Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R KanthaiahYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a female of 24 years dealing with a acne problem on my cheek which started since 2 months which is covering my chin area. Please suggest me what should I do. please prescribe any gel if possible as I have oily skin. thanks.
Fissure in anal aperture not healing and painful inspite of continued sits bath and pilex ointment application.
My skin is getting dry day by day. N complexion tone is also getting dark. What should I do to make my complexion fair and get a normal skin.
I am suffering from acne on my face which are type of red. And my skin oily. Please consult me some good medicine.
Sir, my mother has some black spots under eyes, the face is some what dry with scales and black, her face looks like somewhat aged than what she is. Lacking of glow, please tell some ayurvedic home remedies for face glow and to avoid above problems without any side effects. Hoping soon a favourable reply.
I used TBC cream for fairness but not improve in my face so please tell me the name of cream from my face improve.
I have a nose bump after my nose piercing but it is not healing from 1 year there is no pain in it and no pus. What I should I prefer.
What precautions and tips are to be taken to avoid the skin problems and other body problems related to this summer hot.
I have white circle on my body continuously. What is the main suggestion for relief from that? Please need help.
I'm suffering from "tan" My total body is in normal tone but my neck and face turned "black" . Please give me some suggestion.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.