Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MaragathamaniYour feedback matters!
I couldnt take contraceptive within 72 hrs and its 5th day now. Is there any other way to not get pregnancy? I am taking ashokarishta by now. Is there any other fruit or natural food to not get pregnant.
We are planning to postpone our pregnancy.So for that what we have to do ?We want a natural process.
How to know my wife is pregnant. She has periods at last week but she is always go to washroom and she has always pain at body.
My period date was 11 and it stays for 3 days. I want to have sex with my partner on 20. Unprotected. Can I get pregnant.
10 tips for finding the right shoes
Take a tracing of your foot with you. If the shoe is narrower or shorter than the tracing, don't even try it on.
Shop for shoes during the afternoon — your foot naturally expands with use during the day.
Wear the same type of socks to the store that you intend to wear with the shoes.
Have a salesperson measure both of your feet — and get measured every time you buy new shoes. Feet change with age, often growing larger and wider. If one foot is larger than the other, buy a size that fits the larger foot.
Stand in the shoes. Press gently on the top of the shoe to make sure you have about a half-inch of space between your longest toe and the end of the shoe. This provides enough room for your foot to press forward as you walk. Wiggle your toes to make sure there's enough room.
Walk around in the shoes to determine how they feel. Is there enough room at the balls of the feet? Do the heels fit snugly, or do they pinch or slip off? Don't rationalize that the shoes just need to be "broken in." Find shoes that fit from the start.
Trust your own comfort level rather than a shoe's size or description. Sizes vary between manufacturers. And no matter how comfortable an advertisement claims those shoes are, you're the real judge.
Pay attention to width as well as length. If the ball of your foot feels compressed in a particular shoe, ask if it comes in a wider size. Buying shoes that are a half-size bigger — but not any wider — won't necessarily solve the problem.
Feel the inside of the shoes to see if they have any tags, seams, or other material that might irritate your foot.
Examine the soles. Are they sturdy enough to provide protection from sharp objects? Do they provide any cushioning? Take note of how they feel as you walk around the shoe store. Try to walk on hard surfaces as well as carpet to see how the shoe feels on both.
I had unprotected sex on 7th day of my periods which was 9th April and took ipill the next day within 12 hours however I started bleeding on 15th April and its the third day and still bleeding so I am unsure if it is my periods or it's bleeding because of ipill. I am very worried so please help.
I am a new born child mother in segerian please suggest the what to eat and chana and mungdal eat or not.
I am pregnant. Urine testing machine showed positive symbol. After Ultra Sono graphy doctor found a sac but no fetal pole detected. Doctor prescribed to take Fol123 and rest for two weeks and then I have to make another USG. Is this a symbol of miss-courage?
I m 36 yrs old married lady wanting to plan for a baby early next year. Some one suggested to go for rubella vaccination before getting pregnant. Wanted to know about it.
Is fast breath and breathlessness normal in the 7th month of pregnancy.. Suggest some health tips for 7th month of pregnancy.
My sexual life is satisfied penis is properly entrd in vagina .and discharge of sperm also proper. But after sex when I go to washroom some quantity of sperm drop down with urine .why this happened. I want pregnancy so I have not take any risk please give me answer.
Apart from aiding weight loss, it protects from various heart diseases and other life threatening illnesses.
Any activity that gradually gets the heart rate up enhances immune system improves metabolism and regulates hormone levels is good.
Hi doctor, I underwent my iui on 9th of march and today is my 13th day after iui. I got few drops of blood when I urinated. Is that normal or does it says that my iui didn't work. Please advise. Thanks
I am 25 year old female and trying to conceive. Me and my hubby has same blood group which is B+. Having same blood group creates problem to conceive? Does it need any medical examination? Please help.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: 4 Ways to Never Fall Sick at Season Change