Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MalaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor i am 30 year old female.I am not obese.My cycles are irregular,my cycles are usually aftr two months and stay for number of days.N i have some greenish discharge from my left breast,as per doctors i m suffering from pcod,I consulted number of doctors but they suggest to take oral contraceptives,i m getting married next year,pleaselet me know how to get rid of this pcod.How can i regular my cycles and how can i increase the chances of getting pregnant,i m very scared. and dr is there any other treatment other than contraceptives as i feel they are not safe drugs.My concern is i dont want any fertility issues in future.So please suggest somthing
I am 46 years old lady with diabetes type 2 and on treatment for the same. For the last one month I am getting periods once in 10 days. Please advise.
I have white patches on my face. After consulting doctor amd taking medicine the patches was gone bt now there have came larges pores have camed..normally my skin is dry ht when i go out at afternoon oil starts liberating out. suggest some remedies to get rid of these and get clear skin
Sir actually I'm done my Gynecomastia operation before two years and that time I know I'm taking antibiotics table and injunction too much, at that time of operation I'm 63 kgs now I'm 76 kgs and having in diet now also but no use. Some how in empty stomach also occupied gas, and if I'm taking water to my convince after not possible to take food. Also too tired at sleeping nyt time. Some time if I'm taking food on delay ,my stomach occupied gassy and feel like ulcer pain. Pls tell me a prescription without any side effects. And also I have doubts to take apple cider vinegar, is it good to take now or not?
I'm 68 years old & weigh 95 kilo. I?m still helping my son in his office daily from 10.00 AM to 8.00 PM plus 2 hours of travelling time, mainly handling table related work viz. computer and accounts etc and I?m mentally very fit. As time does not permit I?m unable to do any physical exercise or even do walking. Since last 2 months I'm having acute pain in knees, thighs & calves. My doctor tells me it?s aging process. Since last 17 years I?m on medication as under- Morning ? Amlodac 2.5, Neurobion Forte, Famocid 20. Evening ? Contiflo Icon .4, Tonact 10, Trika .5, Amlodac 2.5, Ecospirin 150. Please also note that my left kidney is very very small due to a TB infection in 1966. Please advice.
I have wheat allergy .how I increase my body weight .i eat regularly eat rice but for 1 year my body weight is 49 it not increasing or decreasing. My TTG level is 146.
Piles and fissures mouth bleeding... I am very nervous about operation... Right now I could not walk even sleep is painful...
My friend feels masturbrating more interesting than having sex. Can he know best solution for it. And his penis is bent towards left. Is this a kind of problem.
On my skin there are many , damage skin due to pimple on my face and back side. Black spots, acne marks, black skin due to akne marks, small small pox, skin looking nt fair because of this. So plzz help me. I am suffering this problem from last 3-4 years. Face looks not good because of this problem. I do regular exercise, drink lots of water, eat healthy and less food, sometimes I never eat at nights or eat very less food at night. Even I was go to skin specialist in my area. And take medicine. And apply gels and cream on my face. That after my skin getting fair and good for 2-3 months. I was doing doing 4 months course. Bt my problem nt solve. Acne starts automatically. And now I am very upset for all this treatments. Plzzz help me doctor. I knw my english is very poor bt my problem is very serious. So please help me doctors. Thanks.
People who regularly work out can go on about its benefits and also show off a toned physique. However, a bad or improper movement can be more harmful than no exercise at all. Read on to know some common exercise moves that are best avoided for their potential harmful effects.
- Dumbbell punches: By holding dumbbells and punching them forward into the air, you are just spending your energy with absolutely no return from it. It is good as a conditioning one if done for a long time, but does not help the shoulders or the arms. Bicep curls and triceps extensions yield much better results than these punches.
- Shoulder Shrugs: The only muscle that gets worked here is the trapezius, which is at the top of the shoulders and the neck. The arms and the back do not get any benefit and shoulder shrugs can actually cause postural problems and increase shoulder tension. Best avoided if you are not a professional bodybuilder.
- Thigh machines: One of the most ineffective machines in the gym, the poor posture and no workout for the abs is one of the reasons the outer and inner thigh workouts should be avoided. Better results can be achieved with squats and lunges, which also help more muscles and help in losing weight.
- Plank rows: While plank rows or board lines work very well for core strengthening, it is not as effective for back and arm strengthening. Better results are achieved with the usual lines for these areas.
- Lat pull-downs behind the neck: This can be very harmful for people who have even minor shoulder joint problems. The idea is to build arm, torso, and back muscles by pulling a weighted bar down the front and back of the chest area. This can cause misalignment, shoulder impingement, or a tear in the rotator cuff, and in severe cases, even cervical vertebral fracture.
- Military Presses Behind the Head: Similar to a lat pull-down, here also, a barbell is lifted up and down behind the head and can cause the same problems as the earlier one, including fracture of the cervical spine.
- Squatting on a bosu ball: These colorful equipment are very alluring but can be really dangerous and can cause ankles and knees to be injured, causing meniscal tears or disruptions.
- Crunches: When improperly done, crunches produce the same position as one achieves while working on the computer - head forward and rounded shoulder. Crunches are meant to be done by pulling up on the head and not using the abs, as most people incorrectly do.
Make sure you get a trainer's advice on the right ways to work out so as to get the maximum benefits and avoid injuries.