Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NalinaYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering with Bipolar for last 20 years. I have been constantly taking antidepression medicines. My age is now 60 years. Do you have any alternative remedy, afterall prolong alopathy medicines has side effects, like increase Uria in Blood, Lever complications. What I need smooth transation of treatment so that I should not face any problem while changing the treatment. Please let me have your expert opinion
My wife checked home pregnancy test 1 day before due period. It shows negative. How much accurate it is.
I see many time of my girlfriends vaginas photo but I can't decide she is virgin or not answer please suggest me what is the difference between virgin vaginas or non-virgin vaginas.
I am married and I do blow job to my husband, and consume his sperm does this affects my health. Even my husband licks and play with my pussy (vagina, does this affects his health. please give us advice that what we are doing is good to our health?Please help sir .
I had ovarian cyst in left and right overy Left size 4.5 c.m. Right size is 3 c.m. Right overy cyst resolved in six month. But left overy cyst is not able to remove permanently. I am having tablet overall L for cyst. Kindly suggest something more for permanently remove of cyst and fibroid. It gives me trouble and more pain at the time of periods. Please something that can not give problem at the time of periods. I can not operate and remove uterus.
I haven't had a period since 23rd -28th of Jan and spotting on 10th and 11th of march now bleeding bright red blood:(got pains as well bad back pain. I had a miscarriage on 7th November 2015 so last year.
Hello Doctor, I have one year baby. but still my stomach has not reduced. and my stomach look like 7 months pregnant.
I wanted to ask if I would sex with my girl friend with out any protection and I doubt that she might get pregnant and she took precautions tablet so do that have any side effect.
Hello doctor .earlier in scans my due date was around nov 9-12 and now it is showing nov 20 .doctor was saying there was not much growth in last week .is there any thing to worry. Am very tensed and crying .please help me.
Hey I had done a sex with my gf without condom and I still not remember that whether I evacuated all sperms in her vagina r not. But I had given her unwanted 72 within an hour. Is thre chances of pregnancy.
Trichomonas Vaginalis, a virus, which affects almost 7.4 million men and women each year. This virus can cause a sexually transmitted disease upon contact with a person who may be carrying the same. This condition is more common in women than it is in men and causes a variety of symptoms. Let us learn more about this infection.
- Symptoms: This disease does not have any obvious symptoms until the problem becomes pretty severe. The symptoms for men include irritation inside the penis, discharge, and a burning sensation upon urination and ejaculation. The symptoms for women include a strong odour filled discharge that may also be greenish yellow in colour, pain in the lower abdomen in case the infection is extremely severe, itching and irritation in the vagina, and pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse.
- Diagnosis: The gynaecologist or the general physician will usually carry out the diagnosis with the help of blood and urine samples that will be sent to the lab for testing. These tests will help in determining the spread and severity of the infection. The doctor will also use vaginal or urethral fluid in order to diagnose the issue with the help of further lab tests. Most doctors will tell you that it is harder to detect the presence of the virus in women, than it is in men.
- Treatment: The treatment of this disease is done with the help of metronidazole, which can be used to treat trichomoniasis in case the patient is pregnant. It is usually recommended that the sexual partner of the patient should also be treated for the infection so as to stem its spread. Also, the doctors will recommend abstinence from sex for the duration of the treatment. Antibiotics will also be prescribed for both partners. Usually, one will be asked to wait for all the symptoms to disappear before becoming sexually active again.
- Complications: There is a risk of contracting the HIV virus in case pregnant women do not get treated for this disease on time. It can also cause premature rupture of the various membranes that protect the foetus, which can in turn, lead to premature delivery of the baby. Further, women who are suffering from this disease are at higher risk of passing on the HIV virus to their partners. This happens when the woman is also infected with the HIV virus.
- Prevention: There are various ways to prevent this disease including the proper use of condoms and limiting the number of sexual partners. Genital inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor immediately to rule out the possibility of this STD. Also, one must take the necessary precautions to avoid catching and spreading this disease and getting a full body check up done is an important part of prevention.
Exposure to air pollutants arising from coal burning vehicle exhaust airborne dust and dirt can increase the risk of developing high blood pressure warns a Study.
Air pollution can lead to inflammation and oxidative stress causing changes in the arteries.high blood pressure has been identified as a major risk factor for Cardio vascular disease and stroke
Date is one of the most nourishing fruits. It is a food of great importance. Date is a food of high nutritional value. It provides natural sugar in the form of glucose and fructose.This is ready for immediate absorption and is therefore infinitely superior to cane - sugar.It is usually taken raw or with milk, which makes it highly nutritious in most aspects
Dates are easily digested, they are very useful for supplying energy and repairing waste. The nicotinic content in dates is an excellent remedy for intestinal disturbance.
Date is a laxative and is highly beneficial in the treatment of constipation as the roughage provided by it stimulates sluggish bowels.
Dates are an effective remedy for weak heart. Dated soaked overnight in water and crushed in the same water in the morning after removing the seeds should be taken at least twice a week in this condition. It will strengthen the heart.