Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Kamalakannan
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastritis
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Treatment of Amoebiasis
Submit a review for Dr. R. KamalakannanYour feedback matters!
Dear respected sir, I want to say that I have indigestion problem in my stomach .No pain ,no any vomiting ,only little gas formation occurring ,I go for motion three times after drinking 2 litter of lukewarm water in the morning (2 times latrine) & one time at 5 pm (motion) but still stool not pass out clearly . Sticky ,semi loose stool come out by pressing stomach but will not clear happen , always feel jam in the stomach and mood become ideal as no clear of stool from stomach. I eat fresh rice or wheat with fresh vegetable in the morning as breakfast , at lunch with rice ,dal & vegetable. At dinner I eat wheat chapattis at 10 pm with veg . No drink ,no smoking ,and no tea at all. I facing such problem for last 5 years but not cured, I shown many doctors of west Bengal with many tests but not satisfy still. I maintain all prescribed advice but remains same . I do exercise like spinning ,running etc every day in the morning . So I want to take suggestion from you that please advice what to do. I am sending my latest prescription with test report .
I am suffering from heavy gastric problem anything I eat it develops gas please suggest me some remedy.
From last 6 months I am suffering from intestine gas and swelling I've consulted many doctors nd taken all allopathy nd ayurvedic medicine nothing helped me then I decided to take Aristozyme after every meal nd 2 probiotics capsule daily plzz guide me is anything wrong with this med nd how long can I take these medicines? And I more thing do probiotics helps to detox my stomach and intestine nd can I take probiotics life long?
E. S. R. 15, Esino: 07, Hb: 15.2, Lymph: 58, Mono: 08, Neutro: 27, PLAT: 2.02, RBC: 5.44, WBC: 6.6, This is my blood report. I guess i am suffered with some gastric acid related problem as i am having chronic cough. Which starts in night post meal and sweating also. Is this of gerd?
I am having body ache every day once I get up in the morning. Is it a lot of Gas inside the body and I want to know what are the other reasons could be.
I am having problem of acidity. Sometimes it becomes uncontrolled. I have balanced diet still unable to understand.
Now i am alright. I am doing daily work normally. Actually my problem is why this sharp pain is coming. I had gastric problem but I had taken rantac tablets as a course. Now every thing is normal. Only the pain is coming often.
Hello, I am only 30 years old, and healthy. I found a little lump on the outer skin of my anus, it does not hurt so far and smaller than a pea. It do causes itching though every time. It's been a month now, when I clean after poo it itches so I go deep inside to clean it properly. Again the soft stool began to continue. This morning while I was doing the same I got blood not coming out but inside. Could it be a cancer. How can I prevent or cure it.
My mother is suffering from hyper acidity. She has pain in back. She feels like some insects are crawling on her back. Please suggest some medicine and treatment except homeopathy medicine because she has infection from homeopathy medicine.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.