Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. NarayanaswamiYour feedback matters!
My friend (boy) & another boy did anal sex. Now my friend is having little pain in anus & when he pooped. A little blood also came. As such there is no injury or problem. But pl suggest what he should do. Can he have sex with that boy again or not?
She get abdomen pains daily at after eating and motion daily 3 tym what's the problem .is their any problem.
Hi Doc, Basically I'm from Bangalore, last month I've moved to Pune because of new job. I have changed my food style after being to Pune. Morning I'm having oats as Breakfast. Afternoon chapatti n rice. Dinner as chicken Noodles, chicken fried rice. N occasionally I'm taking alcohol. From past 4 days I was feeling like I'll get constipation, but I was taking normal motion. Today I've noticed blood in my stool (shit, poop), also blood with mucus slightly clotted but it was light red. Is this because of my diet change or Is it something serious that I need to seek doctor. Please suggest me. Thank you!
I am a 58 year old female, I have a problem of irregular bowel movement, I feel like to go to the toilet 3 or 4 times day, my doctor is doubting stomach ulceritis are there any chances of it if yes what am I supposed to do further. Kindly help.
My husband is suffered with gastric disorders and most of the time he felt gas problems, headache and stomachache Kindly do suggest diet and proper medications.
Hello, I am 25 year old man. I am suffering from low blood pressure. Occasionally I feel giddy and nausea also. I think I have acidity also. Can you please suggest me for diet.
I always suffers from constipation, gas and other problems of stomach. For this, I used many Ayurvedic powders but cant get satisfactory result. How can I get rid of this problem? Suggest me some treatment.
I am suffering from IBS, a gut brain axis problem.in my case it leads intestinal swelling and constipation, though there is no abdominal pain&inflammation. Problem occur severe frequently. Levosulpiride 25 mg, a medicine, an antagonist of dopamine D2 receptor is used to cure problem that relieve for a little time. My question-is there any permanent cure of this type of IBS ?
I have gastric and kidney Stone problem. Flow rate of urine not well, every hour and minutes also want go toilet regarding urine.
I have a gas problem over a 1 year. I was taking different useless medicine for gas. What should I do?
Sir I have severe migraine with gastic and biles problem. It is maximum during my mensuration with pain in lower abdomen. Some years ago I have operated for galblader stone. Right now I am taking pantop-d for gastic, vasograin for migraine 1/2 a day according to pain and avil 25 for biles(pita). Please suggest. Suffering from last 12 to 14 years, taken treatment from lots of doctors.
M male 24 had appendix surgery last week can you please tell me how to heal it fast and what are the precaution should I apply reply me in details please thank you.Please tell.
I am 23 years old and I have a lumbricoides infection 1 years ago I ate medicine but I am still feeling gas, weight loss and indigestion what happing sir I do not have any idea I show many doctors and test like endoscopy ultra sound nothing is found in test but I am feeling very sick and week now a days .i have lower back pain also and some time yellowish liquid are seen in when I brush my teeth and acid reflux are came out. And sometimes too much mucus are seen in my stool chest and stomach and heavy gas. Is this a functional dyspepsia and can I take librax medicine?
Doctor I have a problem of gastric no food is going on my stomach is creating problem so can you please suggests any medicine to help my stomach.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.