Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mathangi RamakrishnanYour feedback matters!
I have many hair make white day by day they increases and my hair also start the fall on the forehead side what should I do.
I have pimple problems which are quite severe. I wanted to know the reasons for these pimples coming again and again?
Hi. I have hairfall problem since 6 months. I can loose at least 20 stands of hair daily. Please give me a quick solution. Thank you.
Eczema they told. Full dry skin in palms and foot. Which ointments I have to use currently I am using Propysalic nfs6 ointment.
My skin is whitish. Now I got some black spots on skin also having heavy scratches on legs and back side. I was asking a doctor regarding that issues so that it's a allergies" doctor told me. Let me know how I remove spots and scratches.
Hai sir, I am madesh from trichy. I have problem that in my face. I am generally black in colour. My face is is so black then my body. I had consulted many doctors past 3 years. For my face blackness. But till now I had not got better results. My face is so black with oily. When I go outside under sunlight it looks so black and I can't like to see my face in mirror due to this blackness. My face is not pretty due to this blackness. Please. Give me a better results sir. I had swallowed many tablets. Past three years but no improvement. Please, help me sir.
Before I had a pimple in my cheek I consulted a doctor and a applied a cream pimples went but it left a dark black spot in cheek what should I do?
3 crucial points you must know about breast enhancement
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure designed to enhance as well as improve the symmetry and fullness of the breasts through implants (gel-like fluid in a flexible sac); or to bring back breast volume lost as a result of pregnancy, aging or weight loss. Before opting for such a procedure, there are certain points that you absolutely must consider, which are:
1. Picking silicone or saline implants: when it comes to implants, you have two options available - saline or silicone. Providing a uniform shape and firmness, saline implants come filled with sterile salt water. In contrast, silicone breast implants contain elastic gel, giving them the look of natural breasts. In terms of elasticity, saline implants can be adjusted more easily as you can inject or remove liquid from the implant. In contrast, silicone implants cannot be adjusted as they are already filled with the gel.
2. Getting the right size: choosing the right size for breast augmentation is very important. It's wrong to believe that bigger implants are not always good. The size of implant should be decided after proper assessment of the breasts.
Mammography should be done before putting breast implants. In general, size selection is made based on your natural breast size. Whether you opt for a saline implant or a silicone one, implants come in varied sizes ranging from 120-180 cc. When you choose a size for yourself, you'll have to keep in mind your body frame as well as appearance you wish to have post surgery.
3. Incision options: depending on the results you expect, you'll also need to consider which incision (a surgical cut made in your skin before the operation) option you should select before undergoing surgery. Incisions can range anywhere from 1-4 inches, with their lengths increasing as the implants expand in size. There are also certain incisions, such as the belly button incisions that are really small and don't leave behind visible scar tissue.
Apart from belly button incision, some of the other incision options that a surgeon may employ for breast augmentation could be:
- armpit incision (incision made in the underarm area for breast implantation through the armpit)
- nipple incision (incision made on the areola, which is the circular area of pigmented skin surrounding a nipple)
- crease incision (incision made in the crease area below the breast for implantation).
Fat grafting of breasts is another alternative or a complementary procedure to the breast implant. If you're considering breast augmentation surgery, be sure to check with your doctor about these factors and which options are best suited to you, before proceeding.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen which creates a smooth and supple look, and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin. Here are a few methods currently in use.
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxlyapatite, and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectibles can be used on the face as well as the hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring for particularly sensitive skin.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I suffering from thyroid , hair fall, cinus (cold) also. My periods were not coming properly . It comes after 2,3,4 month . My weit is 50 kg and ht is 5'1. My diet is not constant and my mood also . These all dieses will be the reason for this .I also take treatment for all these dieses . My gyne said you will take meparate then your dates will be continously on the time .But 2-3 month it has come continue . How to rmove my all problems please do help
How to get aside from pimples and scares. Can you suggest some remedies or diet. How to get glowing skin alsi.
I have suffered from chickenpox in previous month and it left blackspot on my whole body and face what should I do to fade this completely?
I'm about 20 years old. My face has pimple acne problem from a long time about 5years tried many creams but facing side effect of it but now I'm using terbicad from few months but it also not very much helpful for me I wanna get rid of it and want my face clean and fairer and one more thing my complexion is dark brown please help me.
Hi am Male 22 year. I have lots of dark spots on my face from last 2 year it wot reduced, how I reduce them. I want to opt for Laser treatment is it ok.
- A callus (tyloma) is a thickening of the skin that occurs in response to excessive, repeated shear or friction forces, commonly due to constant rubbing of the skin. Calluses are similar to corns, but calluses occur when abnormal forces are exerted over a larger area. Certain deformities of the feet, such as crookedness of the toes, may predispose to the development of calluses. Calluses may cause pain, typically a burning sensation. Excessive weight bearing and certain types of shoes are often contributing factors u.
- Calluses may occur in all people with the exception of non-weight-bearing infants.
Signs and symptoms
Calluses are most frequently located on the feet and sometimes on the hands. They usually are located next to bony prominences.
- Avoidance of the repetitive forces causing calluses, such as altering shoe style, is the best method of prevention. Gentle paring with an emery board or a pumice stone may help to decrease the thickened skin. A soft fabric, such as felt, should be applied after paring to protect the underlying skin. Or, shoe pads that go inside your shoes should be used to help relieve the pressure so foot calluses can heal.
- Calluses do not require medical intervention, but seek evaluation if they become bothersome. Diabetics should pay careful attention to their feet given the risk of development of diabetic ulcers on the feet.