Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.BalasubramanianYour feedback matters!
My age is 21. I have many problems. I have cough from very long time. I have hip joint pain. And I have round shape gaanth with two holes and pus comes out of it. It was just on my knee. The gaanth is very small with no pain. After some 5, 7 month it will grow red and then break. After some treatment. It will looking good but after sometime. There were two small hole in which pus comes out in very small quantity. Whenever I try to squeez. I take many antibiotics. But no effect on it. Please help.
I'm 22 year old girl. My right knee pains I can't balance on that knee. My right knees right side. What should I do?
For a long time I have been suffering from a heel pain. This symptoms occurred mainly when I left my bed in morning, or when I sat anywhere for a long time after that when I started walking my heels are severely paining. This is happening for last 3 months. What is the solution?
Hi, I feel weak when I do some work and also some bones pain. I am thinking due to calcium. I want to improve my muscle strength and nerves strength. Please suggest me. Tablets as well as food. Thanks in advance.
I am 59 female with a knee problem and overweight. How can I reduce my weight what exercises are recommended. Can I use the treadmill considering my knee problem.
I am 26 years old I got married before 9 months but some times I got nervous pain in hands feet and legs like pinching what reason how can I avoid it.
Hi, Usually I used to walk for more than 2 kms per day but for the past one week I am not able to walk even for a 500metre I am getting severe pain in the thigh and foots. And I have fever from monday I took acetaminophen continuously for 4 days even though still I am having fever and this leg pain so what should I do? Please suggest some good medicines for me ASAP.
I am 22 years old male. I had low level back pain and neck pain many times daily. I had consulted doctor regarding back pain and suggested some exercises and medicines. But still I cant get rid of it. Besides when I get nervous or wetted in rain my thighs. Legs hands sometimes head starts shivering. I think I had nerve weakness. Can you suggest me?
I am suffering from intense pain in my leg from toe to hip. It feels as something is stretching my leg from toe. I am suffering since 4 years approx.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.