Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. P Radha PandianYour feedback matters!
I drinking milk after 10to 20 minutes after taking mixture of black salt, ajwain, jeera for better digestive system. I want to ask whether drinking milk in little gap of time is have any adverse effect on my body.
I am 22 years male, I have bronchitis problem mean breathing problem, I am suffering from past 12 years my weight 45 kg, so many medicins I am used but no use now I am using asthalin pump .give me suggestion what should I do to come out of this. And suggest me diet.
I eat a lot but immediately after that I need to go to toilet. This way I go to toilet like at least 4 times a day and hence I am not gaining any weight.
Vegetable stew is traditionally cooked in coconut milk using cinnamon and curry leaves for seasoning coconut milk detoxifies the body and has anti aging affects
It can prevent hair loss and give you glowing skin. Curry leaves rejuvenate skin accelerate hair growth and cinnamon can help in stabilising blood sugar levels
I am going to gym daily. Does taking protein and vitamin supplements are good for health. Do they have any side effects later on.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.