Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.RaviYour feedback matters!
Having acne problem since many years but not get rid of it so what can be done? And please see that side effects chances be minimal. Thank-you.
Hi doctor. I seem to have very similar symptoms of hair fall & dandruff. While the hair fall problem is persistent since past 4-5 years. Mild dandruff (something which I rarely had) is continuing since past one year or so. I'm badly loosing hair and the density is all time low. Please suggest.
How to reduce puffy nipples? What foods to be avoided and what foods should be included to reduce puffy nipples for men?
Applying lemon on scalp can be harmful? Is there any home remedy for dandruff? Should I try aelovera and lemon for hair fall and dandruff?
Hello doctors, I have many questions about pimples. Actually I have not pimples but I want to know about dark spot after pimples and also holes there so is there any type of medical treatment to reduce that.
I am 25 year old man. My skin very black. I used many cream. But not solution. So. please Give me solutions.
Hi I am 25 years old I have been facing a skin problem which might be ichthyosis extremely dry and scaly skin since childhood it might be hereditary which is killing me so can you please suggest the best method to control this as I know it is non durable.
I am 30 yrs old female, since few months my body skin i. E. Forearms, legs and neck area is drying and wrinkles are forming. What can I do to get back healthy, moisture intact and wrinkle free skin? is this due to lack of essential vitamins required in healing of skin cells?
I am suffering from pimples on my face and even scars of pimple. Kindly give medicines to get rid of my scars on face.
Having hairfall problem, so suggest me to control that as soon as possible, in some region of head its going bald so need advice to regrowth my hair.
Hello Doctor, Im having hairfall from past 6months. Please suggest me what do i have to use to protect my hairs.
A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected.
A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause.
Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.