Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Massage therapy helps relieve joint pain by improving circulation and soothing inflammation. In fact, several studies indicate that regular massage can improve pain, stiffness and range of motion in the affected joint.
To massage the affected area, use warm oil like coconut, olive, mustard, castor or garlic oil and apply gentle pressure while massaging.
2. Hot and cold compresses
Alternating hot and cold compresses can also help ease joint pain. Heat therapy helps decrease pain, increase blood flow and relax sore muscles and joints. Cold therapy reduces inflammation and numbs the areas around the affected joint.
- Wrap both compresses in separate towels before using them. They should not be applied directly to the skin.
- Place the hot compress on the affected area for about three minutes.
- Remove the compress and immediately put a cold compress in its place for about one minute.
- Repeat the process for 15 to 20 minutes a few times daily until you get relief
If we do sex this weak and take unwanted 72 and again we have sex next weak so we should take it again or not? Please advise.
I am not getting periods regular. It has been taken 3month for my periods to come after taking regestrone tablet and the main thing is that I have pcod. So kindly sugest me with a tablet.
I am going to start my Married life. What precautions and advice should I follow to ensure a healthy married life.
My age is 34 I have 1 daughter she is 3.5 years old can I have second child first is scissor will I be normal or scissor second time?
M in physical relation with 2 girls in a gap of 2 months each. Non of them are suffering from hiv or std. They sex only with me. Is there any chance of hiv or std?
1st day of period is 15.09. 15 and next period is on 15.10. 15 but it did not start and as on 21.10. 15 it has not started and intercourse was done on 17.10. 15 is there any chance of getting pregnant.
How can we know who is the main carrier of syphilis is husband or wife if both infected. And how can we know the tenure of disease.
As she's 44 years & reaching to menopause, can any medicine to increase libido, also to make her strong and healthy as request to take precautions.
M 21 year old female ,i m in physical relation with my boyfriend and I am unmarried ,my last date of periods ws 19 june and today 29 july , they are not coming yet please TEL me ,is abortion is legal for unmarried ,if I go with my boyfriend for abortion, please tel me want what can I do now.
She is pregnant. Expects delivery on 30 Oct 2016. Some function is there on 20 th Aug 2016 at Nagpur. Is it advisable to travel from Pune to Nagpur at this time ?Please tell.
I have a one month pregnancy. I want to abort it naturally without medicine. Which fruit will help me.
My wife is pregnant and she is in her 9th month and the due date is 12 October 2016 in the recent diagnosis her gynecologist said that everything is well nd fine the baby is healthy with head down ideal weight and there's opening of the way to for the baby and 75 percent of chances are for normal delivery but the doctor advised my wife to make physical contact for a week or so but the problem is my wife is staying at her mother's place and I can't go to her due to some problems and she is forcing me to come and it's making a stress for me so I need to know that ke is it really that necessary to involve physically will it play a vital role for her to deliver the child normally plzzz help me or suggest me I would be thankful.
My periods has stopped about 4 years ago. But recently my periods has started. So I made my U. S. G. The report says that - uterus is bulky and anteverted showing a rounded hypoechoic solid SOL (measuring 2.58 Cm X 2.33 cm) in fundus anteriorly and to the left. Endometrial echopattern is central and of normal thickness (5.1 mm). Uterus measures 9.09cmX4.48cm. Can I have to go through operation or medical treatment will clear the problem?
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.