Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Renuka AshwinYour feedback matters!
I need counseling or my married life I am 36 years old and from last few years there are something wrong between me and my wife. Please advise.
Unlike my other friends I usually keep quit, if I am hurt (mentally) I can't move on I keep thinking about the problem. I also don't get excited usually, Its very rare to see myself excited. I think this started from my 7th - 8th class I was studying in boarding school and I wanted to leave the school but my parents didn't allowed me. In my family my uncle is like this.
My wife is taking one tablet each of PALIRIS 6 and FLUNIL 20 for last nine years. She was diagnosed for schizophrenia. She does not feel any problem now. What needs to be done.
I am 60 year old male, suffering itching problem for last 3 months. As per doctors' advice medicine continuing Ellina-10 mg, 1/day. But curing not at all. If forget to take the same, itching problem started again. Is there any medicines to fully cure the problem!
Hello doctor, my wife is a depression patient & she is taking medicine viz. Peri Cr 12.5mg & clonax 0.25mg once a day. Now she is around 12 weeks pregnant. We are worried about, are these medicines safe at this stage for my wife as well as for our baby.
Hii Doctor, I have a problem I was very shy from childhood and never talk to any person by eye contact specially stranger but now the problem is that I can not talk any female by eye contact my eyes goes to wrong way like her breast so this way I can not go for a interview but I am not that kind of person who think about sex, I can not face any female by eye contact, my eye divert to her body part so that make me feeling strange, that insert some negativity in my body and I can not keep any female relationship, how can I uproot this problem, so that I can talk any female eye to eye with positivity, should I concentrate in mirror and see my own eye.
My son age 10 year is very good is other activities like games, playing towards car etc. But not towards studies almost all the subject he is very weak cannot Remember he studies along with me for 2 hours daily, studies well along with me but forget while writing the answer, kindly suggest how to increase is writing come reading, now he will be going to 7 standard.
Is depression eating you up from within? Are you facing severe emotional meltdown? Emotional disturbances can ruin your life and this is why you have to look for the best preventive ways. You can have a consultation with any counsellor so that you can share your problems. Your counsellor will definitely help you to get some potential way out.
Best ways for preventing emotional meltdown:
- Detecting the signs: The actual signs of emotional meltdown need to be detected and then only you can get rid of the same. Both your facial expressions and behavioural changes are to be observed carefully as these will help you to detect the signs. If you are remaining silent for most of the times, then there is something going on in your mind for sure.
- Early intervention: You should rely on your intuition or sixth sense so that you can sense the troubles you are going to face. You should have a good observation power so that you can sense things easily. Remain quiet and calm so that you can take the right decisions.
- Living well: You need to choose a completely healthy way of living, otherwise you will never get freedom from emotional troubles. Do not think much about past incidents, rather you should look forward so that you can go ahead. You should develop only positive mentality in order to discharge your duties in a perfect manner. Remain happy and keep everybody happy and then only you will be able to get the actual essence of life. Healthy eating and good habits are also needed so that your life can become more lively and refreshing.
- Have proper communication: If you think that your friends or family members are pretty reliable, then you can openly communicate with them. This would help you to get mental relief and relaxation. If you open up your emotions and share them with anybody, then you will feel relaxed and your mind will be calm at all times.
- Have counselling: It is not always possible to share all your secrets with your loved ones and this is the reason you have to look for the most reliable option. You can go for thorough counselling, and this can help you to get rid of depressing thoughts and other mental troubles. In this case, you have to look for the best counsellor in your locality so that you can disclose all your hidden secrets.