Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna RYour feedback matters!
My skin get so much oily which make me so irritating. What should I have apply on my face to remove oily skin.
I have a oily scalp if I am not wash it within two days and this time too much hairfall. So prescribe me something that suit me and never com back dandruff and hairfall. Another thing I have already get treatment from skin do doctor when I found pcod in reports so Dr. Prescribed me Yasmin then it will cure. But after some time I got allergy on my skin with white pimple so prescribe me doxil 100 and benoxile oxide 2.5%. This help me to cure but now I got a scar and irregular skin so give me such medicine which help to fill tissue naturally ad skin become again smooth.
I have skin infection. Ring shaped red inflammatory. It goes and come back again in groin area. Skin has turned black there. Seems fungal infection. Please advise cream
Namaskar Sir, Mera skin oily and black heads jyada hai. Dhup mein nikalne se kala chop ho jata hai. Pura dull ho gaya hai. Chikenpox or pimple ki wajah se skin mein gaddha ho gaya hai. Skin mein koi lighting nhi ho raha hai. Mera ek dost ne sujhaw diya ki Radyance Skin Brightening serrum use karne ke liye. Magar mera skin sensitive hai. Main kaya use karun? Uchit sujhab deke kripa kare. Dhanyobad.*Bikram*
Hi, My skin s very sensitive and dry, can you pls tel me the ways to keep my skin moisture and how to get rid of white patches caused during winter season? And also ways to get rid of pimple and black spots Thanks.
I am 24 year old female and have little bit dark skin. So any treatment? How to reduce Melanin. What should I do? Omom.
Hi. I am 36 years of age I am having dark circles under my eyes kindly suggest appropriate medicines as I have already tested various creams like garnier roll on, eraser cream etc.
My skin was perfect before But from last 1 year theres a lot of pimples and open pores on my face How to get rid off it I am also troubled with scars on my face Please help me out.
For the past 1 month I m getting white rashes on my face what will the home remedy for this? And I would like to know the what was the reason for getting that.
I am a 19 years old boy.& I am having dark circles under my eye.& I want to get rid of this. please doctor help me.
I have so many acne spots on my face. What should I do to remove these spots? Actually I have a oily skin and sensitive too. If I use any product then my face will be full of pimples. please give me some natural treatment for removing those acne spots.
I have a very fair skin But since a few weeks I have noticed that my skin has tanned What shall I do to get back my color?
I have red coloured patches on my face and on some parts of body like legs, arms, etc why it is I wanna, know.
I have sensitive skin which gets irritated very easily. How should I take care of such delicate skin?
Hey I am 23 years old n 7 months pregnant girl. I wanna to know that I have blackness on my thighs. I used clop gm on it. But it doesn't work. N day by day blackness increases. Vagina lips also goes dark day by day. What should I do to get fair colour of my thigh area n vagina lips. I use veet for hair removing. N sometime use razor.
I have a small white patch on my face. I did even dewormification. What deficiency it is? If so what should I eat more?
Hi sir I have pimples problem, sometime I fill itching and redness on my face and it's dry also and up side on nose is blackheads and when I do exercise then some white thing come out on my face specially side of nose what I do?
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"