Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I m not having my periods since 1 month. Bt thick white liquid discharge is coming n due to which I m having lot of pain in my lower back. Knee joints. Very exhausted, am I having some kind of cancer.
Im in relationships with stone, we have just engaged and early going to marrying, problem is both side, we have tried to intercourse many time but im unable to do properly, im unable to put my organ into her, every time the same problem, she aged 23 but having faced so much pain at the time, why, I have used many positions but nothing works, even when she become exited she tried it herself but can't. Im so afraid to do forcedly. Please suggest. I know that first its so painful but we have to do it, its all about our future, please suggest.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old female. Last month I took loette contraceptive pills. Got periods on 11th April. But this month I'm trying to conceive not taking loette. But today I am getting period again. Only 20 days gap. I think this happens by the side effects of contraceptive pill. Is this true? I want to get pregnant. Kindly reply me.
I got married couple of weeks ago and we decided to have consumption when we start understanding each other. But by mistake while cuddling her membrane got broke. And now, we are confused whether she will get pregnant or not. Although I know that nothing had happened because I took it out when she started crying. My question is that is there any chance that she will get pregnant?
My Girl friend just finished her periods yesterday. We were making out today. I think I had a bit of my pre-cum in my hands as I fingered her. Will she get pregnant? Should I ask her to take an emergency contraceptive? She is 18 years old.
Sir my gf suffers from a lot of pain in his stomach during periods please help me out I am little worried about her.
Is there any surgery done for ladies making pregnancy. Why I am asking as we r married and about 10years completed but still no children. For my we have carried out 1 ivf, 5 iui cycles. But unable to conceive. Can you help me out. My sperm count is 60 million count.
Dear Doctors, Am newly married person. I need clarification on. Is oral sex is good? Licking my wife reproductive part makes any diseases to me? There's some fluid coming out from her reproductive organ, drinking that fluid turns me into infection? Please help me.
I am 22 years old and suffereing from pcod. I usually take contraceptive fr cycle as per doc guidance. My height is 4'11 and weight is around 65. How can I get rid of it. Please help. I am having this problem from past 2 years.
I want to have sex with my girlfriend without using condom she is 19, I'm 22 but I don't want to pregnant her, which is the best way to make this out, after sex what the steps she has to take and at what time or duration,(pills or something) please explain me everything in detail, I need help.
मै अपने परिवार को लेकर बहुत परेशान रहता हूं मेरी पत्नी के बच्चे नही हो रहे हैं क्या करुं सलाह दीजिये
Dear sir/madam My wife is 25 year old, two month back we have taken mifty kit to avoid pregnancy. It worked OK. Then after one month she had her period. Now she missed her period and we tested and found she is pregnant and we are not ready for baby. Can we take mifty kit again without having risk for future pregnancy. Thanking you.
The passing of urine has very important functions in your body as it clears out many of the toxins filtered by the kidneys. Urine primarily contains urea and uric acid, which are the results of the toxins being flushed out of the body. Urine color can be a good indicator of either what is in your system and in certain cases what may be wrong in your system.
Urine color and what it signifies:
Normal urine doesn't have a single color as it varies from clear to pale yellowish. There are certain foods, which may also leave a tinge of color, such as red or green in you urine. However, there are certain conditions, which can result in the same. Let's looks at some examples of these situations.
- Orange: Certain medications tends to have a side effect of making your urine of an orange colour. Medications, which have high doses of vitamin B2, the drug phenazopyridine and other such medicines are used to treat urinary tract infections. Moreover, certain antibiotics are known to have side effects of changing the urine color into a citrus drink like color. However, it could also mean problems with your liver or bile duct and you should consult a doctor in such cases.
- Red or Pink Urine: Phenazopyridine also causes red or pink urine in certain individuals. However, the major cause for urine of this hue is due to certain foods, such as beets, blackberries, rhubarbs, carrots and others. However, in the absence of such foods and medication, it could mean blood in your urine, urinary tract infections, tumors or even prostate problems.
- Blue or green: Certain conditions within the body are known to cause blue or green hues in urine. If you are having blue or green urine consistently then it is advisable to go to your doctor to get it checked out. Some medications, such as propofol or promethazine can also have the side effect of turning pee blue or green. However, in most cases it is the harmless food dye, which is filtered out of your system.
- Cola colored or dark brown urine: Although this can also be caused by certain medications or foods, it could be a marker for kidney disorders or internal injuries. It is advised that you go to your doctor urgently to get it checked.
- Dark yellow to amber or honey colored: This is the classic sign that your body is quite dehydrated and you need to drink more water. Dehydration may lead to more serious problems and thus this shouldn't be ignored and must be taken care of urgently.