Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My friend getting a big problem during there periods time. Like first of all. She get start there periods after 2 months than they get a home treatment for there periods circulation. They start again continuous for 4-5 months but now again she get her periods back with in 20 days and blood is continously flow from. And getting very week now days gave the solution for it.
I am having problem to make pregnant to my wife. Coz of low sperm count. That is only 04. What should I do. I want a baby as soon as possible. Is there any other way to make it possible. And what is test tube baby.
I'm suffering from herpes for last week. I've even consulted with doctor. But it is paining badly even though it is drying. Can it even spread after it is dried up completely?
I am 35 year lady I have delivered my baby on dec. 2014 but I have no periods now what would I do to start my regular periods.
My sister whose age 16+.after period she suffering from pain around the lower part including the sex organ. What she doing ?plz sir tell something?
I am 23. I had normal periods on 14th nov. I had unprotected intercourse on 21st nov. I had unwanted 72 on the same day. Now for last 2 days I am suffering from severe pain in waist and lower abdomen for 2 days followed by bleeding once during urination. I am afraid of this irregularities. Am I safe from pregnancy? What r the reason behind? What to do?
Hello I am 23 years old female. I took postpone pills on 1st March to 5th March in order to delay my periods to visit temple on 5th March. The periods got delayed and happened on 10th of that month. According to the above scenario I should hav Had my next periods on 10th April or maximum 15th April. But now it's 27th April. My periods are delayed by 17 days. Please help. I am worried.
M 22 Saal ki hu. Mere periods problem h. Mjhko 1 Saal phle chicken pox hua uske baad irregularities h. Maine ayurvedic dwai bhi li isk liye. Is baar bhi 10 Din late ho gye h periods nhi aaye h. Maine prega news se test Bhi kia h result negative aaya h. Body pr jgh jgh pimples type rashes hogye h. Kuch asa ilaz btaye ki date bhi aajaye ab or irregularity bhi na ho or date k time pet dard bhi jyada hota h vomit bhi aajati h usse raahat mile. please suggest the solution for this. Thankyou.
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs.