Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P.M. Gopinath
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.M. GopinathYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, Mai 23 years Ki hu, Please suggest kya prega news se 10 din Ki pregnancy identify Ki ja sakti hai?
My mom has periods since 6 month, after 2-3 days the bleeding starts and instead of blood there is clots of blood. Her age is 42 years. She had taken the operation so there is no pregnancy issue, so what is the cause of irregular periods?
We are planning of pregnancy. But one question in my mind. If male blood group O an Female blood Group is O-, then any problems during in pregnancy? Or any problems with baby? Please give me answer asap possible. Thanks
It's months no periods. And negative pregnancy test. I have sleeping sickness and tiredness. And I don't want to eat the things I liked before. Headaches and backaches. Little cramps always. Little cold. And I scared to take antibiotics. How can I confirm whether I am pregnant or not? Is there any chance that negative pregnancy test even though I am pregnant? Actually when I can try pregnancy test?
Painful Periods +3 Hey I am 22 years old I had sex on 21 st april with protection but the condom got torn and it was fourth day of my periods still preferred to take ipill I did not got my chums yet in month of may last month it came on 18 april I did urine pregnancy test on 27 th may it came negative had sex on saturday again with protection again condom got torn Unfortunately I had to consume ipill again because I dint had any option I consumed it on saturday n sunday morning I started bleeding n it covered 1/4 of my first pad n then since afternoon there was no blood flow bt small blood clots used to flow out while urinating since yesterday night I changed my pad there is no blood stain and even I am having severe lower abdominal cramps n pain Is it my periods pr something else please help.
I had a sex with my wife some days ago then I have loose a sperm on her vagina after that clean with the cloth it. But she can't get on time period. She date is 16 so it can be dangerous for us. Either she get a pregnant?
I am 25 years I had sex for the first time with my boy friend and now I am feeling that my vagina is bit loose please suggest me how to tighten vaginal walls and is there any remedy to regain hymen Please suggest.
Lung specialists are able to provide a thorough evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of a number of breathing disorders in children. In addition to asthma, they can help in the management and treatment of conditions such as cystic fibrosis, upper airway obstruction recurrent pneumonia, chronic or a recurrent cough, wheezing and sleep disorders. These specialists even known as paediatric pulmonologists can also be consulted in cases breathing and lung diseases in children from birth till the age of 21 years.
When to see a specialist?
You should consider visiting a lung specialist if you observe any of the following signs in your child:
- If your child had to be hospitalised for an asthma attack more than once
- If the condition cannot be properly controlled or managed even after following the advice of the doctor.
- If your child has had more than two courses of oral steroids for asthma in the past year.
- If your child has been diagnosed with asthma and you want a second opinion.
- If your child has a chronic cough, which lasts for more than four weeks, or a congestion that does not seem to respond to any form of medication.
- If your child coughs for more than two nights a month or more than two days a week.
- If your child starts coughing when exercising or running or performing any other strenuous activity.
- If you observe any changes in breathing or if your child seems to stop or pause while breathing when asleep or awake.
- If you notice frequent bouts of fast or laboured breathing.
- If your child is susceptible to viral or bacterial respiratory infections.
- If your child snores or has a disturbed sleep at night.
- If your child has raspy or rattling breathing.
- If your child has been diagnosed with pneumonia more than once.
- Children or young adults with breathing problems or asthma combined with conditions such as deformity of the chest wall or pectus excavatum and Sickle cell disease will require a consultation with a paediatric lung specialist.
A paediatric lung specialist has the qualifications, training, and experience required to best treat your child. They would require the parent or guardian of the child to fill in a comprehensive questionnaire so as to correctly diagnose, treat and manage the condition. These questions would also form the basis of the medical history of the child.
In order to disease, the specialists may perform tests such as pulmonary function testing and flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy or FFB in a way that is best suited for your child. They will be able to interact and effectively answer any questions that the child would have.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!