Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priya Mohan
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priya MohanYour feedback matters!
My 6 months old baby had fever and cough. And her heart sound with cough. Now she hasn't fever but cough is still disturbing. What to do sir/mam?
My 2.5 mnth old son is suffering from stomach pblm. On doctors advice we are giving him flagyl 200 mg/5 ml and azithral. But in morning on an empty stomach after drinking water he gets vomiting. Pls help.
I have severe night time back pain and knee muscle pain after the delivery of my baby. My weight is 65 kgs and height 5 ft. I breastfeed my baby in sleeping position. Please give some good medication.
Hii Dr. My baby is of 23 days n while feeding I feel pain in nipple due to cracks. N I am using nipcare cream bt it's not helpful. please help me I feel very differently during feeding.
My six month old baby passes greenish watery stool 2 to 3 times a day but some times he passes normal stool. It is happening for the last 15 days. What should I do now? Please help.
My baby is to born on 10th of december, its our first baby, I am not getting if it will born earlier to date or after the date? What care should I take? Please suggest.
My sister's baby suffering from gastric problem, baby is one month old can you plzzz suggest any tips for this problem.
Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD is a behavioral disorder that comprises impulsive behavior, inattentiveness and hyperactivity. This disorder tends to affect children more commonly, but the symptoms tend to disappear as one ages.
There are a number of symptoms for this disorder:
- Concentration problems: People affected by this disorder have problems in staying focused on routine tasks. You may have problems in listening to conversations, get distracted easily, overlook various important things and have trouble remembering various things.
- Being disorganized and forgetting things: You may exhibit symptoms such as having an extremely cluttered desk. You may also experience difficulties in completing projects and forgetting appointments. You may also lose track of time while doing important things.
- Emotional problems: Various emotional problems such as mood swings, hypersensitivity to criticism, problems in staying motivated and having low self-esteem are common signs of ADD. The disorder may also lead you to be extremely short tempered and be constantly frustrated.
- Hyperactivity: This symptom causes you to remain constantly agitated, unable to focus due to a racing mind, fidgeting constantly and talking excessively.
- Impulsivity: You will exhibit impulsive behavior such as not being able to exercise self-control, blurting out inappropriate comments and have certain addictive tendencies.
Attention Deficit Disorder can cause various problems in your life. Most of these are related to the following domains:
- Work related problems: You may constantly feel a sense of underachievement and will unable to meet your work responsibilities. You may be unable to meet deadlines, and face problems in filing paperwork.
- Relationship problems: This disorder takes a toll on your relationships such as it can create a rift between you and your family. They may feel that you are not sensitive to their concerns.
- Mental health problems: You may face various mental health problems such as drug abuse, anxiety, self-esteem issues and chronic stress.
Remedies for this disorder are:
- Get proper sleep: You should always aim to sleep for at least 6 hours every day. If you are well rested, then you will be more energetic and stress free.
- Regular exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep yourself fit and healthy. It can also help you avoid problems such as obesity.
- Improve your relationships: You should schedule time for your loved ones and engage with them. It may contribute to your overall mental well-being.