Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. N.MuruganYour feedback matters!
I have digest problem. I take med like liv52 ds two time. Bt I have not see result of this med. please give me solution what can I do.
I am 32 yrs old female. I suffer from uti frequently once every year or so. But even before culture report is out im prescribed with some broad spectrum anti-biotic like cifran od 1 gm etc. I take full course of the dose of antibiotics, and symptoms are no longer there. Should I go for another urine culture after dose is complete even if I have no symptoms?
What type of meal we should take, I have problem related to stomach foods not digest properly, I am becoming thin day by day.
I am suffering from anxiety disorder, panic attacks and depression from past 8 years. I have consulted many psychiatrist but everything was in vain. I am taking etilaam ds from past 4 years but the medicine works for only 6 hours. I have giddiness, phobia, gastric problem, blurred vision, sweating of palms, claustrophobia etc. My confidence levels are also very low. Please advice.
Hey doctor, im manpreet, I was very ill and have gastro infection about two months ago, I have prescribed medication since then, but my pooping behaviour is never changed. I have immediately stool after eating and excessive bowel gas which hurts aa lot. Please suggest me something im very depressed about my health.
Doctor I am 17+ years old suffering from pimples problem, rashes, dark spot on my face, I also have stomach problem, and digestion problem please advice me. Glad to you doctor.
I have a gas problem always I can't manage this kind of trouble but around 2-3 months this problem really effect to me.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.