Doctor in Shree AHC Multispeciality Hospital
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Shree AHC Multispeciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
Every year, millions of people all over the world undergo abdominal surgery. If you belong to that group, you will want to get back on the feet as early as possible. But there are many aspects that patients do which can slow down the recovery process and lead to delayed and uncomfortable and sometimes, fatally dangerous complications.
In recent times, hospitals employ enhanced recovery after surgery or ERAS for pain management, pre-operation eating, and post-operation exercise. The result of this protocol is that the recovery time is reduced by one-third which indicates that you can go home a few days earlier while the rate of complication drops manifold. Regardless of whether you have undergone a hernia repair surgery or removal of gallbladder or hysterectomy or colorectal cancer, the following steps can help you heal faster.
- Get walking as soon as you can: When you are recovering from the abdominal surgery, you should aim for three to four walks regularly. This is because movement helps the lungs to expand which can reduce the chance of having pneumonia which is a common risk of post-surgery. It can help in the movement of blood in the extremities while decreasing the likelihood of blood clots.
- Cut back on narcotic painkillers: Your doctor may recommend a non-opioid pain reliever or an epidural injection which can protect bowel function. But you should try not to rely on these drugs for a longer period and strive to cut down on them since they can cause various complications. They can slow down the function of intestine which causes constipation. This is extremely troubling after undergoing the abdominal surgery and can delay recovery time.
- Drink a lot of liquids: You should start drinking water and other liquids as soon as your doctor allows you to do so. If you are a coffee lover, you can start drinking that as well to prevent caffeine withdrawal symptoms like headaches. But make sure you can drink a lot of water for avoiding dehydration.
- Chew gum: Once you have undergone abdominal surgery, the digestive system would become slow and may decline from the optimal function. It can be extremely uncomfortable and prolong hospital stay. When you chew gum, it makes the body feel that you are eating which will compel the digestive system to start functioning again.
- Spend time on a rocking chair: Most people know that sitting tends to open the lungs better than lying flat. But when you spend time in a rocking chair, the additional activity can be extremely beneficial for your body. The best thing you can do for yourself is to get up and walk.
Following these few tips, it will be easier for you to recover from abdominal surgery.
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
‘Asthma’ is a serious expiratory disorder, whereby, the patient faces difficulty in breathing or dyspnoea due to various factors such as allergies, bronchial infection, anxiety or stress and occupational hazards. In all the cases, it leads to excessive bronchial spasm and mucus accumulation, plugging the bronchial which leads to paroxysms and the patient starts panting heavily. But it is completely chronic without any complications.
Although allopathic measures such as inhalers and steroids can temporarily help to control the situation, yet, homeopathy has proved even more useful for asthma as the treatment is completely natural and does not carry the uncertainty of side effects like the steroids. It not only helps to reduce the intensity of spasms, but also, tries to cure the actual cause of asthma itself. Consequently, after a complete and proper treatment of asthma with homeopathy for a couple of months, it has been found, that the patients are living a happy life without any sign of the disease. Given below are the various homeopathic medicines used for curing asthma:
Arsenic Album – This medicine comes into rescue when the patient is extremely restless, unable to sit or stand comfortably, feels extremely thirsty but is unable to drink too much water, feels suffocated with pain in upper-right chest. Arsenic Album is said to have provided great relief to such patients.
Antim Tart – One of the effective medicines for asthma accompanied by rattling cough caused due to eating making the patient feel very weak and sleepy. This medicine is generally suitable for old people and children.
Nux Vomica – This medicine helps patients who suffer from gastric problems due to asthma causing headache and epigastric pain in the stomach region.
Carbo Veg – This medicine helps in cases where asthmatic attacks make the patient’s face blue and also cause coldness of hands and feet.
Although above medicines are very effective, yet, they should always be taken strictly under doctor’s guidance.
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry.
Getting a good night's sleep is crucial for good health. But, we all face insomnia to some degree or other. Homeopathy is a complementary system of medicine that cures almost any disease on earth, including insomnia.
Insomnia is a complex issue with a number of factors. Sometimes the fear of insomnia keeps people awake at night. Other causes are age- older people find it difficult to get sleep due to drop in levels of melatonin , a chemical that induces sleep; gender – women are more blessed with insomnia because of their hormonal fluctuations that happen on a monthly basis plus due to pregnancy and menopause; depression, high BP, seizures, heart problems, anxiety etc. Jetlag, irregular shift work can also give you insomnia.
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. The medicines given below indicate the therapeutic affinity but this is not a complete and definite guide to the treatment of this condition. The symptoms listed against each medicine may not be directly related to this disease because in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional indications are also taken into account for selecting a remedy. It is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath before you go for medication. None of these medicines should be taken without professional advice.
Homeopathic medicines that may help you to treat insomnia, are-
Arsenicum Album (Ars): The anxious lot who suffer from sleeplessness will benefit from this one. Those with disturbed, restless sleep will get relief from their tossing and turning.
Coffea Cruda (Coff): Coffee is also used to treat insomnia when given in the crude form. It relieves symptoms produced by coffee, like sleeplessness due to rapid thoughts and an active mind
Gelsemium Sempervirens (Gels): Sleeplessness from anxiety is treated with this one . It also treats insomnia due to exhaustion.
Ignatia Amara (Ign): Sleeplessness from a recent disappointment or grief is treated using this medicine.
Lycopodium clavatum (Lyc): Are you feeling sleepy all day and sleepless at night from an active mind? Then this is the one for you!
Nux Vomica (Nux-v): Irritability from loss of sleep is treated using this medicine and so is restlessness from the excessive consumption of coffee, alcohol, or drugs.
Passiflora Incarnata (Pass): Restlessness, exhaustion, and sleeplessness, all three are treated. It’s especially useful for aged and infants.
Phosphorus (Phos): Short naps with frequent waking are a symptom treated with this one. It’s very effective for sleeplessness in old people.
Sulphur (Sulph): Disturbed sleep and inability to fall asleep after waking up between 2 – 5am and unable to go back to sleep- If this describes you, then try Sulph.
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) is a traditional and well established surgical procedure for treating diseases in the coronary artery. The process is carried out by using blood vessels alternately (vein or artery). Initially, CABG was performed by using the left internal mammary artery and saphenous vein. It was observed that the chance of occlusion in the vein grafts was much higher than the arterial grafts. In the last decade, total arterial grafting, which uses all the arterial conduits, is being practiced as CABG for better results.
Types of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Traditional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting: In this type of CABG, the surgeon will initially open up the chest bone to gain access to the heart. The heart is stopped using medications and the body is connected to a heart-lung bypass machine to circulate oxygen and blood throughout the body.
- Minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass grafting: In this surgery, small incisions are made on the left portion of the chest to gain access to the heart. This surgery is used to bypass the blood vessels present in the front portion of the heart.
- Off-pump Coronary artery bypass grafting: In this procedure, the chest bone is opened up to access the heart. Here, however, the heart is not stopped during the surgery.
Patients, who have been suffering since a long time and have been operated on the vein grafts, have a chance of re-developing certain artery diseases such as a heart attack. To counter this possibility, surgeons have started using the method of Total Artery CABG. In this procedure, the left and right internal mammary arteries are used from the chest and the radial artery, from the fore arm for the surgery.
The main advantages of this procedure are:
- The survival rate is higher in total artery CABG as compared to the traditional CABG.
- It comes with long term benefits
- The procedure is safe as well as feasible
If you are looking for an effective treatment procedure for infertility, you should consider homeopathy. Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex. The biological inability of a man or a woman to conceive and have a full term pregnancy can also be referred to as infertility. Homeopathy is the most natural cure for infertility and there are several types of homeopathic medicines which treat infertility in both men and women.
Homeopathic Medicines for Infertility in Men
The top homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in men are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction
Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability are reduced. The genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is used when infertility or impotency results because of mental depression. The genitals stay relaxed and weak erections are likely. Selenium is used for erectile dysfunction featured by slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be indicated as a symptom.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count
The homeopathic medicine X-Ray is very effective in treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased, enhancing both the quantity and quality of sperm.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis
Conium is used for treating infertility in men, which occurs due to orchitis. The testicles get swollen, enlarged and hardened. Conium also helps patients with a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathic Medicines For Infertility In Women
The top homeopathic medicines for treating infertility in women are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges
Borax and Natrum Phos are effective homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in women, which occurs because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are prescribed when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and sperm killing in nature. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm. Natrum Phos is used in the case of acrid, creamy and honey coloured discharge.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods
Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are ideal homeopathic medicines which are used in case of prolonged and profuse menstrual periods, and in the case of periods appearing before the usual time. Experiencing early menses is likely. The patient may experience anemia, leucorrhea, fatigue, tiredness and weakness along with menorrhagia.
Homeopathic treatment does not utilize the use of any kind of chemicals, and hence there are no side effects on the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for infertility.
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems
1. Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
2. Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
4. Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
5. Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.
Colonoscopy is a testing method that helps a doctor to witness the inner lining of the large intestine. A thin tube known as the colonoscope is used to perform this test. The distinct advantage of this test is the fact that unlike another test, a colonoscopy gives a full view of the rectum and the full colon. This procedure is often used by doctors to eradicate polyps and perform a biopsy.
Detection and eradication of polyps-A polyp size, which has a diameter of more than 1 cm call for a full examination of the colon. Although many doctors suggest colonoscopy with a polyp that is less than 1 cm due to the presence of cancer cells present in preexisting polyps. Colonoscopy is preferred over other tests due to their unique ability to distinguish between malignant and benign structures. It is also very effective in searching for lesions and effectively brings out samples to perform a biopsy.
- The case of bowel resection: For patients who are suffering from colon cancer and needs a bowel resection should have a colonoscopy done. This is all the more true for patients who have already undergone a bowel removal surgery. While many authorities suggest that patients of this nature should undergo colonoscopy every year, other authorities believe that a colonoscopy in every 3 years serves the purpose.
- Cancer in the family: Individuals having a history of adenomatous polyposis are often recommended to under colonoscopy once in every 12 months. The testing should start at the age of 12 and go up to 35 years. Post this screening can happen after every 3 years. Patients suffering from hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer should also go for a yearly colonoscopy from the age of 10 years until the age of 40 years.
- Managing IBD: Patients suffering from Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) should get a colonoscopy done to better manage the disease. Colonoscopy is considered to be more effective than barium enema in comprehending the extent of the inflammation process. Colonoscopy can further distinguish between Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis where clinical and radiologic study fails.
- Detecting and treating acute bleeding: Colonoscopy can successfully trace the site of bleeding for patients suffering from lower gastrointestinal bleeding. It is also believed to have a therapeutic intervention. Correctly determining the bleeding source is one key advantage of colonoscopy. If it fails, the doctor might suggest for an angiography.
- Colon decompression: When an intestine twists in the cecum or sigmoid colon, it results in bowel obstruction and can compound to ischemia. This condition is known as a volvulus. Some common symptoms of this disease include nausea, abdominal pain, and obstipation. Typically surgical procedure is necessary to arrest this situation. Colonoscopy is used in decompressing the colon.
वैसे तो अंग्रेजी में खजूर को ‘डेट’ और छुहारे को ‘ड्राइ डेट’ कहा जाता है. जबकि दोनों में नमी और सूखेपन का अंतर होता है. खजूर का अपना ही चार हजार सालों से पुराना इतिहास है. विश्व में कुछ ही फ़ूड में सल्फर पाया जाता है उन्ही में से एक खजूर होता है. स्वाद में मीठे होने के साथ ही यह कार्बोहायड्रेट से पूर्ण होते है, इसी कारण इन्हें एनर्जी का भरपूर स्त्रोत माना जाता है. ताजे खजूर अधिक नरम होते है. वहीं छुहारे थोड़े सख्त होते है और इन्हें सूखा कर ही बनाया जाता है. अगर बात करें इनके प्रयोग की तो किसी भी चीज़ का अधिक सेवन नुकसान भी कर सकता है. ऐसे ही खजूर और छुहारे के फायदे और नुकसान दोनों ही होते है.
भारत की बात करें, तो छुहारे का प्रयोग कई प्रकार की मीठाइयों और रसोई में कई प्रकार के व्यजनों को पकाने के लिए भी किया जाता है. इसके अलावा, आयुर्वेद में भी छुहारे खाने का अपना ही फायदे बताए गए है. वैसे ही खजूर का प्रयोग भी कई प्रकार की दवा आदि में किया जाता है. इसके अलावा इन दोनों को बहुत से घरेलू उपचार में प्रयोग किया जाता है. अगर दोनों की कैलारी तुलना करें तो छुहारे में खजूर की तुलना में अधिक कैलारी होती है.
साथ ही फाइबर आदि के लिए छुहारे काफी अच्छा स्त्रोत होते है. जबकि कार्बोहाइडेट के मामले में खजूर कही अधिक लाभ देते है, क्योंकि इसमें छुहारे की तुलना में आधा कार्बोहाइडेट होता है. जबकि प्रोटीन और फैट की बात करें तो छुहारे में यह दोनों अधिक पाए जाते है. साथ ही विटामिन और आयरन की बात करें तो छुहारे, खजूर से अधिक लाभ देते है.
इसके अलावा खजूर और छुहारे के फायदे और नुकसान, जिसमें सबसे पहले खजूर के फायदे, जो इस प्रकार है -
दूध के साथ खजूर का सेवन -
वैसे तो खजूर सभी पोषक तत्वों से भरपूर होते है, लेकिन दूध के साथ खजूर का सेवन करने से आप खांसी आदि समस्या से छुटकारा पा सकते है. जैसे खजूर को काटकर दूध में डाले, साथ ही उसमें काली मिर्च और इलायची भी डाल सकते है. इसके बाद इस दूध को उबाल लें और इसका सेवन करें. इससे सर्दी, खांसी जुकाम आदि में काफी राहत मिलती है.
विटामिन की कमी दूर करने के लिए -
यह विटामिन का बहुत ही अच्छा स्त्रोत होता है. इसके सेवन से बालों के मजबूती मिलती है, बहुत से घरेलू उपायों में इसका प्रयोग होता है.
एलर्जी के लिए -
हम में से बहुत से लोग मौसम बदलने के साथ ही एलर्जी से पीड़ित हो जाते है. ऐसे में खजूर का सेवन करना बहुत लाभ देता हैं.
शीघ्रपतन आदि यौन समस्याओं के लिए -
खजूर आयरन, मिनरल, कार्बोहायड्रेट आदि से भरपूर होने के साथ ही यौन समस्याओं में बहुत लाभ पहुँचाता है. इसके सेवन से पीड़ित व्यक्ति के स्पर्म काउंट में सुधार आता है. इसके लिए खजूर का तेल का उपयोग करना बेहतर रहता है. ऐसी स्थिति में खजूर को रातभर के लिए भिगो दे. अगली सुबह इसे इलायची पाउडर और शहद के साथ मिलाकर पीस लें. रोजाना इस पेस्ट का सेवन करने से यौन विकारों में बहुत लाभ होता है.
खजूर के नुकसान -
शुगर की अधिक मात्रा -
खजूर में शुगर की मात्रा ज्यादा होती है, जिससे ग्लाइसेमिक बढ़ जाता है. इसके अधिक सेवन करने की वजह से बल्ड शुगर की मात्रा बढ़ सकती है.
अधिक फाइबर -
वैसे तो फाइबर वजन घटाने में मदद करता है. लेकिन इसका ज्यादा सेवन वजन बढ़ा भी सकता है. साथ ही पेट दर्द आदि भी हो सकता है. इसलिए इसका सेवन सीमित मात्र में करें.
एलर्जी का कारण -
इसमें हिस्टामिन अधिक होता है, जिससे एलर्जी के लक्षणों का कारण भी माना जाता है.
छुहारे के फायदे -
हार्ट के लिए लाभदायक -
छुहारे में फैट की मात्रा बहुत कम होती है. साथ ही यह हमारे खून से अशुद्धियाँ दूर करने में बहुत मदद करता है. साथ ही इसमें पोटेशियम की ज्यादा मात्रा होने के कारण यह हमारे ब्लडप्रेशर को भी कंट्रोल रखता है.
गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए -
प्रेगनेंट महिलाओं का इसका नियमित सेवन करना चाहिए. इससे उनके शरीर को प्रर्याप्त ऊर्जा मिलती है और गर्भ में पल रहे शिशु का अच्छा विकास होता है.
शरीर में एनर्जी बढ़ाने के लिए -
यह एनर्जी बूस्टर होते है, इनके नियमित सेवन से प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली मजबूत होती है.
इम्यून सिस्टम के लिए -
इसमें ग्लूकोस और फ्रुक्टोस की अच्छी मात्रा होती हैं जिसके कारण हमारे शरीर को अंदरूनी ताकत मिलती हैं और हमारा इम्यून सिस्टम मजबूत होता है.
छुहारे के नुकसान -
शुगर वाले रोगियों के लिए नही -
यदि आप मधुमेह से ग्रसित है या आपका शुगर लेवल अधिक रहता है तो आपको छुहारे के सेवन से बचना चाहिए.
अस्थमा के लिए -
अस्थमा रेगियों को इसके अधिक सेवन से अस्थमा अटैक की संभावनाएं बढ़ जाती है. इसलिए कोशिश करें कि इसका सेवन ज्यादा न करें.
दस्त आदि समस्या -
इसे ज्यादा लेने से दस्त आदि जैसी समस्याएं हो सकती है. इसलिए जरूरी है कि इसका ज्यादा सेवन न करें.
दांतों की समस्या -
इसको ज्यादा खाने से दांतो की समस्याएं भी सामने आ सकती है. इसलिए अधिक सेवन से बचें.