Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prince Vijaya RajanYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I'm looking very dull and unable to concentrate on my work due to chronic anxiety. Please can it cause heart problem to human health? Can it cause diabetes? I'm in a confusion. Please advise me.
I am 22 years old. I am a female. I had sex fr first tym bt there was no bleeding. Aur no sign of a virgin. Bt it was my first ttm.
My husband have only fifty million total sperm count. But 26 percentage is motility.Shall i pregnant in this count and motility.
Taking certain antidepressants during pregnancy can increase the risk of birth defects. Fluoxetine and paroxwrine were associated with a number of birth defects including heart wall defects irregular skull shape (craniosynostosis, heart defects, intestines protruding outside the body and missing parts of the brain and skull.
My height is 4'9 I want to increase it atleast 5'4 How can I do that, I sweat alot and I have a problem of body odor, what can I do.
I am loss my hair slowly slowly and my big problem is my dandruff so please can you help me in the case.
My wife is having 6 month pregnancy. Her blood sugar levels pp are up to 120. But fasting blood sugar is from 110 to 118. Should she start taking insulin?
I have decided to eat only banana for a month. Now am on my 8 days of eating banana only. I am taking 1 kg in breakfast, 1 kg in lunch and 1/2 kg in dinner time with 300gm curd. Can someone tell me, is this healthy diet plan or not? Should I stop this diet plan? Or suggest me healthy diet plan with only fruits? I am no longer interested with cooked foods as of now.
My age is 24. I did not had sex from 5 years. I want to have sex now but I dont feel desire as much as used to some time even I dont feel desire.
I am 50 year old female, I have little swelling at my feet. I hv high bp since 9 yrs. I take 2 tabs olmesar 40 n stamlobeta. My sonagraph report ahows fatty liver grade 1. Uric acid is 8.8, xreatin level is 1.02, size of kidneys etc all normal. Bp also is normal at 130/90. I need solution for the edema.
I was having healthy hair since childhood. But from last six months my hair have got damaged. I have a lot of split ends and dandruff too. I preferred a trim of my hair too to finish the split ends. But it did not help me much. Though I oil my hair too. I want more longer hair and healthy too! Please help me!
My wife periods not come from last 3 months so how I can do something for her. Because I do not want baby I already have a baby of 5 months..
I suddenly have lost a lot of weight bcoz of which my eyes got sunken I have sunken eyes and Its not coming back to normal I eat properly and drink lots of water now but still there seems to be no improvement also I use hyaluronic acid gel under my eyes but its still sunken plzz help me and please suggest a cheap method as I am still a student and can't afford the costly fillers and surgeries please help me also I smoke don't know if its relevant to it.Please tell sir .
Dermal fillers (also called injectable facial fillers) are soft tissues injected into the skin. This is done to help fill up the hollowed and flattened facial features, smoothen folds and wrinkles, fatten the cheeks, correct bumps on the nose and forehead and increase the elasticity of the skin.With advancing age, your face loses firmness and volume of the facial muscles. A facelift is a non-surgical procedure which helps to restore and create healthier and more youthful features.
Here are the things you should know about getting a liquid facelift with dermal fillers:
- The typically used dermal fillers are Juvederm, Restylane, Emervel, Radiesse and Belotero. There are several different kinds of fillers that are of different consistencies and volume.
- Fillers are composed of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acids (these come from organic sources) and a few biosynthetic compounds.
- A single treatment session takes about half to an hour.
- The swelling takes about 2 - 3 days to subside and in many cases leaves no swelling.
- Depending upon the choice of dermal filler, the results of the facelift can last up to two years.
- The type of filler used, the depth to which they are introduced, the schedule of the sessions and the nature of the treatment - are all discussed and the factors are customized to fit your specific needs because each human being ages differently. Some people get facelifts to shape and sculpt a particular facial feature like the cheekbones. Facelifts are also done for sagging skin of the neck or drooping eyelids. They help tighten the loosening skin tissue layers of the jaws and chin.
- The fillers are not permanent and this is why they are completely safe. They can be broken down and expelled by the body naturally after a given period of time without any health risk.
- Restylane fillers can be used to treat dark circles, drooping eyebrows and remove bags from under your eyes.
- Defective structure of the lips can be corrected by dermal fillers.
- The advantage of a face lift using dermal fillers over a surgical treatment is that they can be altered with advancing age. Surgical solutions look fixed and artificial because they tighten the aging skin permanently.