Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. R. Pari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. M. R. PariYour feedback matters!
He gave a patient hearing. He went through the reports, explained the problem and causes, the nature of treatment required in my case and what's the time span to get this done. Explained and responded patiently to queries
He was very supportive and kind which gave me confidence to undergo surgery.
Very friendly and helpful
Why do I dream of sitting on the toilet and urinating, and then a second later find myself releasing in bed, in real life? While asleep, how do you know if you wanna pee in your dreams or you wanna pee in real life?
I am a 19 years old girl. I had sexual intercourse 2 days ago and then I also took a contraceptive pill. Today I hve blood in my pee. And a constant urge of peeing and burning sensation while peeing. My menstruating dates are after 8-9 days. I dnt wnna tell my parents or go to a doctor what should I do.
I have gas problem about 02 years some time I eat fried like pakoda and parodha next 02 , 03 days constant belching and feeling uncomfortable , release gas through mouth and anus please let us me solution regarding the problem .thanks.
Creatinine serum 0.86,higher than normal please tell home remedy food vegetables to normal. Please tell good foods and care.
I cant clean my anal area, cause my anus remains little open while cleaning, I have been diagnosed with hemorrhoids. please help me, to tighten it up with medicines or something.
The kidneys are a pair of bean-shaped organs located on either side of a person’s spine, under the ribs and behind the stomach. The main function of kidneys is to filter the blood through renal arteries directly from the aorta and transfer blood back to the heart via the renal veins.
Interruptions in the functioning of kidneys may arise, when kidney failure takes places, which might occur from chronic problems which gradually lead the kidneys to stop functioning. Dialysis is a treatment procedure for kidney failure, through which excess water, soluble and toxins are removed from the blood. It is an artificial process followed, which would have been originally done by the kidneys. Before going into the details of dialysis, let’s take a look at some of the causes and symptoms of kidney failure.
Symptoms of Kidney Failure
Several symptoms can arise during kidney failure. Possible symptoms are as follows:
- Amount of urine is reduced
- Swelling on the ankles, legs and feet of a person, due to fluid retention occurring as a result of kidneys’ inability to remove waste.
- Suffering from nausea on a persistent basis is a common symptom.
Causes Behind Kidney Failure
There are a number of causes behind the occurrence of kidney failure. They include:
Treatment - Dialysis Requirement
Dialysis treatment is one of the primary procedures through which failed kidneys are treated. Dialysis, through the use of a machine, filters and purifies the blood, by taking the toxic substances and excess water out of it. There are two types of dialysis, hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. We take a look at both the types through the descriptions below:
- Hemodialysis: In this type of dialysis, blood gets passed on to the machine, from the patient’s body, through a sterile tube and into a filter, known as a dialysis membrane. This procedure requires a patient to have a specialized vascular tube, which is placed between an artery and a vein in the arm or leg. This is known as Cimino fistula. Then, needles get placed in the fistula and blood passes through the filter, on to the dialysis machine and back to the patient. In case, a patient needs dialysis before a fistula is placed, a large diameter catheter is placed into a large vein in the neck or on the leg to get dialysis done.
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This type of dialysis uses the patients’ own body tissues inside the belly to act as the filter. The abdominal cavity is lined up with a special membrane known as the peritoneal membrane. Then a paeritoneal dialysis catheter gets placed through the abdominal wall into the abdominal cavity. After that, a special fluid called dialysate is then flushed into the abdominal cavity and help wash around the intestines. The membrane does the work of a filter between the fluid and blood stream. Through the use of different kinds of solutions, excess fluid and waste materials can get removed from the system through this process.