Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhudass
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhudassYour feedback matters!
Please suggest some way to reduce belly fat, I am a working women, so I do not have time to do exercise m a tuberculosis patient too.
I'm 40year old, my current weight is 100kg my height is 5.4 and polio in my right leg, what is the best option for losing my weight?
Hello all intelligent doctors of Lybrate. I am living in hostel and lunch dinner of my hostel is very oily. I want to burn my belly fats and want to loss weight what can I do. Is any retained product can you suggest me to take both time without taking lunch or meal. Is oats helpful for losing weight can I eat oats both time without easting hostel food. Please help me.
1. Determine your ideal weight and follow your diet plan with patience.
2. A gradual reduction of 2-3 kg in a month is desirable. Don't get disappointed if weight loss is not desirable. Maintain weight record weekly.
3. Nibbling in between meals should be avoided.
4. Water adds no calories, so drink plenty.
5. Divert yourself from food rather there are many interesting hobbies to indulge in.
6. Exercise should be a part of your schedule say 5 days a week. Be it walk or stretching or some yoga aasans like surya namaskar.
7. Avoid sweets, fried foods and carbonated beverages.
8. Include free foods like lemon water, ajwain water, green tea, salad vegetables like cucumbers, carrots, onion, cabbage, kakri etc, fruits like apple, watermelon, guava etc.
9. Include milk and yoghurt, whole wheat flour along with pulses in your diet.
10. Most important of all don't worry.