Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Namitha Narayanan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Namitha NarayananYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old , my foreskin of penis is does not erect. I.e foreskin can not be pulled back .please consult me something.
I want tell the about full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief tell me solution of this problem?
Crush the leaves using a wooden mortar and pestle without any additives like water, salt or sugar. Once they are crushed, squeeze out the juice with clean hands and drink it two times a day. Do not add any salt or sugar to the drink. According to Dr. Hettige, an adult should have 10 ml of the juice twice a day (or at eight hour intervals), children between the age of five and 12 should have 5 ml of the juice twice a day and those below 10 years of age should be given 2.5ml of the juice. For future help consult.
I am male 32 years old, working in private as system operator. My sperm count is nil and I have only testicle. Is there any treatment helps me to be a potent. Please advice me I am in deep depression.
I think no one is trying to understand my problem. I am suffering from premature ejaculation due to hard core use of drugs (brown sugar) n lots more. I am totally clean from last 6 months. I am eating a healthy diet n exercising. I am also taking ayurveda medicines. Many doctors are asking me to have sildenafilost n go for vaccumeed therapy. U guys out there also known it very well that I just cannot have supplements every time before having sex. I am looking for a natural n permanent solution Please help me as many of the doctors have disappointed. I am 35 years old n want to get married in December. I just wanna settle down now. I don't have any psychological issues. What I feel that I have lost my stamina but I am working on it n have regained a lot n having ayurvedic medicines from last 3 months but I am not able to become sexually potent. The best doctor in Delhi preferably if not then anywhere in India please get in touch n help me if you can really cure it. Is will definitely come to take suggestions n medicines.
Hi I'm 21 years old I've cold allergy My ears ll be closed every time I can hear properly in lecturer but I can't understand properly what he/she is explaining, I can't concentrate in a class, I'm so worried about it Please suggest me with suitable result Thank you:-)
My wife is suffering from ear pain, it's raising in night. She has to take a flight. Does she need to take any precautions for that?
While i'm do sex .i am not satisfy my life partner .my stamina very weak for do sex .please sugest any medicine.
If there are Home remedies to have large penis size and for produce more sperm on human body, then give some home remedies using direction.
So had a query regarding the foreskin on the penis. So it is still attached to the head. Is this normal? Is it good to get it separated from a clinic before first sex?
Although it is still a matter of debate within medical circles, recorded instances of symptoms in middle aged men that resemble the symptoms of female menopause are not at all unnatural and not uncommon either. Commonly referred to as male menopause, this condition alludes to the reduced testosterone level of the male body. However, this condition significantly differs from female menopause in the very fact that not every middle aged man will go through this phase or be afflicted by this condition.
What is the cause behind it?
The causes of male menopause are as follows:
- Drop in testosterone levels: The hormone testosterone produced in the testes not only regulates the sexual drive in a man, but also ushers in puberty as a boy gradually becomes a man. Testosterone secretion helps in the development of body hair, regulation of physical and emotional energy, the change in your voice and the muscular mass of the body. The reduction of testosterone occurs gradually in the male body as you reach the age of 30 and by the age of 40-45, the testosterone level falls significantly. It can drop even further after 50 which may lead to male menopause, also termed as andropause.
- Underlying physical or psychological conditions: As a man gets older, other physiological factors that may afflict his body could be hypertension, diabetes, sleep apnea and many others. These could also end up reducing the testosterone levels within the body resulting in male menopause. Depression, anxiety and even mental disorders have been attributed to triggering this condition.
What are its signs
The symptoms of male menopause typically occur at the same age as when a female approaches menopause. The symptoms are as follows:
- Decreased sex drive.
- Lack of concentration and enthusiasm in general.
- Depression and a reduced sense of self-belief.
- Infertility and problems with erection.
- Significant loss in muscular mass and body hair.
- Sudden growth of breasts and decrease in bone density.
- Body fat suddenly increases.
- Prolonged sensation of fatigue.