Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R KanthaiahYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. When I am 13 years old I have fair skin. But now my face and neck has got dark complexion. Is there any remedy to get rid off that?
I'm 20 yo. I live in mumbai. I just went to pune foe about a week and my skin turned really dark. However my friends kind of got fair there. Why did that happen ? I don't actually travel a lot, and went to pune for the first time. Is there any reason for this ? How can avoid it the next time I go ?
Because of dandruff I am facing lot of problems. Which are creating pimples and leaving black marks on my face. please suggest me something to get rid of it.
Hi, I have white spot on my shoulder and also back. So please give answer. What is the problem I am suffering.
Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. Many find their skin to be losing its radiance at an alarming rate.
Water is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and can have positive impact on your skin. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated. Following are the benefits of water:
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arises over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
I am a 31 years old woman & experiencing a severe pain on the right side of my nipple. Can it be a breast cancer? Pls advice.
Hi, I am 28 years old male. I have acne scars on my face. There are some spots visible on skin. Skin got damaged due to this. What is the treatment I can opt? Thanks in advance.
I am 19 year old I have a mole on my nose at front side please refer me some medicine to remove it without any scar on nose please also can homeopathic help me" the mole is like skin color and also like skin if touch also some reddish brown but mainly like skin"
Due to change in weather some white rashes starts developing in my face. This occurs mostly in winter. Also sometimes these rashes are so itchy sometimes even Lil blood comes if I rub them. I m using flutivate as a prescription. But didn't understand why Is this problem arises. Kindly help me with this.
Hi. I am 23 year old girl. Please tell me does applying almond paste mixed with milk makes skin fair. My skin is oily. Will be very grateful.
I am 18 years old I have small dots like inches like line in stomach region, I tried ointments but it doesn't go after use, so please give the solution sir? Which type of drugs I can use?
Bumps, acne, and other skin problems can be caused due to dandruff from the hair coming into contact with the skin.
So, wash your hair with a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo to take that extra step towards healthy skin.