Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
My son is 22 months old. He was suffering with allergy. Can anyone suggest for this. I also suffering with same problem.
My daughter age 8 month currently Since yesterday she is suffering from loose motions today she did 7 times since morning Given oflox oz 4 drops Please advise.
My younger son aged 4 years have a strange problem. He never sweats and feels hot. During summer he has to sit in Cooler. What's this problem.
I want to know my baby is 7months and she had more n more urine n after it she cry for milk. Is their any problem.
I have a 6 year old son and day by day he is so aggressive and he don't do his study with patience what should I do?
My child from birth is unable to sit. He is 2 years old. Due to this he is unable to hold his head properly. So please kindly suggest me what to do? I am aimless.
My daughter is 6 years old. She doesnt want to eat food. She is very light in wt 17 kg. She got fever four times in last six months and during fever she felt like vomiting. Lab reports suggested three times nothing and once minor urinary track inf. For which she was treated accordingly. She clatters her teeth while sleeping. She was given two doses of albandazole six mths back. Kindly suggest
Sir/madam my child is 3 months old and has taken following vaccination. Birth- bcg, opv-0, hep-b1 6 week - imovax polio, pentavac, rotarix1 10 week- imovax polio, quadrovax only. Now my concern is whether the vaccination quadrovax be given in place of pentavac as changed in 6 and 10 week. And also the doctor is saying to give rotatek in place of rotarix due to its unavailability, should it possible?
Mera son ka age 3 year hai use pet me dard hota hai and cold bhi ho gya hai please iska solutions btaye. Koi home therapy bhi btaye.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS