Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PabloYour feedback matters!
I have Psoriasis for more than 15 years around. I tried different Homeopathic doctors including Batras. I have no result. I have started to accept it as part of my life.
I have a black spots on my face. How to get rid of that. My skin is white. It looks very ugly with the black spots. Is their any solution for this?
Hi, I have lots of black heads on my nose. I tried various things to remove those but they are increasing. What should I do?
Hi doctor, I have been diagnosed with genital warts according to my gynaecologist. I have very small warts and one big wart near my cervix and small warts on the lips. My Gynae has administers podowart paint twice already since yesterday and today but I do not see any reduction or shedding of the warts. Also after podowart application I experience pain down there. I have also given my Pap smear yesterday and my reports are awaited. Plus she insisted on taking the Gardasil vaccine 3 dose out of which one dose is already administered. Is it cancerous and why is it painful after podowart application.
I am frustrated due to extreme hair loss during this few months I am worried of getting bald soon from my forehead also my hair roots pain a lot while them even gently.
My weight is 56 kgs how I growth my weight and I loss my hair since 8 years and my skin tone is not fair how to improve my skin tone and all.
I am 20 years old, In my lip there is is a black spot, How can I remove that spot and look like pinkish lips.
I am a female my age is 30. I have pores on my face is there any treatment of filling the pores and getting a flawless skin.
I am 44 year old & have some skin problem in my hair. Some skin coming out. I am using flucort Lotion is it right medicine or I need to change my medicine please reply.
I am 29 year old female having stubborn dark circles around my eyes. Have tried various home remedies and under eye creams but nothing seems to work. Kindly suggest me some medicated eye cream that is sure to work. Thanks.
I am having hair loss problem from lath three month I have used all products but its not control so please solve the complete solution.
My friend is 25, n she is 32. Which exercise or diet can help her to increase and firm her breasts? Doea cuddling reduce firmness?
I am suffering from hair fall nd dry hair and less straight of hair and less grow of haur. Please suggest me that which shampoo and which conditioner I have to use? Thats why my hair become long ,shinny smooth and straight.
Doctor I have small breast because of this I wear padded bra. But I want to know that its good for health or not. Any problem can developed by this or not.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.