Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. P.Bharath


Physiotherapist, Chennai

11 Years Experience
Dr. P.Bharath BPTh/BPT Physiotherapist, Chennai
11 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. P.Bharath
Dr. P.Bharath is an experienced Physiotherapist in Ayapakkam, Chennai. He has been a successful Physiotherapist for the last 11 years. He is a qualified BPTh/BPT . You can visit him at A.S.P. Physio Clinic in Ayapakkam, Chennai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. P.Bharath on has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BPTh/BPT - Dr. MGR University - 2006
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

A.S.P. Physio Clinic

Landmark: Near Venkat Mahal #6, West Park Street, Venkatapuram Chennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. P.Bharath

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi. Sir am 27 years old suffering back ache after sex, and which food I taken not supported to my body suffering from 3 years and am troubling with gas problem. Taken treatment but no use. Medicine Refagut-400mg, Razo-20mg but no use please suggest me.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You have back ache problem after sex and gas problem. I advise you to do meditation for mental strength by doing slow and deep breathing relaxation exercises in the morning. Take proper balanced vegetarian diet. Take more of fibres like in banana, apple and soybean chunks in vegetables twice a week. Avoid garlic and red chilly at home and non veg and eggs.
15 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I did six pack struggled hard and after 1 year again I got stomach so what to I do to get me back. dietitics and food service management, Diabetes educator
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Bhopal
Hi, according to your height your weight is high. You should go for brisk walk in the morning. Do regular exercise. Take lukewarm water with lemon in the morning. You should do abdominal exercise, don't take rice at night, don't take oily food. Don't skip breakfast. Eat salad before meals. Drink more water in a day. Take small and frequent meals.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old. I have backpain from last 5 days and I am not able to walk straight. What should I do.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello Homeopathic medicines are very helpful. They not only treat the acute stages but are also used for the treatment of chronic back pain.Selection of the exact remedy depends upon the individual symptoms of the person.So share the complete symptom picture for the proper treament. In the mean time take Arnica 200, 3 drops in the morning and Rhus tox. 200, 3 drops at night for 7 days.Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am using susten 200 tablets only. Even though my buttock is paining like hell please help me out.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Stand away from a wall and.put your fight foot behind you and be sure your toes are facing forward. Lean forward at the ankle while bending the right knee and keeping your heel on the ground. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds. Repeat 10 times a twice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend was just walking and while walking his leg just got twisted. At that it just got swelled up. But back in d morning it was like ok. So should we ask for plaster bandage in leg or just a normal bandage.

MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Chennai
Hello lybrate-user, your friend must have had a minor ligament injury. A bandge may not be needed, use ice pack and local pain gel application for pain relief. He has to be investigated for ligament injury if his symptoms persist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My grandpa is 75 years old he is a sugar patient. Some days before he had a red rash around his elbow. Then after that his elbow became black and its injured now. Its like a little hole formed and puss is coming out. How to cure his elbow? Skin around his elbow is coming off little by little. Please help!

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate-user, first thing is blood sugar must be in excellent control with fasting around 100 mg, pp 150 to 160 mg and hba1c% <7. Plus get the wound completely drained and cleaned, properly dressed. There is a need for proper antibiotic treatment for a week or more. Then the wound will heal. Thanks.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 62 years old male. Suffering from backache with altered sensation over both anterolateral thigh. The impression is: Nerve conduction study reveals demyelinating sensory neuropathy involving bilateral femoral cutaneous nerves (left > right) suggestive of bilateral meralgia paresthetica. Now doctor has gives TAB PREGABA M at night and local injection. I have stopped using tight cloths. Pl guide. (2) my weight is 71.5 kgs and ht 161 cm. Pure vegetarian. What diet I should take to reduce weight.

Bachelor of physiotherapy, Masters in physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Zirakpur
Hello Mr. lybrate-user. Thank you for contacting. You should remain in contact with your doctor and continue medicines. Apart from that you should start general exercises like walking. Specific exercises should be started only with physiotherapist advice. Exercise and proper diet can reduce weight and increase flexibility. In physiotherapy machines like T. E.N.S and I. F. T can reduce altered sensation and back pain. I hope this will help you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am obese and am suffering from severe knee pain since last few months. Also some kind of sound comes every time I bend the knees. There is also lot of stiffness in my knees. Please advice. Also confirm what kind of X-ray needs to be done to check the condition.

Ph.D - Ayurveda, MD - Ayurveda, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma Yoga
Ayurveda, Jaipur
Dear lybrate-user, Get X-ray (Both knees - AP and Lat. Views) or MRI done to rule out any structural joint abnormalities. Meanwhile, gentle massage over knees with lukewarm herbal pain relieving oils daily for about 15-20 minutes and hot fomentation afterwards will greatly help in subsiding the pain. Ayurveda’s Panchakarma offers specialized treatment of JANU BASTI for knee pains - these procedures would give strength to your knee and reduce the pain and stiffness. Regular oiling the joint will improve the lubrication also. Use knee caps over the joints and avoid over exertion of the joint. Avoid sitting crossed legs. This will greatly help. Although some herbal medicines might also help you but after proper history taking. Please update with your valuable feedback after 15 days.\
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have ligament fracture in my knee. Is any possibility to fit through homeopathic medicine. Because I don't want to surgery my knee. I scared about it. Pl suggest me what should I do.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello,you can take homoeopathic medicines 1.Arnica 30 (4 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week. 2.Symphytum Q (10 drops in little water) thrice a day for a week and revert. Make a gap of 15-20 minutes in both the medicines.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from pain in my wrists after having chikungunya fever for a week everything else is fine only wrist pain isn't going.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do Take UST and laser Therapy for pain relief for 7 days regularly Do revert for further assistance Best Wishes
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am above 20 year old guy. I have been driving since last 5 years as my job. My backbone is paining now. and I am Not able go drive for long. So what shoud I do?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
It needs to be investigated. Investigations advised - hb, tlc, dlc, esr, sugar f & pp, uric acid, vit d3 urine r/e x ray of the affected part. Anyway you may try- sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick mattress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck back knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, inform.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old. I have pain in my arms. I had tried a lot of medicines but nothing could have cured. What should I do?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take Arnica 200 ch , 4 drop s once daily. Five phos 6x , 5 tabs twice daily. Mag phos 6x ,5 tabs twice daily with hot water. Massage with Rheuma saaj oil.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m 27 year old men. I having back pain problem from Approx 1 year. I doing standing job of 8 to 9 hours. Is that's reason for pain. How can I reduced my pain.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, * yes your back -muscle is stretched, you should go for aerobic exercise for 20 mnts # homoe-med: @ rhus tox 200- 5 drops thrice a day @ arnica mnt 200-5 drops thrice a day report after a wk do not forget to take your medicines while doing your duty all d best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 50 year old non diabetic male. I have pain in my calves only at specific points and it feels like its parallel along some blood vessels. Pain is not radiating anywhere else. What should I do?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi pain at calf region can be due to many reasons, commonly it is muscular in nature but it can also be due to tendons, nerves, blood vessels etc. My advise to you for initial 2-3 weeks will be: - ice packs application intensively with elevation of your limbs at night - take a short course of anti-inflammatory medication as per your body's suitability - stop your physical activity till pain completely subsides - intensive physical therapy, training and proper muscle conditioning once pain has subsided - slow resumption of physical activities with proper pre activity warm up and stretching of muscles and short increments in duration of physical activity each day as per pain tolerance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Joint apin program in my knee. Ia have also diabetes last two years. Givevme medicine.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
1. Start with Physiotherapy treatment. 2. Learn knee exercises. 3. Don't sit on floor 4. Wear sports shoes. 5. Wear knee cap. 6. Apply volini cream before sleeping. 7. Do Hot fermentation twice a day. 8. Take calcium, vitamin D 3 and Glucosamine supplement for one month minimum.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 20 year old female and I have a severe back pain for the past few days. Is there any cure for this?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall. Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily. Apply hot fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got hurt while playing football. My right knee hurts a bit if I sit with my legs folded for long. Should I be worried?

FAMS, MS - Orthopaedics, Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Indore
Dear Jitaditya, Namaskar, Yes you should be worried....Why at all you have pain on squatting. Get yourself properly investigated by an expert... Sports Medicine Consultant to rule out any internal derangement of knee..... Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I was climbing a mountain I fell down and there is a pain in back bone please tell me how to get cure from this.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine SPONDYAID ( BAKSON) Drink 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily ARNICA MONTANA 30 ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 5 drops in 1 spoon fresh water 3 times daily Report after 15 days
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(3766 ratings)

Dr. P Nagaraj

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Be Well Hospitals, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment