Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. P. ArunachalamYour feedback matters!
I have seen on internet the home remedy for curing artery blockage of heart. Please advise The remedy is as follow. Take equal proportion of garlic juice, lemon juice, apple vinegar, and ginger juice with equal amount of honey and have it 20 ml 2 times a day before meal.
I am suffering from dry cough for the ladt 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
His bloop pressure is very high 140/200? How can they control our blood pressure? Which medicine they eat?
Dear Sir, My mother is 54 years old she is suffering from physiological disorder. She washes any cloth or any substance 4-5 times. She became uncomfortable when any one enters with shoes and sandal she suspects some dirty things come with shoes. She believes everywhere dirty thing speeded and she is feeling very uncomfortable and she can’t touch anything. She is tells when I suspects some dirty thing my heart starts paining and brain do not works that time. Two or three years back one gynecologist doctor practicing outside my home that time she has seen some unwanted thing she believes that dirty spread everywhere from that time this symptom is increasing day by day. And she has no trust in medicine cure. Her heart starts paining that’s why she is doing nothing avoiding cooking food also. Please Please help me guide me and tell what is the treatment because situation becoming worst day by day. Sometime she is going on depression mode and start cry she is thinking there is no possibility of cure and always thinking how she will survive. Sometimes suicide feeling also comes because there is no hope of survive.
Hi I am 44 yr old male with height 172cm & weight 88kg taking tabs for bp last 8yrs & dm last 2 yrs. how can I get rid of tabs? what to do to reduce weight?
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.