Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.Ravi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.RaviYour feedback matters!
Hi my age is 21 and look like 28-30 l feel sad for and my face goes very black in sun sometimes god and sometimes very bad what to do to look younger.
Getting bald at back of my head. Any possible way to gain hairs back. Please give me some tips to regain my hair. And I request you to not give tips for keeping hair healthy just tell how I can regain my hair.
Hello sir, after 3 months I have got married so I wanted to know that melanin reduction injection was safe to use for fairness and was it costly. What is its cost. Please conform me as soon as possible. Thanx.
I have very bad black darks and spots. How can I remove them? My face look very bad. please sugest me.
Hair loss and balding is very common heath issue in men and women. Stressful lifestyle, pollution, lack of proper diet and lack of proper care are all the causes of sudden hair loss. People who are worried about the hair fall go for so many remedies of different health care system, but they provide only temporary solutions. As Ayurveda remedies are the natural and holistic system of the health cure. Many people are going towards Ayurvedic ingredients can help you cure hair loss issues. Hair loss and balding is the very embarrassing condition for both males and females. The early stages of the hair loss can be easily decreased and even stopped completely.
Ayurvedic approach believes that hair loss and balding can be controlled by targeting the body type or mind-body structure. Pitta Dosha is also considered as the primary cause of the hair fall. Ayurveda says that the improved lifestyle and proper diet could cure Pitta Dosha. Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss are made of natural herbs to that can improve hair growth and reduce hair loss.
The most effective herbs which reduce the hair loss in minimal period and give amazing results are:
- Amla: Amla is filled with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. Amla acts like a hair nutrient and tonic which provides healthier and stronger hair and solves all the hair related issues.
- Aloe vera: This is very good for re- growth of hair and also stops hair fall, hair thinning and balding.
- Methi: Methi is easily available at most of the houses of India. This is also used with spices in the Indian food and along with this domestic use Methi is an effective home ingredient to reduce the hair fall problems. These are the natural herbs which are used for the treatment of hair fall in Ayurveda. Along with these some specially prepared medicines are also available which the mixture of different ingredients is.
Any of the natural or specially prepared medicines can give amazing results and you can get rid of hair fall issues. But before using any of the remedies consultation of the expert Ayurvedic physician is suggested for the safe and harms fewer results.
Hi Sir, I have many small pimple in body skin. Which is scabies. Please let me know solution for same.
Iam 20 years female and I am student since complete 1 years I am suffering from hairloss problem I use garnier shampoo and coconut oil. Since one week I am using curry leaves with coconut oil. Please suggest me home remedy to regain my hair again.
neglecting to wash and scrub the neck area is one reason people get black neck, there are other things that will cause this conditions that is scientifically known as acanthosis nigricans.
Causes of Dark Skin on Neck :
black neck can be caused by poor hygiene, but there are also many other reasons black neck occurs. Too much sun exposure is one reason, but in most cases it is a result of diabetes or obesity. Black neck can also be inherited. Whatever the case may be, black neck is still unsightly and if you’ve got it, you’re probably going to want to treat it as soon as possible. Aging and sun exposure are the main causes of dark discoloration on the neck. Other causes are diabetes, genetics, polycystic ovary syndrome, poor hygiene, and sudden weight loss or weight gain.
Home Remedies :
1. Honey and Tomato : Honey is used in countless home remedies to treat conditions of the skin and is an excellent moisturizer. It is also priceless in helping to lighten the skin. Mixing honey with tomato, another skin lightening agent, will give you the extra healing power you need to remove dark patches on the neck quickly and easily. Honey and tomato juice should be mixed well together and applied to the black areas for twenty minutes. Repeating this home remedy every day will help to get rid of black neck in a hurry.
2 . Almonds : Almonds will make your skin positively glow. It helps to greatly nourish the skin and will also give your skin the added moisture it needs. While eating almonds is obviously very beneficial, making a paste of almond powder, milk powder, and honey will do wonders to help get rid of black neck. This needs to be left on the affected areas for thirty minutes and then rinsed clean.
3 . Olive Oil : Olive oil is used for skin by thousands of people around the globe. Those that care about natural beauty swear by the power of olive oil to nourish skin and keep it looking its best. Olive oil and lemon juice should be mixed together to treat black neck. Applied to the dark spots for twenty minutes and rinsed thoroughly, this mixture will help considerably to fade black neck for good.
4. Aloe Vera : Extract aloe vera gel from the leaf. Apply it directly on the neck and gently massage it. Leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with water. Repeat this once daily for fast results.