Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.RaviYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old male. I have pimples on my face and shoulder and there is also have blackheads and also have something white which smells badly. please help, what should I do.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
6. Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.
Hey doc, I do have acne marks in my face. I have tried many remedies but it's not disappearing. Can you suggest something for me?
Hello. I am 21, and I have the problem of acne & grey hair (since 9 yrs), ingrowth hair on hands and legs and dandruff and hair fall problem also. I have visited various doctors (Ayurvedic, Allopathy and Homeopathy), but it didn't help. The iron level in my body is low and I had liver function test which was also not normal. Please guide me for the same.
I have hair fall problem but it was not controlling and there was no medicine for controlling my hair fall.
I have uneven skin tone on my face I have my sister's marriage after next two weeks I want to get rid of it with in two weeks what I have to do?
I am from mp . I have hair fall problem. Used many shampoo oils like sesa . did not get help . Please help me.Thanks
Hello sir, I have problem in my head as there are pimple like scales in my head causes hair fall and also pain some times so plzz suggest me some medicines for this and also for hair fall control and my second problems is my facial skin becomes dull and uneven skin tones with little pores on my face so please suggest some measures for it also.
Can gynecomastia surgery is done without any stitches and How many days rest is required after surgery?
I am having pimples on my face from past 5-6yrs.I have consulted so many doctors and taken there prescription.But of no use.The come back after 30-45days.And they r leaving marks on my face.Are this pimples permanent.What should i do to get rid of them?
I hv used "KHADIRARISHTA" syrup for my pimple treatment. I hv so many pimple marks on my face and so many pimples. I'm not getting appropriate results anyways. I'm really fed upp. I'm leaving with these pimples for last 4-5 years. please tell something. Do not ask me to meet personally plz.
This might not be surprising, but it’s still a fun fact; Watermelon is more than 91 percent water.
Anyone looking to lose weight could be helped by upping their water intake. Studies have found that when participants drink water before a meal, they lose weight faster than those who did not drink water . Extra H2O helps us eat less by making us feel full, and it may also boost metabolism.
प्रोटीन के फायदे ( Benefits of Protein) – जानें क्या कहते है ” डॉ आर के अग्रवाल “
Despite popular belief that watermelon is made up of only water and sugar, Watermelon is actually considered a nutrient dense food, a food that provides a high amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for a low amount of calories.
This means that eating watermelon with you on a hot summer day is a tasty way to help you stay hydrated and avoid dehydration (However, it’s not a substitute for drinking plenty of fresh water).
Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet.
Healthy diet not just important but is a necessity
Watermelon is incredibly hydrating (up to 92% water!) and is naturally low-fat. Make this melon a part of your daily diet and you will reap amazing benefits that range from improving cardiovascular health to nourishing your eyes and revving up your immune system!
The citrulline in watermelon has been shown to reduce the accumulation of fat in our fat cells.
Citrulline is an amino acid which converts into arginine with help from the kidneys. When our bodies absorb citrulline it can take the step of converting into arginine if so required.