Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. MuraliYour feedback matters!
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. Sir from 8 month I am having numbness and tingling in whole body. Excessive haur growth on whole body except beard part as I have very less hair on face only on moustache and chin. Excessive hair growth on eyebrows and head hair too. Chest and abdomen enlargement. Frequent urination and more frequency of urination along with dark coloured and smelly urine. Abdominal pain even on eating and left half head shooting pain from backside. Hig bp 150/100. Sir my problems are increasing day by day .no medicines are working on me. My vitamin d level in body is decreasing day by day. 4 month ago it was 113 now it is 70 .even I used to go in sunlight and my diet is normal. Only I am eating only 1 chappati at a time due to abdominal pain. Sir I was suspecting of adrenal gland cancer so I had 2 ultrasound of abdomen 6 month ago. It came normal with right renal cortical cyst. As I am noticing reduction in my testicle size so I went to endocrinologist .sir he ordered my total testosterone serum which came 2.59 ng/ml. Cbc was normal. Lipid profile was normal. Potassium was 4.98.sugar fasting was 97. Sir do I can still have chance of adrenal gland cancer?
my , Age is 26 years. I am suffering with acidity since last 1-2 year and the problem is becoming big day by day. After taking any food either breakfast, lunch or dinner, I am feeling that the food is stuck up in the stomach. After taking food, so much acid started burning till neck inside and no digestion is being happening until I take Eno/Histac/Digene or any similar drink/tablet. As a temporary solution, I am taking Tablet Pantop, empty stomach in the morning. Then I am getting re-leaf but it is a temporary solution because I need to take this tablet each alternate day otherwise the same situation is being faced again. Please help me.
I have a gall bladder one stone. 22mm In size. No pain as such but sometimes indigestion occurs. Wt do suggest. Some exercise or medication.
Hi age 24. Male. Mam I am getting pain from anus. I am feeling like getting motion. But after going to washroom. I am getting pain. Due to heat in the body or any problem.
Last night I drink some alcohol and eat 1 green chili, in the morning when I go toilet there were some amount of blood come with toilet this happens first time what is the reason behind it.
Dear sir or madam With in recent two day I just feel some pain in my anal and some bleeding also today its third day and I feel pain but blood is not coming today I think these are symptoms of piles what should I do now.
I am 57 years old female docter adviced me to take pancreoflat for five days. That tablet is for what.
Ii am 38 year old girl I hv acidity problem for two year if I take pill its ok otherwise I hv yery much acidity what it may be pls tell.
Hi Doctor, My sister has some motion problem since 2 months. We consulted one gynecologist in Hyderabad last month. But now also she is facing same problem. She is not getting motion. Daily she is eating all the things but she is not getting anything to out. Her age was 16. So kindly give me your suggestions to consult which doctor and which type of food she have to eat.
I am 21 years old female and from past three months. I have been getting a slight pain in the lower right side abdomen it pains for like 10-15 mins and goes away. No vomit or nausea or anything of that sort only that pain. It comes once in a month kind or two weeks once only n goes off in 10 mins. My periods are regular. What could be the case?
I'm kishor 24 year old, suffering from lower abdomen pain (right side) while lying and standing up, pain is not in continues, and I use to consume alcohol most of the time pain accure next day of alcoholic night.
Hi Doctor, when I go to toilet I need to push hardly for toilet and after that I feel a hot pain on my hole.
Diabetes is a systemic disease that affects almost every part of your body. Of these, the digestive system is the most badly affected. While gastrointestinal disorders are commonly experienced by everyone, diabetics have a much higher risk of suffering from indigestion, food poisoning, gallstones and ulcers. Some of the most common gastrointestinal problems experienced by diabetics are:
- Gastroparesis: High blood sugar levels can damage the vagus nerve that controls the emptying of the stomach. As a result fo this damage, the muscles of the stomach and intestines do not work optimally leading to a condition known as Gastroparesis. This is a condition where the stomach is not able to empty itself properly and the digestion process is slowed down. Gastroparesis can cause bloating, nausea, pain in the abdomen, heart burn and a loss of appetite. It can also cause undigested food in the stomach to harden and form lumps that block food from moving into the intestines. This disease cannot be cured but can be managed with medication and a special diet.
- Ulcers: Stomach ulcers can be described as open sores that develop on the inner lining of the stomach, oesophagus and beginning of the small intestine. These ulcers form as a result of bacterial infections. Diabetes weakens a person’s immune system thus reducing their ability to fight these infections and increasing the risk of developing ulcers. Diabetes also increases the risk of bleeding from these ulcers and secondary infections that may arise from it.
- Yeast infections: Diabetics are extremely vulnerable to yeast infections. This is aggravated by fluctuation in blood sugar levels and can extend from the mouth to the oesophagus. Common symptoms of this type of yeast infection are pain in the throat and difficulty swallowing. It may also cause heartburn and intestinal bleeding if left untreated.
- Celiac sprue: This condition creates gluten allergies and causes the inflammation and thinning of the small intestine’s mucosa. In some cases, this condition may interfere with the absorption of food and lead to diarrhoea and weight loss.
- Diabetic diarrhoea: Patients who have been suffering from diabetes for a few years may experience an increased urge to pass stools frequently. This is usually related to gastric problems in the colon which cause fluids to move at a faster than normal speed through the small bowel and colon. It may also be caused due to the secretion of fluids in the colon and improper absorption of food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.