Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R. V. ThenmozhiYour feedback matters!
My gynaec told me during ultrasound that I have excessive amniotic fluid and AFI she mentioned as 13.0 cm. Is it a cause of concern or worry? What should I do ?my baby was seen quite active and in breech position.
What are the complications of thyroid specially for conceiving. Thyroid was first diagnosed in her in 2014 and the value was 14.5 She have been taking medicine since then and it is normal at the moment but still want to know any complications related to this.
I have made physical relationship with my fiancee yesterday. Now she is feeling pain while urinating. please suggest any remedies at hte earliest.
I am 25 years old. In may 18 am getting periods normally.in june month my periods is delayed I had taken pregnancy test it shows positive. I had taken unwanted kit tablet, in june month the periods will come for 10 days like that, after taking unwanted kit again am taking pregnancy test, it shows oly negative. The complete abortion is possible or not? This month my periods comes regularly or not?
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food. However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
- Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
- High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
- Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
- Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
- Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.
Which is the safest way (except condom) for newly married couple, who didn't want pregnancy at this time, but want after 2 years married life?
These may be taken by people who are living in places with a seemingly pleasant yet unhealthy weather. They may benefit from it. Both red and black varieties of mud are used for mud therapy which helps in eliminating toxins primarily through the skin and also other organs such as intestines and kidneys.