Doctor in 360 Degree Physiotherapy Clinic
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for 360 Degree Physiotherapy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor. This is 26 years old female. I want to tell you that I have pain in heels (feet). Area above the ankle is always fine. I never had any injury. I am a working girl. Its fine in morning time but till the evening it grows at extent. I can not stand for a longer time. I prefer sitting because of heel pain. I can not wear flats so I prefer wedges for some relief. Do I need to consult any doctor.
I've pain from past 3 days. A month ago ago I was having pain in my right leg and above my testis finally I was detected with filarial infection and I went to doctor and he gave recommended some medicines which included Diethylcarbamazine citrate tablets and Acenac. I was having no pain thereafter but now I am again having pain in my left leg now what should I do now? I am 17 male.
I am a house wife, my weight is 60 kgs, I have calcaneus pain for past 2 years, I am taking attore tablet daily in night ,I have another signs problem so I am taking floricot inhaler, give me some tops to prevent these disease, so please help me doctor.
I am 15 year old male. I am playing volleyball from last 10 days. Whenever I walk or run there is pain in my right knee. And when I do not play the game my pain reduces. What should I do?
My upper part of left foot (mot foot fingers) is hurting while I walk for last 10 days. I am 29 years old female, weight-85 kg. What might be the reason for it?(want to clear that no sprain or stretching happens to my foot at all)
I have shoulder pain from 2 days due to over lifting weights in gym .so can I take ACEMIZ S medicine to relif.
I have shoulder pain from 2 day due to over lifting weights. Did acemiz S medicine work on that or not sir.
I am having low back pain at right side past one week especially if I sit in the chair for some time am experiencing the pain. As part of my job I have to sit and work min 8 to 10 hrs. Am 34 years old.
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the muscles of the body and weakens them gradually. Patients with fibromyalgia have a number of "delicate points" on the body and are very sensitive to different things that are not typically painful or unpleasant. They can encounter increased the tenderness and weakness which may lead to problems in movement and even proper sleep.
Physiotherapy concentrates on the treatment, and healing of injuries. Standard exercise based physiotherapy methods may help you gain control of your fibromyalgia as you concentrate on lifestyle changes instead of persistent pain, stiffness and fatigue. Physiotherapists can demonstrate generally accepted methods to get rid of the side effects of pain and solidness in everyday life. They show patients how to build strength and enhance their scope of movement. They show them ways to get rid of the everyday pain.
In case you have fibromyalgia, your physiotherapist creates particular extending and stretching programs to meet your individual needs. While there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, physiotherapy might help you get rid of the pain. It can reduce the stiffness.
Strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility through a number of exercises are two vital ways physical therapists decrease fibromyalgia pain and make life more manageable. These include:
- Stretching: By increasing your flexibility through stretching, the hardened muscles loosen up giving fibromyalgia help. Your physiotherapist can teach you the correct approach to stretch your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Various stretching exercises will also be suggested depending upon the condition or type of pain you have in what part of your body. The combination of these stretching exercises might need a stretching band or other accessories like a compression ball or a rubber band.
- Aerobic exercises: Low speed and low affect exercises are ideal. Stationary cycles and circular machines are typically less pressurizing on the joints. Aerobic exercises are also a great option for fast recovery, but the intensity depends on your condition.
- Aqua treatment: Swimming and other water activities are very good for fibromyalgia patients. The lightness of the water can decrease weight on muscles and joints and enhance adaptability. A warmed pool might be particularly useful because of the warmth that can calm sore muscles.
- Massage: Massage can help pain alleviation and joint stiffness.
- Joint movement: It can improve movement in the tightened muscles, delicate spots and joint stiffness.
- Hydrotherapy: Hydrotherapy with heat or ice packs works by stimulating the healing force of your own body. Cool packs lessen swelling by tightening veins. On the other hand, warm packs on painful areas widen veins. That expands the stream of blood, oxygen, and different supplements and speeds the elimination of toxins from the body.
Physiotherapy is a lifestyle remedy for such conditions but must have to be patient as the results will be gradual.