Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.RaviYour feedback matters!
I am pruthviraj I have 23yrs old my problem is hair falling science last three months what cab I do please give me a better idea to solve my problem.
I have dark spots on my face and pimples. My skin type is oily. What will I do for avoid this. Please explain.
My weight is 30 .at my age of 17 Wht I have to do .for glowing skin and for lighten and without pimple skin .I m suffering from anus, pimples .and I also want to increase weight. Please suggest me .something that I can improve my self .and look beautiful .suggest me some food, homeopathic, home remedies or wht ever you know .please.
Hello Experts! I M Rajesh age 24 yr. My problem is that I have dark Nd oily skin. I want fair skin. Only face complexion is dark. Other body parts are fair. please suggest me some creams or tubes. Thanks.
I am 35 year old man, hairfall rate is very high and in times I feel pain or burning sensation in the head skin and those area looses hair then. Pain is like, the way pimples create pain or irritation on the area and surrounding. But there is no pimples in head.
I'm 20 years old boy, I suffers from oily skin, I tried lot of face packs but I can't get rid of oily skin. Will you please suggest any tips to get rid of oily skin permanently?
I have used the triple combination of the steroid hydroquinone tretinoin and mometasone on my acne related hyperpigmentation it work best for two years but as the winter come it begin to irritate my skin skin become sensitive marks come back with more acne and hyperpigmentation talk two dermatologist he prescribed me isotroin tab for two months when I go back to him he gave me the brilinta serum and flutivate cream am on treatment but marks becoming red and flatter skin pores on cheeks are bigger will it take time r it should quit.
Why does the mark of acne stays have tries so many things. Tried home remedies too but again n again same problem using kaya products now for removal Someone rerecommended using bio oil for the same as well as for normal stretch marks please help
I have red spots kind of thing on my body. It get more red during workout. What should I do to cure this?
My mother has gyno problem (prolapse), but she doesn't want to surgery. So, please advise another process without surgery. Now one problem is showing her belly. Her belly is showing fat (abnormal shape), her health is not well, age 72. She is taking Lukolin ayurvedic tablet twice daily. Please advise me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I have dandruff and my hair continuously fall, I tried oil shampoo but nothing worked out yet please tell me any solution.
Thank you sir please suggest me some medicines to remove keloid scar and how should be control to becoming larger. And last question sir will it may be disease like cancer outcomes in future.
I have acne problem from about a month, and my face is getting even more damaged. I'm using an oriflame tea tree cleanser and toner and vicco turmeric face cream in night. My skin type is oily.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.