Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prema KrishnaswamiYour feedback matters!
My wife took i pill before 7-8 hours. During sex my condom got broken after that for safety she took one more medicine i pill. Actually we don't want pregnancy now is it effective for protective the pregnancy?
Health of my sister is increasing very much without any disease like thyroid. Moreover her diet is very normal but her periods are irregular. Kindly suggest medicines.
Hi 2 days back I got my periods .bt it was jst for 1 day. Before that I had a pill. And also I got my periods 10 days before the actual date.
Hello Dr. Pregnancy Mae dry fruits kitni quantity Mae kha saktay h.kaaju , kismis, badam & pistA. Abhi garmi Ke din h to koi problem to nai h khane m. Please suggest me kitni quantity m aur kese khane chahiye.
Hello Dr. My name is lima and i'm 29 years old. I have periods problem so I took ayurvedic medicines but I did not get any result from that so I discontinue it. But I found that my weight is increasing day by day so I searched for a solution in internet that fenugreek seed is helpful. So my question is can I take it? Is it good for me? If yes how? Plzzzzz answer me I had already rejected for marriage because of my weight.
Hi sir am suffering from endometriosis .i had done laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cysts. My doctor told slightly endometriosis is there inside of the uterus .wat is the solution .pls help me.
Humari shadi ko 7 months ho chuke hai aur Meri wife ne 2 times unwanted kit kha liya. Aur humara koi baby v nhi hai. Kya wo dobara pregnant ho skti hai. please mujhe guide kare.
Sir , there is the 0.5 inches difference in the size of my wife's breast, and sometime, white fibers comes out to my wife's breast nipples. And wife get pregnant 1 time but we have done the abortion with taking medicine by doctor consults. Please tell there is any problem to my wife breast. Please consults me.
Dear, sir/mam I have cysts inside my both ovary from last two year, I got married last year now I want to get pregnant how it can be possible?
My wife is not interested in sex she has no desire for it, she doesn't even like me getting closer to her or touching her body, it is really irritating for me kindly tell me a solution & how can I change her mind. Please tell me what's the reason for her behaviour, & this attitude is only when sex is concerned otherwise she is a excellent wife & very caring.
My wife missed period by 6-10 dys many times and then again menstruation start. We expect it was pregnancy. Earlier we have undergone medical test too everything was normal kindly suggest.
Hello Doctor, Last month I got my usg and reports says I have urine fibroid of 30×26 mm. My periods are regular but severe pain on 2nd day. Is there any treatment for the same except surgery. Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
My wife is having 2.9x2.1x1.8cm mass lesion in left breast of birads category 5. Advised biopsy by the report. What should be the best treatment available in india. I am very much worried. An early detailed reply will be appreciated.
Doctor my age is 23 so we are trying for 2nd baby first one c-section she is 2years 4months now. I removed coper-t also now 10months over we are trying regular monthly but no luck till now why sir? My periods started after 1year delivery over so this reason only or what sir tell me I needed my baby 1year 9months now I stopped 6months over.
Hello Doctor, My fiance has an ailment, probably too severe, as her doctors describe it. She has a cyst in her ovary and the doctors have declared that she can never conceive. Is it a fact? Or is there any treatment to this ailment? I would be highly grateful if you would kindly inform me with a positive response. Thanking you,
Hi, i'm 42 year old female, today morning my breast leaking milk from breast but i'm not pregnant and I have 14 year old son. After that I didn't got pregnant, please tell me why this breast milk coming and its coming from both the side. Is it a serious problem?
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging. So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-agrave;-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold to foster. You end up falling sick more often if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate levels of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Less stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions, such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places.