Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radhiga GYour feedback matters!
My wife period came on 8th may. So if I will do sex on 14 may then she will get pregnant or not? Please tell me.
My 9 month has started I am 36 week pregnant and my tummy seems ohk in full size but mostly people use to say I am carrying high I feel every movement from my child .i have heard that baby comes in lower position at last and baby at lower position face very less time in labour. Is that so. Pls suggest me I am tensed if my baby is in upward position then I have to face more labour is that true. I am having swelling also in my legs I use to do lil exercise in the morning stretching and all.
I Am 22 Years old and I am here with PCOD. May I please know what is the major reason for PCOD and how to cure it.
My both breast is paining a lot I cannot bear usually before period I have pain in n both breast but my date also done on 8 th of may but now pain has increased a lot from ten days I have sex on 12th of may that is on 5th day of period so is it is symptoms of pregnancy.
I am a little fat and since last two weeks having pain in my ankle. It might be because of irregular menses. Pl advice what should I do.
I am more than 2 months late for my periods I had consumed 2-3 delay pills after I got my periods and got it stop I had intercourse with my partner and took ipill with 72 hrs. I took 3 pregnancy test n all were negative n my doc prescribed me meprate 10 mg once a day fr 5 days. Shld I increase dose to 2 tabs a day becoz I want my chumps asap? Any food to let my periods flow?
Sir, my wife is a pregnant I forced take in mouth I discharged cum in her mouth suddenly she swallow is any effect too her pregnancy or to a baby please reply.
Hi doctor my age is 19 and I am unmarried and my periods aren't coming within 3 months I consulted doctor but not improve can you please help me about this matter and because of this problem a Beard coming on my face please help me.
Bones are quite literally the support system of the body, so it's super important to keep them strong and healthy. Strength is not a goal you achieve in a day, week or month. It is a way more rigorous process that has to go on for years. The growing age of your life matters the most; it is at this point that you can make your bones strong. Bone strength should also be maintained in certain ways. Child or adult, you must aim for both mental and physical strength.
Here are some tips to make deposits in your bone bank for a healthier future:
- Know your family history: As with many medical conditions, family history is a key indicator of bone health. Those with a parent or sibling who has or had osteoporosis are more likely to develop it. So, how's your bone density, grandma? might seem like an awkward question at thanksgiving dinner, but ask anyway before she passes the gravy.
- Boost calcium consumption: When most people think bones, they think calcium. This mineral is essential for the proper development of teeth and bones. But calcium isn't the end-all, be-all bone loss cure. The key might be to help the body absorb calcium by pairing calcium-rich foods with those high in vitamin d. Foods that are good sources of calcium include yogurt, cheese, milk, spinach and collard greens.
- Don't forget the vitamin d: where there's calcium, there must be vitamin d: the two works together to help the body absorb bone-boosting calcium. Boost vitamin d consumption by munching on shrimp, fortified foods like cereal and orange juice, sardines, eggs (in the yolks) and tuna, or opt for a vitamin d supplement. The body also produces vitamin d when exposed to the sun - 10 to 15 minutes of exposure three times per week will do. Vitamin d's importance to bone health has been proven in studies on seasonal bone loss - elderly people can lose more bone mass during the winter because of lack of sun exposure.
- Make exercise a priority: Seriously regular exercise is to keep a number of health issues at bay, and bone health is no exception. In fact, living a sedentary lifestyle is considered a risk factor for osteoporosis. What type of exercise is most effective? weight-bearing exercises like running, walking, jumping rope, skiing and stair climbing keep bones strongest.
- Consume less caffeine: Caffeine does have some health benefits, but unfortunately not for our bones. Too much of it can interfere with the body's ability to absorb calcium. Drinking more than two cups of coffee per day accelerated bone loss in subjects who also didn't consume enough calcium. Also more than 18 ounces of coffee per day can accelerate bone loss by negatively interacting with vitamin d. So enjoy the java, but keep it in moderation and consume enough calcium, too.
- Quit smoking: Here's yet another reason to lose the cigarettes: multiple studies have shown that smoking can prevent the body from efficiently absorbing calcium, decreasing bone mass.
My period started on 17th april. On 29th april I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend and consumed ipill within 7 hours. I have done four pregnancy test last on 15th june all shows negative. After april I have no periods and heavy watery discharge from vagina and cramps.
Had a c-section seven months ago. Is it safe for me to start exercising on cross trainer now. My age is 38 and weight 69.
People who regularly work out can go on about its benefits and also show off a toned physique. However, a bad or improper movement can be more harmful than no exercise at all. Read on to know some common exercise moves that are best avoided for their potential harmful effects.
- Dumbbell punches: By holding dumbbells and punching them forward into the air, you are just spending your energy with absolutely no return from it. It is good as a conditioning one if done for a long time, but does not help the shoulders or the arms. Bicep curls and triceps extensions yield much better results than these punches.
- Shoulder Shrugs: The only muscle that gets worked here is the trapezius, which is at the top of the shoulders and the neck. The arms and the back do not get any benefit and shoulder shrugs can actually cause postural problems and increase shoulder tension. Best avoided if you are not a professional bodybuilder.
- Thigh machines: One of the most ineffective machines in the gym, the poor posture and no workout for the abs is one of the reasons the outer and inner thigh workouts should be avoided. Better results can be achieved with squats and lunges, which also help more muscles and help in losing weight.
- Plank rows: While plank rows or board lines work very well for core strengthening, it is not as effective for back and arm strengthening. Better results are achieved with the usual lines for these areas.
- Lat pull-downs behind the neck: This can be very harmful for people who have even minor shoulder joint problems. The idea is to build arm, torso, and back muscles by pulling a weighted bar down the front and back of the chest area. This can cause misalignment, shoulder impingement, or a tear in the rotator cuff, and in severe cases, even cervical vertebral fracture.
- Military Presses Behind the Head: Similar to a lat pull-down, here also, a barbell is lifted up and down behind the head and can cause the same problems as the earlier one, including fracture of the cervical spine.
- Squatting on a bosu ball: These colorful equipment are very alluring but can be really dangerous and can cause ankles and knees to be injured, causing meniscal tears or disruptions.
- Crunches: When improperly done, crunches produce the same position as one achieves while working on the computer - head forward and rounded shoulder. Crunches are meant to be done by pulling up on the head and not using the abs, as most people incorrectly do.
Make sure you get a trainer's advice on the right ways to work out so as to get the maximum benefits and avoid injuries.
My name is sonam I had pain in my vagina and some white liquid is coming out from it for 3or 4 days so tell me about that problem.
Hi. I am 18 years old (girl). I am in a relationship with a boy for about 1 year 7 months. We want to have sex but we aren't able to move forward due to pregnancy fear. I can't trust condoms fully or say totally. Please doctor give me some good advice so that we can move forward. Thank You.
Im 35 yrs old I get inserted IUD recently for the third time now I have white discharge after this what shall I do pls clarify.
Is girl sperm ejaculation is necessary for pregnancy my friend's husband has low testosterone but this doc says he don't satisfy his wife so his wife is not becoming pregnant is it true ?
I missed my periods from last 3months I had an ultrasound nd I am not pregnant I jst can not understand wat is d prblm.
The relationship of vertical facial height to facial width is an important indicator of overall facial shape.
There are three methods of evaluating the vertical facial height - to - width proportion. These may be presented as proportions, percentages or indices: • craniofacial height (vertex - menton) to facial width (zy -Zy): the craniofacial height is measured from vertex (the highest point of the head, with the subject in nhp) to menton. Bizygomatic facial width, measured from the most lateral point of the soft tissue overlying each zygomatic arch (zygion), is approximately 60% of vertical craniofacial height. • physiognomical face height (trichion - menton) to facial width (zy - zy): bizygomatic facial width is approximately 70 – 75% of vertical facial height. In addition, bitemporal width, measured from the most lateral point on each side of the forehead, is 80 – 85% of bizygomatic width. Bigonial width, measured from the soft tissue overlying the most lateral point of each mandibular angle (soft tissue gonion), is usually 70 – 75% of bizygomatic width. • morphological face height (nasion - menton) to facial .Width (zy - zy).