Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for J V HospitalYour feedback matters!
- Coffee has been unfairly demonized. The truth is that it's actually very healthy.
- Coffee is high in antioxidants, and studies show that coffee drinkers live longer, and have a reduced risk of type 2 diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's and numerous other diseases
Acne is a very common problem associated with PCOS because there is an excess amount of estrogen hormone in the body. This estrogen hormone gets converted into testosterone (androgens) hormone. High testosterone hormone can increase the size of the oil production glands on the skin, which lead to increase acne problem.
Artichoke is a nutrient powerhouse and the amazing health benefits you can have simply by adding this veggie to your diet. Anthocyanins, quercetin, rutin, and many other antioxidants are present in fresh artichokes which helps you to prevent from cancer and provide you immune support to protection against heart disease. Artichoke are also rich in fiber, 120 g artichoke contain 10.3 g of dietary fiber which making this vegetable more powerful for weight loss and also helps to improve your digestive health.
यौन क्षमता का बेहतर होना दाम्पत्य जीवन का न सिर्फ पूर्ण करता है, बल्कि प्रेम की भावना को और भी मजबूत करता है। इसे बेहतर करने के लिये सही खानपान व नियमित व्यायाम बेहद जरूरी होता है। लेकिन इसके अलावा भी प्रकृति में भी ऐसी कई चीजें हैं जिनके सेवन ये यौन क्षमता को बढ़ाया जा सकता है। कमाल की बात तो यह कि ये गुणकारी चीजें आराम से मिल सकती हैं और इनका प्रयोग भी आसान होता है। इसमें से एक चीज़ है, इलाइची! चलिये जानें इलाइची कैसे यौन क्षमता बढ़ाने में मददगार होती है। -
कैसे करती है ये फायदा
- भारतीय मसाले में कीमती और मसालों की महारानी कही जाने वली इलायची के इस्तेमाल से कामेच्छा को बढ़ाया जा सकता है। इलायची का सेवन आमतौर पर सांस और मुंह को साफ रखने के लिए अथवा मसाले के रूप में किया जाता है। यह दो प्रकार की होती है, हरी या छोटी इलायची व बड़ी इलायची।
- इलायची को वाजीकरण नुस्खे के तौर पर भी इस्तेमाल किया जाता है। इलायची एक ऐसे टॉनिक के रूप में भी काम करती है जिससे कामोत्तेजना में वृद्धी होती है। यह शरीर को ताकत प्रदान करने के साथ-साथ असमय स्खलन व नपुंसकता की समस्या से भी मुक्त कराने में सहायक होती है। इसका सेवन करने के लिये दूध में इलायची डालकर उबालें। ठीक से उबल जाने के बाद इसमे थोड़ा शहद मिलाएं और नियमित रूप से रात को सोते समय इसका सेवन करें। इसके नियमित सेवन से यौन क्षमता में इज़ाफा होता है और दामपत्य जीवन सुखमय बनता है।
- इसका अलावा मुंह में छाले की समस्या को दूर करने के लिये बड़ी इलायची को महीन पीसकर उसमें पिसी हुई मिश्री मिलाकर जीभ पर रखने से छाले दूर होते हैं। लेकिन रात के समय इलायची न खायें, इससे खट्टी उकारें आने की शिकायद हो सकती है। साथ ही महिलाओं को इसका अधिक सेवन नहीं करना चाहिये, क्योंकि इसके अधिक सेवन से महिलाओं में गर्भपात होने की भी संभावना होती है।
I had an unsafe sex with one of my female friends. 2009 to 2012. Then in 2016 I checked my STD in which all tests came negative.(only hsv1positive) When I was reading about HSV on Google, I read too much about HPV. Since the last three months since I have read about HPV, I feel like I have an hpv. After that, my condition was very bad. I showed my skin specialist doctor, so my doctor said that After such a long time period, you do not need to worry anymore. But I do not believe in my doctor because the fear of HPV has penetrated in my body, it is not coming out either. So now my question is If I want to find out about HPV then how do I know because HPV does not even have a special test for men. 2009 to 2017 almost 9 years have passed but there is no sign of any kind in my body. I still have the possibility of being HPV? Please help me give me a perfect answer From which I can get rid of this illusion.
What is the use of taking clogen 100 mg limoday 2.5 and astagen f tablet. Is it helpful for pregnancy purpose. And how many months does it takes to conceive.
Hello doctor I am aged 33 years from guwahati. I got married 7 months back and now plans to have my kid. In this regard I have a question in my mind from last one month we are trying for it usually almost all days. My question is whether there is any effect on progeny formation or conceive for women if the sperm becomes liquidier due to continuous sex for some days.
I got pregnancy test positive on 11-9-17 my last period on 9-8-17. On 21-9-17 I got only gestational sac no yolk sac. Light spotting from 15-9-17. On 21-9-17 bleeding and spotting 5 to 6 times. On 22-9-17 big maroon dark spot and period like big bleeding in black colour. What does it mean. Why it happens. Either there is any chance of pregnancy chances. I have irritation in vagina also.
I'm at 9 weeks 2 days pregnant and diagnosed with thyroid 7.16.my gynaecologist suggested me to take thyronorm. Is it ok if I wait for a month so that my TSH would bounce back to normal. Is it safe to wait and take pills after a month. My another doctor said that it's unsafe for your unborn and wait for a month.
Mari dates time pr nhi aa rahi h 3 months aa gap ho ja raha h mujha Kya Krna cahiya Kon sii medicine Lani cahiya main exercise bhi kr rahi hu or balance diet bhi la rahi hu phir bhi abhi take Mari date nhi aii hai Dr. sa consult kiya toh un ho Na bola khana Khao or exercise kro pr koi fayda nhi hua iss sa mujha.
I had unsafe sex with my girlfriend 2009 to 2012 maximum 5 to 6 times in that period. (She's married past 12 years) I have completed 9 years from 2009 to 2017 but there are no symptoms on the body. I tested my std panel in 2016 my all test results came negative (only hsv1positive ). But still I am a healthy male. No health issues. So now my question is. I have been reading about hpv over the past several months, I feel like now I can be hpv too. Now day's I am fully in depression (1) Can there be a possibility of HPV after so many years? (2009 to 2017)(2) How do I get rid of HPV from my mind? (3) My exposure was last in 2012, after that I have not had sex yet. (4) I have never seen any signs in so many years, whether I am free from HPV or I will have to wait longer.
Meri wife ka pregnancy 10 din miss Ho gaya Aur Maine test kiya to negative aaya so Mujhe pta karna chahiye aur Mai period miss hone k baad sex karu to pregnancy k chance ban sakta hai kya .pls tell me.
I am 19 and I had sex without precaution but my partner released the sperm outside. I have my last periods on 19 august. I am very confused that am I going to be pregnant. What to do? please help me.
Today is 10 th day from my period. I want to be pregnant .can I do sex today. This is good timing for it.
I have lost appetite. Plus I can't eat more than 2 roti. I have also lost 2 kg weight in past 4 months. Is it problematic.
People who have been victims of domestic violence not only suffer physical abuse, but from emotional abuse as well, which may stay with them for their whole life. The trauma associated with domestic violence can be deep and takes time to heal even after the relationship with the perpetrator is over and there is no communication or contact between them.
Emotional harm is greater than physical harm
Women make up the significant majority of domestic violence victims. When they face violence within the home sphere, they experience a wide range of emotions like anger, sadness, powerlessness, fear, resentment, vindictiveness and much more. Physical violence not only harms their body, but their mind and spirit are equally wrecked as the memory of being physically subjugated scars them emotionally in a very deep manner and can take years to heal.
Some of the long term impact of domestic violence on women is mentioned below.
- Any kind of physical injuries like bruises, cuts or dislocated joints and bones.
- Many women suffer from hearing impairment
- Loss of vision is also another effect
- Miscarriage or premature childbirth
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- A feeling of fatigue and weakness
In certain cases, unreported domestic violence may result in homicide or murder which is the ultimate and most unfortunate manifestation of physical abuse gone too far, That is why it is important to seek help early on before things escalate too far.
The mental effects of domestic violence take much longer time to recuperate from than the physical effects. If the shock is severe, it can render women mentally unstable for life in extreme cases. Even if a woman recovers from it, the emotional scar may remain and might manifest in the future.
- Depression: This is one of the worst mental effects of domestic violence is depression. The good news is depression is often temporary and can be cured. Signs of depression include a feeling of hopelessness, sadness, weight gain or loss, sleeplessness, loss of appetite and a consequent lack of interest in whatever you love to do. This can affect one’s decision making ability and in extreme cases can render one suicidal.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: When you encounter any violent experience, then you are most likely to develop Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. The signs of this disorder include frequent flashbacks of the traumatic experience, nightmares and extreme anxiety. Women who face these kinds of traumatic experiences find it difficult to cope with their present situation for a while. Counselling and support from their loved ones can heal these problems fast.