Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prema RajendranYour feedback matters!
When you cant eat fresh, eat frozen. Depending on where you live and what time of year it is, you cant always get your hands on high-quality fresh produce. Keep this in mind: frozen is fine. Manufacturers freeze frozen fruits and veggies at peak ripeness, which means they will pack a similar nutritional value as their fresh counterparts. Just choose plain frozen foods rather than those with added sugars or sodium.
My wife was having TS of 6.4 in January 2016 and she started course of Thyronorm 50mg. Her current TSH level is 1.31. Whether she should continue 50mg or reduce it to 25mg level. We are planning for baby and trying for that.
I always feel wetness in my vagina. I scared to think about sex. I feel I am not a normal person. Nd after marriage I can not handle the physical relationship.
I am 38 years old, I am Diabetic and thyroid level is high Trying to conceive for past three years Will IVF help me.
Hi Dr. in last year december I abort my baby becoz I dnt want I already have 8 years boy that was my mistake .by medicine abortion not clear no Dr. do dnc after one month. After that I try fr baby n I conceive but wen Dr. do ultrasound there is only lil sac show Dr. my projestone report is 3.5 only she gave me injections daily finally she gave me medicine for abortion becoz no other option .now after 3 moths I try again and I conceive she test my progesterone is 19 in one month n thyroid is 9.5 I feel heaviness also in lower abdominal n from tomorrow lil bit sometime yellow discharge its normal now she gave me weekly injection .gestofit 300 sr duphaston three times a day plzzz advice me is there any chance my pregnancy is ok or not .my period date is 22 n its 29 nw wat to do. please help me
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill. Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am married .from 6 months periods is not time it could comes before date of after date. Pregnancy is not stay so I am getting weak.
Dr. Vandana Jain Talks About Mental and Physical Care For Women During Pregnancy
Hi I'm 21 years old female. My last period was on 14th of april 2017. Could you please tell me which date will I ovulate? If I want to conceive And how many times should we have sex to become pregnant in month?
Laziness is identified by poor nutrition. Nowadays lifestyle drives people to take snacks and junk foods that can lead to overweight which in turn lead to laziness. Many other things that are like poor diet, lack of the vitamins and minerals, and insufficient exercise lead to a lack of energy that also contributes to your general feeling of laziness. So to avoid this please follow the points:
1. Regular meditation.
2. Exercises that keeps your CVS system well and healthy like walking, jumping, squatting, skipping etc.
3. If possible for cycling or fast walking early morning.
4. Have food good in nutrition like vitamins/ minerals.
5. Excessive intake of water as it removes metabolic toxins from the body and keep your fit and healthy.
6. Stay calm and patience.