Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello sir. I want to have sex with my gf but I do not want to make pregnant her. I do not want use condom. So what I will do before having safe sex without pregnancy.
Exercising on a regular basis offers a number of benefits, it not just keeps you fit, but also helps you in leading a stress free life. Exercise not only helps you tone up and slim down, it can also make your sex life so much wild. Try any of the moves during your next workout for a more intense orgasm. If toning, losing body fat, keeping fit and maintaining good self-esteem are not good reasons enough, then add your sex life to the list of motivators for doing regular exercise.
- Flexibility Leads to More Options: Since the main areas of the body used for sex are the shoulders, hips and entire back, it makes complete sense to have a flexible body. If these areas are tight, sex will not be comfortable and one will be a little limited in the positions.
- Regular Physical Activity Can Lead to Enhanced Arousal: During exercise,endorphins are released, and the same release happens during sex. The more frequently one can trigger the endorphin release through sex or exercise, easier it is to be sexually aroused.
- Better Intercourse for Women in Forties: Latest statistics have shown that there is significant connection between observed between strenuous exercise and orgasm experiences for women in their forties. The strenuous exercise includes sprints and challenging weight training sessions.
- Reduce risk of Erectile Dysfunction: Men who were moderately active by having a brisk walk of half an hour a day for four days a week are about two-thirds less likely to have sexual dysfunction than their sedentary counterparts. So get up from the couch or desk and get active.
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System: Aerobic exercise increases circulation, can reduce stress, reinvigorates the body, and can fill us with renewed energy for the bedroom. It improves blood circulation which leaves one more primed for sexual activity.
Specific type of exercises can improve one's strength, flexibility and stamina in bed. Kegel or Pelvic floor exercises are done to strengthen the muscle, which contracts during orgasm. Women who strengthen the pelvic area by doing pelvic floor exercises report more consistent orgasms and for men it can lead to stronger and more long-lasting erections. A couple of good exercises like abdominal crunches and alternate arm leg raises strengthen abdomen, pelvis, middle and lower back. Alternate raising of arm and leg raise after bending on all fours facing down with knees bent are good for your abdomen and shoulders. Any sexual position where you have to support yourself using your arms requires strength in your upper body. Key exercises to help strengthen are push ups, which work the chest and triceps, or using free weights to do various upper body sets, such as biceps curls, triceps push backs, and shoulder press.
Keeping fit and healthy improves one's confidence, sexiness, desire, and the performance in the bedroom is great. Wanting to have sex and being able to satisfy one's partner then leads to other benefits, such as positive emotional connection,higher self-esteem and therefore relationship well-being.
I have PCOD problem because of this i am not losing weight,so what will be medicine and precaution for me
I am having vaginal infection 9 months back but after that I started having rashes on vaginal lips which keep on coming on and off now. It is more than 9 months but it is not going. Have taken docxycline, azrthoymicin and using mometae and fuisidum for 14 days bit relief but not totally cured.
Hi this is shabeena banu, I have query, I got my periods on 25th sep and I waited I did not get oct 25th yesterday after 45 days I got spotted but not heavy bleeding, I do not have any disease like thyroid r pcos. I was getting normal periods but this month I got delayed may be I got tense very badly so. Do I need to consult doctor please help me.
I am 26 year female, I have just received the results of a pelvic ultrasound, which says: The Endometrium is in Midline. It is measure 9.9 mm. Mobile internal echoes are noted- could represent blood products. What does this mean please?
Me and my wife is 43,42 years old living a happy and healthy sex life, but incidentally due to failure contraceptive she conceived, but non growth of fetus in 8 weeks she has to undergo abortion, we have two females of 20,15 years. now problem is that she wants tubectomy immediately, but doctors tell us to do that after 6-8/weeks of abortion, yesterday we did intercourse using condom, but she is afraid some cum leaks in her vagina and she can get pregnant again, but I am sure no burst of condom, all cum in condom but how can I tell her, my life at presently in a very sad condition, what should I do to assure her that we do not need any baby in future and after a perfect time we will undergo tubectomy or vasectomy. Please guide.
I am 26 years old we planned for a baby. We are trying for a baby from last 3 months. But still I get periods. What is the reason behind that. Please give suggestions.
She is 28 and 42 kgs and got her period started from last two days. We had sex just before the time she got period. Now she is feeling weak, dizziness nd more blood flow than usual. Any suggestion?
My wife was get period on 30/11/2016 and now till now she is not getting period and I hav confirmed c is pregnant bt I do not want baby now. So tell me whats any option to avoid pregnancy.
Why periods go n come back again I don't bleed 5 th day n 6 th day it's come back which day should I assume as first day of period when I spot or continue flow of my period? please help?
Hi, I'm late on my periods its been 14 days now, last it was on 19 June. On 27 June my boyfriend and I had oral sex before giving me oral he touched his penis for few seconds but there was no sperm as he did not ejaculated and then after 5 mins he for the safer side washed his hands and then gave me oral, my periods was due on 19 July this month, earlier I was experiencing all the symptoms of periods as if they are about to start but it did not. Since last 2 days I had a brown discharge in my urine and felt like periods are about to start but again till today it has not started and the brown discharge is also stopped. Please tell me is it normal delay or i'm pregnant. I'm very much worried. As I have not done any sexual intercourse neither I had a direct contact of penis and vagina and at the time of giving me oral he was dressed up. Can any one get pregnant in such a way. I usually have a cycle of 30 to 35 days. Please tell is it a normal delay, hormonal imbalance or something else.
Good Evening. Please do not discard my request. Please read my problem completely. 3 years back my mother suffered TIA attack something like paralytic stroke after treatment she recovered and takes Telma 20, Deplatt 75, Calaptin 40 mg and Avas 5mg. Everything was going on well even though she had little weakness and did not get her complete strength. But however after 3 years suddenly last week she complained of pain in Right hand a pulling like tight feeling then suddenly she felt her Right hand is very weak and is not like her left hand and felt tingling sensation in fingers of Right hand and lost grip in her Right hand. We were very much worried as to what is this after 3 years again. So we took her to Apollo hospital where Dr. asked for few tests like Lipid profile, ECG, 2D ECHO and Carotid doppler some ultrasound tests. All her tests showed normal. So Doctor said nothing to worry reports are normal but it was again a symptom of TIA Paralytic stroke attack. Doctor changed Deplatt 75 to Deplatt 75 A. Which has (aspirin). Our Doctor said nothing to worry its just come and gone. But this put my family and especially my mother in a lot of fear as to why this stroke effect had come back after 3 years when BP and other reports are normal. I need your help to please tell me is anything serious going to happen to my mother? Is it any indication to serious health problem? She again lost her strength and her confidence of recovery and is having sleepless nights from 1 week. Please assist me. Will my mother be completely cured or will these attack keep coming and going. Please advice if any risk involved. Thanking you Shalini.
My periods have not yet come so one week before i.checked I can test so it was negative m today I checked its positive so I do not want to be pregnant I want to. Abortion so which pill can I take urgently.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a common infection in the female reproductive organs like the ovaries, the uterus and the fallopian tubes and also the inside of the pelvis. If left untreated for a long time, PID can lead to severe problems like pregnancy complications, infertility and cancer.
- Cause: Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) like chlamydia and gonorrhea produce vaginal bacteria which travel to the interior organs and cause PID. Having unprotected sexual contact with someone who has an STD is the most common cause of PID. Moreover, medical processes like abortion, miscarriage, childbirth, insertion of contraceptive devices can also lead to bacterial infection. Having sex with a number of people, or having sex before the age of 20, or having had an STD in the past, also increase the chances of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- Symptoms: The disease may show only minor symptoms or it may not show any symptom at all. When it does, the common symptoms are pelvic pain, discomfort while urinating or having intercourse, difficulties with menstruation and unusual fluid discharge from the vagina.
- Associated symptoms: High fever, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, exhaustion, shivering and fainting.
- Diagnosis: A pelvic examination is conducted to check for abnormal bleeding from the cervix (the opening of the uterus), fluid discharge or severe pain in the uterus, fallopian tubes or in the ovaries. Swabs taken from the cervix and the vagina are tested for STDs or other possible bacterial infections that may cause PID. An ultrasound or a Computerized Tomography (CT) scan is conducted to make sure that the symptoms are not being caused by other disorders like appendicitis or other kinds of infection in the reproductive organs. A pregnancy test is also done to take the necessary precautions to protect the fetus from the adverse effects of the infection.
- Treatment: The treatment procedures of PID vary depending on the type of bacteria that caused the infection in the specific case. Antibiotic medication is used to treat the condition. In case of severe complications, the patient has to be hospitalized.
I am 20 years and have missed my period for 7 days but still get abdominal cramps n breast tenderness. What is causing it ?
Anemia is a condition where the red blood cell count is reduced due to deficiencies within the system. This is usually caused by a lack of iron, folate and other related nutrients in the diet. Anemia is a major public health concern in India as over 50 percent of women are known to be anemic. This pushes up the mortality rate of young mothers and even children.
Some symptoms of Iron deficiency anemia
Anemia has a wide range of symptoms which varies from person to person. However there are some generic symptoms which can be noticed in most people. Some of these are
- Pale appearance of skin - Many people exhibit this symptom where their skin appears to be pale as there is a reduced amount of oxy - hemoglobin in the skin.
- Physical weakness, light headedness and fatigue - This is a general symptom, which many tend to suffer from and complain about. Fatigue and weakness may come in very quickly even with the slightest effort.
- Hair loss - Many women may complain about hair loss due to Iron deficiency anemia.
Some other symptoms are:
- Missed or irregular periods
- Numbness or burning sensations
- Tinnitus among others
Causes of Iron deficiency anemia
The primary cause of Iron deficiency anemia is the lack of iron in the diet which causes the hemoglobin in the blood to be reduced. Some of the patients may still have Iron deficiencyanemia as they have developed gastrointestinal disorders which prevents the absorption of nutrients like iron within the body.
How to treat Iron deficiency anemia
Diet related anemia can be easily cured or controlled with changing diets. Inclusion of certain foods within the diet can easily reverse the Iron deficiencies. Some of the food items that help with deficiencies are:
- Fortified cereals
- Green dark leafy vegetables
- Poultry items
You may also require certain iron supplements if you have certain underlying conditions which is causing issues with iron absorption.
How to prevent Iron deficiency anemia
It is important, especially for women to go for regular checkups to your doctor and also a hemoglobin check up. Your doctor or dietician can tell you to include certain foods in your diet that include folate, iron and vitamin B 12 so that the level of hemoglobin in your blood can be maintained at healthy levels.
Related Tip: "Why Iron Is the Most Underrated Factor in Health"