Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mallika Samuel
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Mallika SamuelYour feedback matters!
Hlo doctor Me pregnant hoon. Mera 8th month chal rha h or ab mujse kuch b khaya piya nhi jata. Gale m jalan hoti h.is wjha se m bhut pareshan hu m kya kru. Please suggest me any home made remidy.
Hi I am having some white patches near vagina and anus area. It was at first only kne but mow two large. Lot of itching does not let me sit or sleep properly. I am not sexually active. I am worried what ut could be? Please help me.
I had periods started on 18th of month. I delivered my first baby two months back. Which are dates I can have intercourse which doesn't make me pregnant. To be precise after first day of periods which are all dates.
I am 38. I am having pcod and had abortion last year. My periods last for two days only. Is there any serious problem. I want to conceive again.
A 25 years girl conceived when her thyroid was 22 points.Then she started taking treatment for thyroid and become normal . She is 3rd month now.Is there any chance that her baby will get thyroid?
Infertility is a condition which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
1. Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right times. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right times.
2. Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
1. Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
2. Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
4. IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is at first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!