Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. PalaniYour feedback matters!
Respected doctors, I suffered on knee joint pain during waking use stair even wrest paid also and after that I am suffering on cerebral on last february 15 medicine continuing but I feel my both legs are very weight full and waking very slow than before. Let me know how to over come this type of disease.
I am having back pain since 3 month. On and off nature. Pain disappear on walking and start on sleeping .paine is diffuse in low back region. On MRI annular tear at l4 l5 level and no bulge of disc .plz guide.
I getting some pain in my under feet when I was standing some long time and it does not relieve pain to me when I sat for a long time too what should I do please tell me.
Why do I have constant fear of heart attack? In morning I feel alot stressed and anxious but as the day progresses it eases abit and at night again it strikes back. I get anxious because of the physical symptoms I get throughout the day. I am fine and suddenly I get anxious about the symptoms I get.
My mom had suffered from a lower back pain for nearly 2 years. We r going to many doctor but no relief from their medicines. As she take medicines, felt relief but when she skip the medicine again lower back pain comes. Also my mom suffer from headache and as she told me that the head pain felt on front of head. Doctor told her that her nerves are week. So please show me a best and very very effective way.
I had been tested for vitamin d and Tsh levels approx 3months back. My vitamin d levels were less than 10 and Tsh levels were 5 (normal range as per lab: 4.9) Since then I have been suffering from muscle pain and cramps during mensuration. This time I faced a lot of neck pain during mensuration. Notes: I have taken vitamin d supplements but no medicine for thyroid.
I am 18 years old female. I have pain on my left side little bit above from hip and on that place muscles become so hot.
My mother age 40 and she is a heart patient. She has pain in her left arm right now. What to do? Please help.
I have lower back pain problem kindly suggest what to do? Not for pain killer tablet s. Please advise.
I am above 40 years male. I have knee pain for last 3-4 years. My past and recent blood and x-rays diagnosis shows no abnormality. Every time I do physiotherapy there is relief and then after few days pain start again. Can you please suggest: 1, what is the cause of this pain ? 2, what is the cure for this pain ?
My upper back hurts and unable me to run or jump and my body cannot absorb shock as my back hurts what to do.
I am 22 year old male. Since 2 days my waist and legs are paining intensely. It pains all the time, while sleeping, standing, sitting etc.
I got a injury in tail bone falling from a height. I consult with a doctor and he suggest me for xray. After that I saw there is a minor crack on tail bone. please tell me some recover option from tail bone pain or remedy.
I am 24 years old male and have both side leg knee joint pain. What should I do? One female 19 years old having eye dark circle problem. What should she do?
I am 37 years male. My left hand 10th rib cracked in an accident on 15/12/2016. Now I want to know how can I recover my rib early and after how many time I get my normal life. Please suggest me what is the best sleeping position in this condition, also give me idea about bike riding. Thank you.
I've joined gym after a long time. And soon after the first day of workout, i've got a muscle strain on my left arm. My right arm feels the normal pain like after every workout. But my left arm has worsen. I'm not able to stretch my arm full, because of the pain in the biceps area. What do I do?
I am 23 years old am not feeling good from few days due to stomach pain. Even am unable to do work continuously getting backpain. Frequently headache and menses cycle is not coming properly. Could you please provide me suggestions.
Even though we have 206 bones in our bodies, breaking just one is enough to bring our daily lives to a standstill. A partial or complete break in a bone is termed as a fracture. While minor fractures can heal in as little as 6 weeks major fractures can take 3-4 months to heal properly. In cases of complex fractures, you may need physical therapy even after this time period to get back complete mobility. Hence patience is essential when a fracture is healing, but here are a few tips on how to speed up the process.
- Increase your protein intake: Proteins are essential for the healing and repairing of damage to bones and tissues. Proteins also give the bone structure its strength, Hence, depriving the body of adequate protein will result in the formation of soft bones rather than hard, strong bones. This prevents a bone from fracturing in the same place again.
- Have a diet rich in antioxidants: Inflammation is one of the first symptoms of a fracture. This inflammation can continue for many days after the incident and until the inflammation reduces, healing cannot take place properly. Antioxidants help rid toxins from the body and help reduce inflammation thereby initiating the healing process. Antioxidants can also help relieve pain.
- Exercise: While you must take care not to apply too much pressure on the affected area it is essential to move the limb as much as possible. Being active promotes blood flow and in this way speeds up the healing process.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: In most cases, a doctor will prescribe pain relievers to deal with the pain of a fracture. Under no circumstances should you consume alcohol when taking these medications. Even after the antibiotic course is over it is a good idea to abstain from alcohol as this can increase inflammation. Similarly, caffeine and all caffeinated products should also be avoided as they contain compounds that can prevent calcium from being absorbed.
- Have an alkaline diet: Having an alkaline diet with lots of fruits and vegetables helps stabilise the pH levels of the body and conserves minerals and proteins needed to build strong bones. In this way, it creates the optimal environment for healing. An alkaline diet also increases the production of growth hormones and other growth factors like IGF insulin in the body. These are crucial to speeding up the healing process and aid in new bone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.