Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Micheal JosephYour feedback matters!
I have some pain in my knees for a last to weeks and I cannot walk properly. So what is the reason for these?
Pain in lower back while walking bending it has been months now. It gets fine then again its back. I visited a doctor I did x ray he said its spasm and not a disc as you have no pain in ut legs. I took a rest it got better. I went to the gym again abd now my back hurt again worse tab before.
I have knee pain last three weeks what can I do I play kabbadi game last three weeks please help me.
Last night I suffered from the randomly fever after 2 hr time interval and also pain into joints with fever. So please what medicine we use. I am 23 years old.
I am a working lady aged 25. I've been suffering from severe upper back pain which extends to ribs and torso especially in early morning hours, pain is unbearable but while during day time or while working i do not have pain. I ve shown to orthopaedician who prescribed pain killers, ointment pain killers and calcium tabs. I ve also tested for normal thyroid, sugar and x- ray. No menstural irregularity or problem. I've also tried pysiotherapy but no use. However use of hot water bottle give temporary relief. Help me.
I am suffering from cold and alargi for few years. Sometime I take medicine but this problem coming back again and again. How can it solve?
I have a pain in my calf muscles since 5 years. I have taken many Medicines of vitamin, calcium etc. But no relief. I have a uric acid level of 8.
How many times can one take isabgol. I use it at nights off and on before going to bed since I am prone to constipation, indigestion and bloating and find it useful in cleaning my bowels. Is there any other alternative which can be tried safely. Prefer home remedy since doctors at times tend prescribe heavy medicines which can have side effects.
I am 23 year old male. Had a sprain 1 week back in my right knee, which was hurt while playing football, which is not reducing by ointment or spray. Should I wait for few more days for it to reduce or visit a doc?
I'm 25 years old and I'm suffering for back pain and too much fat is there any natural therapies for back pain and fat really it's so paining.
Does you back hurt only when you wake up in the morning or is it a chronic problem? If yes, then you need to take immediate steps to treat it. Back pain, being the common physical anomaly for people primarily in the age range of 35-50, is one of the top causes for office absenteeism and mid-life lethargy and fatigue. Usually back pain indicates an underlying problem that involves the nerves, bones and muscles.
Here are some risk factors for back pain:
- Stress related to work
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle
- Anxiety and depression
- Being overweight
- Over exercising
- Strenuous physical work outs
There are varied reasons as to why back pain may occur. Discussing the causes of back pain is beyond the purview of this article; the focus is now going to be on some of the stretches one can practice to get relief from back pain:
- Downward dog: A classic yoga pose, the downward dog stretches the entire back, hamstrings and the whole of the leg. Begin the process in a classic push up pose with the palms and toes on the floor. Keeping your back straight, lift your tailbone up and straighten your legs. Push the heels to the floor and breathe to get the most out of this stretch.
- Child’s pose: A simple stretch, it begins with you sitting back on your buttocks and then stretching the arms in front of you. Keep your forehead on the floor and breathe slowly.
- Cat cow pose: If your common complaint is that of a sore and painful back, then this is one of the best stretches for you. A very simple pose, you begin by sitting on all fours, then transitioning into the cat pose by pushing your spine upwards. Hold the pose for one breath and then go to the cow pose wherein you lift your buttocks and the head while scooping your spine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.