Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maragathamani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MaragathamaniYour feedback matters!
I and my finance were intimate last night. She was naked and I was in my underwear and my privates touched her (but from inside the underwear only) after making out I found my underwear wet, is there any chance of pregnancy? Ps-i did not insert my penis inside her vagina. Please advice
What kind of a diet should I have to maintain a proper menstrual cycle? Now it is approximately within 17-20 days.
Hello, I am Dr Bhavini Shah Balakrishnan, I am consultant gynaecologist and obstetrician basically, but I have specialised in infertility and also laparoscopic surgeries. So my topic for today would be a very general topic for laymen, would be on why infertility is on arise? Infertility is on the rise especially in the urban cities and there are multiple factors contribute into it, but when we generally talk about infertility we tend to blame the female you know it’s like the female but that's not true that is almost 25 to 30% of the malefactor that contributes to infertility. Apart from that not to forget that now when men and women are having equally high-pressure jobs stress has become one of the major factors for infertility, with time constraints also been a major factor. Lifestyle changes have led to significant rise in many disorders like polycystic ovaries being a very important factor in females, contributing to weight gain and that could be mainly because of stress and also irregular eating habits. Apart from this again another major factor which contributes infertility is smoking, not just in men but women too. So basically, of holistic approach is the key to successful management of infertility. It’s not only about you know IVF and ICSI but minor changes in your lifestyle, in stress management and spending quality time with your partner can sometimes be the major answers to your infertility problems.
For further details and further investigation you can find me on lybrate.com
Sex with my partner 2 days before my period but 4 days have passed and I still do not have my period. So please tell me is there any chance of my getting pregnant.
I have done sex on 7 November and her period was ended at 4 November only so at a time I ejaculate into her but I have given her ipill in 1 hour and other after 24 hours that was unwanted 72 her period days is of 25 days so next date is around 7 December but I read on many articles that within a 10 days period will occur after taking a pill and I have given her 2 pills still no progress so we both are tensed give us necessary guidance.
Hello, I need help for my friend. She had an unprotected sex 4 weeks ago, she had taken an ipill within 12 hrs. After 3-5 days, she started having white vaginal discharge which is still continuing before one day of her period. She had sex just after her periods nd her cycle is of 28 days. What are the chances of her getting pregnant? Please suggest what steps should she take for abortion if she get pregnant.
I have my periods date by end of this month but I want to my periods to come as soon as possible because I have my program schedule. Can you suggest me what should I do to get early periods?
Imagine a three-course meal where intercourse is the dessert and foreplay is like the main course. Sure you can go straight to dessert, but it is all the more satiating when followed by a meal. The most common idea of foreplay is probably a lick on the ear and kisses trailing down your neck. But research suggests that sticking to one single routine can desensitize your parts and the effect just fizzles out.
Revive your ideas of great foreplay with the following tips:
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
- Try the blindfold: That little accessory can really spice things up in the bedroom. It will drive your partner crazy expecting what is coming next. Try a tie or an eye mask if you don’t have a blindfold in handy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.