Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ponnudurai R.
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Ponnudurai R.Your feedback matters!
I am a party alcoholic I have been using liv 52 ds regularly one per day past 3 years Can I continue to use it.
I have been diagnosed with cluster B personality disorder namely Borderline personality disorder, negativity, antisocial and narcissistic. How do I improve myself without taking any medication? Regards.
I am kritidipta saha, 17 year old I am suffering from severe depression more than one and a half years due to which I can't concentrate in my studies and much worried about my hs exam. I find hopeless, loneliness, loss of interest in studies and find difficult in saying or making decisions, I used to cry a lot due to it. Usually I thought of doing suicide and be free from all these. My relations went very bad with people and friends I am suffering from it very much so what should I do.
Hello I want a guideline for my father his age is 55 and suffering from depression, mental illnesses and anxiety I don't know to whom Dr. I prefred coz many time many Dr. We changed bt nothing effective please guide me.
Hello doctor, Mera beta 8 years ka hai usko bahut gussa aata hai or jab woh ghar se bahar jaata hai toh woh mujhse bilkul bhi nahi dharta woh bahar aise karta hai jasse woh mera beta nahi main uski beti hu or uska study me koi concentration nahi hai woh ek jagah tik kar nahi bethta or woh c.w bhi nahi utar kar lata mujhe roj whts app or c.w lena padhta hai or woh bahut jiddi bhi ho gaya hai phele uska o great aata tha ub d great aata hai please koi solution batao or woh active bhi nahi hai uska weight 35 kg hai please koi solution bataeyeplz.
Hello, I am 24 years old, and so far I have seen so many death in my family due to cancer may be because of that or what I don't know from last year I am felling that I am became more and more negative person. I never think in a positive way. One small fever also make me scare. Please suggest me what shall I do in this case to make myself positive.
Since 2015 I have been suffering from derealization a special case of depression I took the weight gainer last year and also I took stress as 12 class result was unexpected I consulted to doctor and I had Ecg test which suggested weakness of brain nerves Since than I have taken medicine from 3 different doctors but still I will as if I am in dream. World appears footy to me It specially happens in evening time around 6 . Sometimes I feel to suicide due to illness. Please let me know the proper treatment for it I will be thankful to you Thanks
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
1. Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
2. Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
3. You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
4. Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
5. You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
6. You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!