the pain results from side effects of certain medications, you should try changing your prescribed medication after doctor’s suggestion.
- In extreme cases, the doctors might suggest hormone replacement surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.x
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
- Allergic rhinitis is commonly known as hay fever.
- Common symptoms include sneezing, stuffy nose, watery eyes, and a sore, scratchy throat.
- Possible triggers include grass, pollen, dust mites, cockroaches, cigarette smoke, and perfume.
An allergen is a normally harmless substance that causes an allergic reaction.
Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, is an allergic response to specific allergens. Pollen is the most common allergen.
1) recurrent sneezing
2) running nose
3) blocked nose
4) itching in nose
5) recurrent coughing
6) pricky or sore throat
7) itching in eyes
8) watery eyes
9) under eye circles
10) frequent headaches
When your body comes into contact with an allergen, it releases histamine, which is a natural chemical that defends your body from the allergen.
This chemical causes allergic rhinitis and its symptoms, including a runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes.
In addition to pollen, other common causes include:
3) animal dander, cat
Most of the people ask how can a person take care of his skin while travelling?
Well here are some tips:
1) Avoid wiping your face with hankie when you have pimples or oily face. Remember wiping with hankie without washing your face will just spread infection over the face. Always use wet tissues to wipe your face if your skin type is oily.
2) Avoid using previously used hankie for wiping your face. Use good quality face tissue papers.
3) Drink good amount of water and keep yourself hydrated.
4) Tie your face with scarf or any other cloth if you have got direct sunlight on your face to avoid tan.
5) Use sunglasses if its a sunny day because the more you stress on your eyes the more wrinkles you get around eyes.
6) Wash your face in atleast 5 hr interval whenever possible.
Hi my periods r irregular n m unable to conceive would you please suggest me some tablets for conceiving or getting my periods regular.
She is 22 year. Female.she have problem of very heavy leakage of orgasm when ever she mastubarlate. It will b leakng till next two days. And she have irregular periods since last 3 months. please suggest me hw she can get relief frm this problem.
Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old and my wt is 79 and ht 5.4" Is this is the right wt for my age, and I need to lose wt ,daily I am drinking green tea at night with honey and lemon juice, is this method is correct what I am doing. And am drinking lots of water at day time. But even though my wt is not reducing. Please suggest me to reduce at least 10 to 15 kg ,Thank you.
Dear Dr. My sperm is very light its not h white n not a thick. I dnt masturbate. I dnt drink/smoke. I eat non. Veg only 2 days in a month my sperm comes out at any time anywhere if I sleep. Stand,sit or do any work. What to do sir/mam? please tell. Any tab, test,home remedies.
Dear doctor, I want to ask about the sex stamina. Is there any medicine for increasing sex stamina effectively. Thanx.
I have sinus problem from 6 months. What medicine I have to take. To which doctor I have to consult either I have to go with homeopathy or general physician.
Hi, 19 year old girl has taken I pill (after) intercourse on 22nd around 18: 00 hours and had sex again on 24th at morning 5 o clock. Does she need to take any I-pill or other emergency contraceptive medicine, or will the earlier one will work since last intercourse took place within 36 hours of the I pill taken. Please suggest.
Mujhe teen mahine pahle ek din subah balgam me khoon aaya tha aur gla chil gya tha khane pine me koi pareshani nahi hoti muh kholne par kan ko joint me dard mahsus hota tha maine Alchemist me Dr. Ko dikhaya unse hi dawai bhi le raha hu kan ke joint pain to thik ho gaya ek hafte bad par mujhe ab bhi ye lagta hai ki jaise gale me kuch atka huaa hai khasne ke bad bulgam aata hai ek dam gala saf ho jata hai 15 minut me fir aise hi hota hai or ajib se gandh aati hai jaise ki chasni ya ots ki khushubu din me kai bar aisa hota hai kabhi rat ko bhi jyada time par ye hota hai jaise dudh me jyda chini dalne par jo khusbu aati ha us trah ki or pet bhi badh gya hai pahle ke mukable aur resha bana rahta hai.
I had a love marriage. My husband has a dark complexion, while I am of wheatish golden color. My mother-in-law, like every other typical Indian family, was preoccupied with the color of my skin and desired a light-skinned grandchild. She was convinced that my child would have a dark complexion, due to my wheatish skin color. A country like ours places a huge importance on fair skin and because of this I was determined to protect my child from the distress of being put through ‘fairness tests’ throughout his/her life.
The ‘Natural Brite Kit’ was the perfect solution and it saved me. It only required me to follow specific diet patterns and the intake of certain oral supplements in the sixth month of my pregnancy. And luckily, some months later, a daughter with fair, light skin was born to me. My mother-in law was very happy, all thanks to the ‘Natural Brite Kit’.
This case is only one of the many victories of ‘Natural Brite Kit’, from the large number of people who have used it successfully. This treatment includes the use of herbal treatment and bach flower in its remedies, and comes under Ayurvedic treatment. Not only is it an agent for cleansing, but it also conducts a purification of the body.
This treatment must be administered over a period of one month before the sixth month of pregnancy. The result is that your baby develops fair and smooth skin. The ideology of Ayurveda is that the body can be healed by maintaining a balance of the natural forces within it. And thus, this herbal medication includes healing powers. Ayurveda is an ancient science that boasts of vast aptitude and knowledge in preventive remedies as well as effective therapy.
Though we do not wish to portray dark skin as any being less than fair skin, in this country, fair skin is viewed as an asset. The fact that relatives ask if the infant is fair skinned or not is just one example that proves this point. This medication assures the child better opportunities and an improved present as well as future.
Is this form of treatment safe?
An all encompassing trial was taken of 1200 pregnant women, who were administered with both, a naturopathic diet as well as Bach flower. With a 97% success rate, a study of over five years resulted in 1169 of 1200 women giving birth to fair skinned babies.
What are the contents of the ‘Natural Brite Kit’?
A booklet of literature on this topic
The booklet is an extensive source of data about the principles and mechanisms of action of the “Ayurveda and Bach flower therapy”, the panel of doctors as well as the details of prescriptions for oral supplements.
The herbal medications in the package include:
Apple Grow Pills
What is the process of treatment?
The aim of the treatment is the gestation period for pregnant women in the 6th month. The procedure of this form of treatment includes a rigidly controlled diet. Dressing in dark colored clothing is prohibited during this period and overexposure to the sun should be avoided at all costs; these rules should be observed strictly. Along with this, certain supplementary intakes are a must. The details of how to use them are mentioned in the booklet and the supplements have been divided into three different parts.
What would be the expected Results?
A healthy baby with light colored skin.
Are you aware of the function of appetite hormones in your body? Appetite hormones or hunger hormones are the hormones which are responsible for making you feel hungry, and also account for a decreased appetite, which is common for all of us at times.
Leptin and Ghrelin are the two primary appetite hormones, which are produced in your body.
Ghrelin is your body’s appetite increasing hormone, which gets released in the stomach. It is responsible for signaling hunger to your brain. It is said that the ghrelin levels in your body play an important role in how quickly you feel hungry after having a meal. Usually, the ghrelin levels increase before you eat. This signifies that you are hungry. They go down for almost three hours after your meal. It is believed that ghrelin plays a more important role in the regulation of your body weight, which is a much more complex procedure.
Among the two appetite hormones, leptin accounts for being the appetite suppressing hormone. It is considered to play a more important role than ghrelin in maintaining the energy balance of your body. It is also believed that leptin is responsible for the regulation of ghrelin. Leptin helps in signaling the brain that your body has enough energy in the form of body fat. It is considered that the more fat you have, the more amount of leptin is present in your blood. However, the level varies based on factors such as when you took your last meal, and your sleeping patterns.
How to control your hunger hormones?
There are certain ways by which you can control your appetite hormones. It can be done primarily by avoiding food items that contain high fat. When you eat, messages are transmitted to several parts of your body, indicating that you have had enough. While consuming fatty food, this system does not send messages as effectively. Consuming fat makes you consume more calories, which in turn lets you store fat and gain fat.
It has been proven that either a diet which is rich in good carbohydrates or a diet which is high in protein, suppresses your ghrelin production more effectively than a high fat diet. It is important for you to get proper sleep for controlling your appetite hormones. Studies prove that sleep deprivation is associated with an increase in your ghrelin levels, appetite, and hunger, compared to people who get 10 hours sleep on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.