Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhuprabhu Doss
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuprabhu DossYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 32 year old male, no alcohol and never smoked. I was having front left sided chest pain for last 3 years. Have cholesterol borderline high. I have recently gone through ECHO cardiogram, diagnosed with dilated aortic root (3.9) and LVOT 2.8. I have family history of Diabetics (Mother). I am waiting for Cardio vascular MRI on 28th of March 17. I am looking for consultation from a cardiologist for sake of my in depth understanding of this health issue.
I apparently have no medical condition. But I got my lipid profile done. Serum Cholesterol - 276, HDL 46, triglycerides 195, VLDL 39, LDL 191. The person at hospital told me I can get heart attack. What medication should I take. What should I do to reduce and get optimum levels. What foods to take and avoid. Pl suggest. Also Is heart attack around the corner?
Sir my cholesterol is 179 and Ldl is 130 Hdl is 52 vldl is 15 triglycerides is 79 can I eat cow ,s ghee I am go for running 2.4 km and doing gym also .My weight is 54 kg height is 169 cm age 25.
My ECG has following 3 diagnosis: 1) Sinus Arrhythmia 2) Lateral Myocardial Infarction (1, aVL) 3) Low Voltage (Chest Leads) What are these? Can you please explain.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.